• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Yeah. Guess you're right." She sighed. "One thing I know for sure she was holding back.. she used poison ivy. That's stops my powers but it does alot less damage than other plants she could have made. "
"Then part of her is still fightin'." Scout said. "That's good."

"Well if you need that Coelacanth dead, my services are available" Makoto said. "Haven't had a good hunt in a while." Sasha took a quick look around for the shadows.

"Hmm maybe you guys can help." Hunter laughed. "I love a good hunt as well "
"So I know we gotta hunt those shadow things but don't you think Doctor Smith takes priority?" Makoto replied

"Trust me we arnt the only ones worried about her. She is friends with most of the city. We'll see her eventually. When in doubt I'll just head to her place." She said
"I'm a roundabout way, the two are connected." Tyson said. "If something happens to Maddy, Eris would flip out. Same case for Maddy if something were to happen to Eris."

He laughed. K-9 brought the ball back. Alex reached down and threw it.

“So then would you mind if I stayed in your bed with you?” She asked “I mean considering you went along with this I can only assume you wanted to see how I would feel as a normal human instead of that metal alloy?” She added with a smile

“So then would you mind if I stayed in your bed with you?” She asked “I mean considering you went along with this I can only assume you wanted to see how I would feel as a normal human instead of that metal alloy?” She added with a smile
"Um.. not right now. I went along with it because it was what you wanted. My opinion doesnt matter. " he said.

“Well I’m sure I asked for you opinion before I made the decision” she sighed and walked to the guest room
He sighed. "I said it was what you wanted... " Alex watched her go. He never cared if she was a human or a robot. He just wanted her to be happy with whatever choice she made. k9 barks at him. Alex knelt down to pet him. "Keep an eye on her boy. I'm going to my lab. Will probably go do some maintenance on my armor." He headed to the elevator.

"Very true" she nods.

"Sounds like a split up may be a good idea. Or we focus on taking out these shadows. Your call." Makoto readied his guns.
"We take out the shadows, and then help Maddy out. Eris has an internal dilemma, so that limits how much we can help her. The most we can do is keep her away from the assassin after her.....and also let her know that there's an assassin after her since she left before I could tell her earlier." Tyson answered.

"Sounds like a split up may be a good idea. Or we focus on taking out these shadows. Your call." Makoto readied his guns.

"We take out the shadows, and then help Maddy out. Eris has an internal dilemma, so that limits how much we can help her. The most we can do is keep her away from the assassin after her.....and also let her know that there's an assassin after her since she left before I could tell her earlier." Tyson answered.
"Alright sounds like a plan but just checking will bullets work on these shadow things?" Hunter asked holding the gun Makoto had given her.

He sighed. "I said it was what you wanted... " Alex watched her go. He never cared if she was a human or a robot. He just wanted her to be happy with whatever choice she made. k9 barks at him. Alex knelt down to pet him. "Keep an eye on her boy. I'm going to my lab. Will probably go do some maintenance on my armor." He headed to the elevator.

Killian explored the tower as she went along. “Oh hey K-9” she smiled as she looked at the pooch as he came to keep an eye on her. “Want to go exploring with me?” She asked as she walked into Allyson’s lab

Last edited:
"I'm not sure, honestly, but it's at least worth a try. And even if they can't, that's okay too. This is my problem after all." She said before eating.
"No. Its not just your problem." He said. "Eris I'm your husband. That means you don't have to deal with this on your own."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back