• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Killian explored the tower as she went along. “Oh hey K-9” she smiled as she looked at the pooch as he came to keep an eye on her. “Want to go exploring with me?” She asked as she walked into Allyson’s lab
K-9 nods and barks. The lab was pretty clean, everything put away nicely as there was no current projects going on.

Alex had gone to the floor where his lab was. He ended up in one corner that had a sectioned off room. He walks in and there was some off his tools, a work table and chair with blueprints and xrays being shown on a screen. "Hey active maintenance protocol " an Ai voice then said. "Yes sir."

K-9 nods and barks. The lab was pretty clean, everything put away nicely as there was no current projects going on.

Alex had gone to the floor where his lab was. He ended up in one corner that had a sectioned off room. He walks in and there was some off his tools, a work table and chair with blueprints and xrays being shown on a screen. "Hey active maintenance protocol " an Ai voice then said. "Yes sir."

“I recall you being able to speak K-9” she replied while looking at the robotic pooch

“I just want to have a nice conversation, so does Alex not like how I am now? Because it seems like he’s a bit disappointed, like he’s not happy” she replied as she kept walking
"Well he didn't expect you to lose your memories and you have been acting different. Alex only cared about you being happy with the choice. He didnt care if you became a human or stayed a robot." K-9 said

"Just no more messing with time." She said with a chuckle before he faded away.

"I wont. I'm gonna go check on some stuff. I'll be back in a few." Allyson smiled
Dru nods to her as he turns into sand and floats through the building following random people as he thought about what he wanted to do going forward.

Dru nods to her as he turns into sand and floats through the building following random people as he thought about what he wanted to do going forward.
Allyson had went to check on things. She found her mom at one of the computers. "So Nyx and Wolfspider at it again?" Dana nods. "Yep. They killed Eclipse and have Venus as a plant monster thanks to Blackmorph. " Allyson nods as she looks at the video on the screen. "I see.. and they thought to send a video. " her mom sighs. "Yes but whoever sent it used my passwords to access everything. I just finished changing them."

"Well he didn't expect you to lose your memories and you have been acting different. Alex only cared about you being happy with the choice. He didnt care if you became a human or stayed a robot." K-9 said

“Well I am different, I don’t remember anything we had before this” she replied “but I’m sure I did it to make him happy too” she replied

“Well I am different, I don’t remember anything we had before this” she replied “but I’m sure I did it to make him happy too” she replied
"You did make him happy by just being yourself." K-9 said. "He brought it up to you as an option. He wanted you to have the choice. Alex never had a choice to become what he is now"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back