• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"I'm sure your assistance would be valued." Tyson said. "Especially with what's going on. But don't feel like you have to if you think it's too much. Don't want you overwhelming yourselves."
"now I'm kind of curious. Who are you guys? " hunter said knowing one thing for sure, they weren't from the hero league as they would have known about Maddy and Nyx. "Names Hunter Waves." She said holding out a hand. "I take it you two helped Eris out "
Makoto shook it "Makoto Takanuchi. This is my girlfriend Sasha Grabinski... yes, the Russian President's daughter." She smiled. Likely the Hero League had info on Makoto's operations and maybe even secret black ops

"That's enough." Alex said "just take her." He left the room. He went back to where Killian was. "Hey let's go."

“That was rather disturbing hearing my own voice scream in pain” Killian replied

Jenny went looking for Maddy after hearing her howl

Last edited:
"now I'm kind of curious. Who are you guys? " hunter said knowing one thing for sure, they weren't from the hero league as they would have known about Maddy and Nyx. "Names Hunter Waves." She said holding out a hand. "I take it you two helped Eris out "

Makoto shook it "Makoto Takanuchi. This is my girlfriend Sasha Grabinski... yes, the Russian President's daughter." She smiled. Likely the Hero League had info on Makoto's operations and maybe even secret black ops
"Nice to meet you all. I'm Tyson Kaiser, interdimensional bounty hunter and fiancee of this Hunter." Tyson said as he pointed at Hunter.

"It was them, wasn't it? That message we all got on our phones....." Eris said with a softened voice as she lowered her head.
Peter clenched his fists. "That bastard." He said. "I've worked with Eddie a lot recently. That symbiote... that suit. It doesn't have to be evil. He's poisoning it." Peter said, "I don't know what that other me is, but something about him is rotten to the core. He would have ended up the way he is without his symbiote...eventually." He said.

Peter clenched his fists. "That bastard." He said. "I've worked with Eddie a lot recently. That symbiote... that suit. It doesn't have to be evil. He's poisoning it." Peter said, "I don't know what that other me is, but something about him is rotten to the core. He would have ended up the way he is without his symbiote...eventually." He said.
"I'm gonna kick his ass....big time.... I still owe him that for what he did...." Eris said.

"It was them, wasn't it? That message we all got on our phones....." Eris said with a softened voice as she lowered her head.

The wolf just looked at them and nodded. She kept laying down.

By medic there was a few members of the HL, watching carefully in case they needed to use their weapons. A few were muttering to each other.

“That was rather disturbing hearing my own voice scream in pain” Killian replied

Jenny went looking for Maddy after hearing her howl
"Yeah it is strange." Alex noticed the missed video on his phone. "Hmm strange...this was sent using our satellite "

She would find Maddy in her wolf form, in the middle of the city. Eris, Peter, two skeletons and a few people from the hero league were around her.

"Nice to meet you all. I'm Tyson Kaiser, interdimensional bounty hunter and fiancee of this Hunter." Tyson said as he pointed at Hunter.
Not being with the hero league Hunter wouldnt have know any of that. "Yeah and I'm also a bounty hunter. Its still a new thing. Never met a president's daughter. Lovely to meet you."

"Yeah it is strange." Alex noticed the missed video on his phone. "Hmm strange...this was sent using our satellite "

She would find Maddy in her wolf form, in the middle of the city. Eris, Peter, two skeletons and a few people from the hero league were around her.

“I can’t imagine how she looked with my face” she sighed

“What’s going on here?” Jenny asked as she came upon the scene

Users who are viewing this thread

Back