• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Chuck stood up and waved before pixelating and then fading out.

Dru shrugged "fair enough but you don't have to throw off your whole schedule for me I am back and trying to be more present in the moment.
"Just no more messing with time." She said with a chuckle before he faded away.

"I wont. I'm gonna go check on some stuff. I'll be back in a few." Allyson smiled

Killian nodded as he guided her to his floor
Alex pressed the button and when the elevator stopped he got off. "You were staying in my guest room. There's some clothes in there if you want to look at them. You didnt really have alot of stuff here." K-9 raced over with a tennis ball

"Yeah... he called them spineless saps.. they were talking before they started fighting.. my dad.. he looked happy in the video when he spoke...he had flowers." Maddy said.
"Of course he did." Scout said. "Villains are miserable they can't stand it when other people are happy"

"We're on the lookout for three white shadows. They're fast, and they're likely looking for Eris. That means the Coelacanth, the assassin looking for Eris, is somewhere in the country." Tyson said. "Let's go." He runs outside.
Hunter expertly looked over the glock and nods. "Tyson those things can get hit by bullets right? "
"Well if you need that Coelacanth dead, my services are available" Makoto said. "Haven't had a good hunt in a while." Sasha took a quick look around for the shadows.

Alex pressed the button and when the elevator stopped he got off. "You were staying in my guest room. There's some clothes in there if you want to look at them. You didnt really have alot of stuff here." K-9 raced over with a tennis ball

“So even though I’m your girlfriend, you didn’t let me sleep in your bed with you?” She asked curiously before looking down and taking the tennis ball from K-9 and tossed it across the way for him to fetch

"Of course he did." Scout said. "Villains are miserable they can't stand it when other people are happy"
"Yeah... my dad kept trying to get me to come over and have dinner with them..never took them up on that offer...I honestly am surprised he never went back to being a villain..maybe if he was then he would still be alive." Maddy said. Medic would know that Eclipse had just enough of that old life as he had started seeing Medic with Venus. He just wanted a second chance. A do over. He knew he couldnt change the past but wanted a better future.

“So even though I’m your girlfriend, you didn’t let me sleep in your bed with you?” She asked curiously before looking down and taking the tennis ball from K-9 and tossed it across the way for him to fetch
Alex blushed. "Hey we only had just started seeing each other. There were times when we hung out in my room. I wanted to give you space. " k-9 chased after the ball.

Alex blushed. "Hey we only had just started seeing each other. There were times when we hung out in my room. I wanted to give you space. " k-9 chased after the ball.

“What? Am I not pretty enough for you to want to share a bed?” She asked curiously, knowing full well that she was teasing him

"Yeah... my dad kept trying to get me to come over and have dinner with them..never took them up on that offer...I honestly am surprised he never went back to being a villain..maybe if he was then he would still be alive." Maddy said. Medic would know that Eclipse had just enough of that old life as he had started seeing Medic with Venus. He just wanted a second chance. A do over. He knew he couldnt change the past but wanted a better future.
"You're dad didn't care anymore. He hust wanted his family happy." Medic commented.

"So I know we gotta hunt those shadow things but don't you think Doctor Smith takes priority?" Makoto replied
"Trust me we arnt the only ones worried about her. She is friends with most of the city. We'll see her eventually. When in doubt I'll just head to her place." She said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back