• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Well, it's not new technically. I've had the power for years, but I lost control of it ever since it got tied to all of my repressed feelings." She answered.
"And what are these feelings about? And how can I help?" He asked. He avoided asking why she hadn't talkesd to him sooner

"What do you see?" Hunter asked. "I might need to borrow one of those guns if something goes down." She said looking over at Makoto and Sasha.
"I got plenty. I can call a guy to meet us with guns." Makoto replied
"Yeah. Let's go." Tyson said. He starts walking, but then something catches his eye out the window. A while shadow zooms by. "Hold up. Something's outside, and I don't think it's good."
Musicnotes Musicnotes
Sasha looked over at Tyson

"What do you see?" Hunter asked. "I might need to borrow one of those guns if something goes down." She said looking over at Makoto and Sasha.

"We're on the lookout for three white shadows. They're fast, and they're likely looking for Eris. That means the Coelacanth, the assassin looking for Eris, is somewhere in the country." Tyson said. "Let's go." He runs outside.

"We're on the lookout for three white shadows. They're fast, and they're likely looking for Eris. That means the Coelacanth, the assassin looking for Eris, is somewhere in the country." Tyson said. "Let's go." He runs outside.
"I would just need one." Hunter answered and followed Tyson.

"I would just need one." Hunter answered and followed Tyson.
Makoto handed Hunter a handgun "A reliable glock. It'll get the job done." He and Sasha then followed Tyson outside

"That's not true, and it's not always that easy." She notices him breaking the pan.
"If it was easy more people would stay together longer." He said. "I'm trying to understand. I just... You always seem to have something else on your mind. And we... We haven't properly done something together in... In along time..."

"If it was easy more people would stay together longer." He said. "I'm trying to understand. I just... You always seem to have something else on your mind. And we... We haven't properly done something together in... In along time..."
"Well shit everything time we try to do something we get attacked." She said.

She nods. "Yes well I better get back to work."

"Nah should be fine. I trust thor" allyson smiled
Chuck stood up and waved before pixelating and then fading out.

Dru shrugged "fair enough but you don't have to throw off your whole schedule for me I am back and trying to be more present in the moment.

Musicnotes Musicnotes

Killian and Alex returned home as Alex’s priority was keeping Killian safe. They walked amongst the floors of Allyson’s lab.

“How interesting that you both live in a lab, don’t you have a proper room and amenities?” She asked curiously

Jenny kept watch as the group ate their food

Musicnotes Musicnotes

Killian and Alex returned home as Alex’s priority was keeping Killian safe. They walked amongst the floors of Allyson’s lab.

“How interesting that you both live in a lab, don’t you have a proper room and amenities?” She asked curiously

Jenny kept watch as the group ate their food
"Yeah my we both have our own floors with the full set up. " Alex said guiding her to the elevator.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back