• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"What do you see?" Hunter asked. "I might need to borrow one of those guns if something goes down." She said looking over at Makoto and Sasha.
"Pretty sure I saw a white shadow." Tyson answered. "There could be more than one around. They're harmless, but that's because they serve as recon. They move quickly and make no sounds when doing so. If there's one here, that means someone's looking for something....or someone."

Maddy turned looking at scout. she didnt say anything as Eris had gave her a hug and showed her she was okay. She looked at Jenny and barked. "Okay..do it." She looked at the ground.

Jenny smiled and used her telepathy to force Maddy’s transformation back to how she was

"Pretty sure I saw a white shadow." Tyson answered. "There could be more than one around. They're harmless, but that's because they serve as recon. They move quickly and make no sounds when doing so. If there's one here, that means someone's looking for something....or someone."
"Eris?" Hunter asked.

She hugged scout tightly. "My dad..." she said softly.

Seeing Maddy back to normal. The hero league agents started dispersing.
"It's okay, Maddy. We'll get them back for that..." Eris said reassuringly before playfully rolling her eyes. "And I won't go running off after them without a plan. We've beaten them before, and we'll do it again."

"It's okay, Maddy. We'll get them back for that..." Eris said reassuringly before playfully rolling her eyes. "And I won't go running off after them without a plan. We've beaten them before, and we'll do it again."

"I know. I saw. I promise those bastarfs are gonna pay. And we're gonna get your ma back" Scout said

“So can anyone tell me what’s really going on? Maddy didn’t give me much details were her brain was in overdrive” Jenny replied as she looked at the others LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth
she nods at Eris. "A plan sounds good. "
"Yeah overdrive..that's a good way to describe it.." Maddy said trying to think as she let go of Scout. "It was a chaotic day.. these villains Nyx and Wolfspider killed my dad but they were with these two other guys. Blackmorph, he turned my mom into a plant monster... there was another guy..his scent was familiar. He wore a mask. He showed me something.. I think his power was like Allyson's I dont know."

“Alright” she smiled “I trust you”
He nods and looks at one of the computer screen, they passed by. There was a video playing. "That was sent to my phone.." Dana walked over. "It was sent to everyone's phone. Those villains are up to something. " Alex sighed.

He nods and looks at one of the computer screen, they passed by. There was a video playing. "That was sent to my phone.." Dana walked over. "It was sent to everyone's phone. Those villains are up to something. " Alex sighed.

“What are you going to do?” Killian asked

she nods at Eris. "A plan sounds good. "
"Yeah overdrive..that's a good way to describe it.." Maddy said trying to think as she let go of Scout. "It was a chaotic day.. these villains Nyx and Wolfspider killed my dad but they were with these two other guys. Blackmorph, he turned my mom into a plant monster... there was another guy..his scent was familiar. He wore a mask. He showed me something.. I think his power was like Allyson's I dont know."

“Alright, so how should we deal with this situation?” Jenny asked

"Wolfspider's me from another universe. Whatever screwed him up I probably went through it once. I tried to bring him back already but he's too far gone. But if he is me he'll be susceptible to ceetain distractions... Like Uncle Ben or Aunt May."

"I dont know... I just dont know. " she let out a growl. "I wish I could have done something! I wish I could have just tore this throat out !" She shouted in frustration. "My mom told me to get him!"

“What are you going to do?” Killian asked
"We will figure out what they are trying to do. " Alex watched the footage of Eclipse fighting Nyx before Wolfspider ate him. "They sent these using our satellite.. we have an emergency broadcast one. This is obviously not from a security camera."

"I dont know... I just dont know. " she let out a growl. "I wish I could have done something! I wish I could have just tore this throat out !" She shouted in frustration. "My mom told me to get him!"
"Maddy. Hey. Maddy." Scout said. "We'll fix this. Its not over as long as your ma's still alive."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back