• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"How do you know if Wolfspider wont just eat her too! " her eyes turning yellow again. "They may have been horrible parents to me growing up but they didnt deserve this! They have to pay!"
"Mads if Blackmorph has her I doubt she's on the menu at least for now." Scout said. "Come on. We need to make plan and you ain't thinkin' straight." He said

"Mads if Blackmorph has her I doubt she's on the menu at least for now." Scout said. "Come on. We need to make plan and you ain't thinkin' straight." He said
She took a breath trying to calm herself down. She put her hand on her forehead as it glowed. She closed her eyes as they changed back to normal. "Sorry.. you're right.."

She took a breath trying to calm herself down. She put her hand on her forehead as it glowed. She closed her eyes as they changed back to normal. "Sorry.. you're right.."
"Look. You need to reat and relax before we do anything. Come on. We're getting you food and a strong drink."

"We will figure out what they are trying to do. " Alex watched the footage of Eclipse fighting Nyx before Wolfspider ate him. "They sent these using our satellite.. we have an emergency broadcast one. This is obviously not from a security camera."

“I wish I could help… but after what happened I’m just a normal girl now” she replied

"How do you know if Wolfspider wont just eat her too! " her eyes turning yellow again. "They may have been horrible parents to me growing up but they didnt deserve this! They have to pay!"

"Look. You need to reat and relax before we do anything. Come on. We're getting you food and a strong drink."

“I wish I could help… but after what happened I’m just a normal girl now” she replied
"Knowing them, they won't have her eaten. She's too valuable, both as an ally and as leverage. They can't afford not to keep her alive." Eris said. "They're probably planning their next move now."

"Knowing them, they won't have her eaten. She's too valuable, both as an ally and as leverage. They can't afford not to keep her alive." Eris said. "They're probably planning their next move now."
"Still anything can happen.. Okay let's go get something to eat." She pressed her wolf embalm and her suit vanished and she was back in her normal clothes. She couldnt help but look at the shadows as she started walking, wondering if they were being watched.

"I know you dont have to worry about it " Alex smiled. "Give me a minute. I can at least see who accessed the satellite. " he did some typing. "Hmm " he glanced at Dana. "Ma it says you were the last one to access it today. " Dana frowned. "I didnt." Alex nods. "I suggest changing your passcodes"

"Still anything can happen.. Okay let's go get something to eat." She pressed her wolf embalm and her suit vanished and she was back in her normal clothes. She couldnt help but look at the shadows as she started walking, wondering if they were being watched.

Jenny walked along side them as a little yellow drone suddenly appeared, communicated in a strange robotic wearable before vanishing from sight

“Just keep your mind focused Maddy, you weren’t born with it like we were, so you won’t have full control, but if you don’t get too emotional then you’ll be fine” Jenny smiled reassuringly

Jenny walked along side them as a little yellow drone suddenly appeared, communicated in a strange robotic wearable before vanishing from sight

“Just keep your mind focused Maddy, you weren’t born with it like we were, so you won’t have full control, but if you don’t get too emotional then you’ll be fine” Jenny smiled reassuringly
"I'll try. I've gotten better there are just times when I cant..." She looked at the drone. "What's with that drone."

"So what would ya like?" Scout asked. "Your pick my treat."

"Alright steak it is." He said. "You want find a place or head to base. Hardhat makes a mean steak.*

“Just a observer, helps me keep an eye on my surroundings” she replied

"Oh that's cool. " Maddy said to Jenny. "Heading to the base is fine with me."
"Sheeeeeeeeesh y'all are making me hungry." Eris says jokingly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back