• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

(K-9 would argue he is a real dog lol)

K-9 was sniffing around at ever tree and bush. Suddenly a guy came up. He looked all cheery and happy "Hey that's a cool dog. Can I pet him?"

(I know)

“That would be entirely up to him” she replied as she just watched him have fun

(I know)

“That would be entirely up to him” she replied as she just watched him have fun
the guy knelt down. "Hey there dude. Can I pet you." K-9 ran over to the guy and let him pet him. The guy smiled and looked at Killian. "I think I seen you around the city. Aren't you one of those robots ? " he said probably thinking of one of the times she tried helping Alex patrol the city.

"Glad we're on the same page, but be careful. Us taking these things out will raise some flags, so he'll definitely be heading here out of curiosity." Tyson said before flying off. "If you see him, be even more careful, and let the rest of us know, especially Eris!"
"Of course" Hunter nods.
"Affirmative!" Makoto began dashing off with Sasha to the northeast shadow. His senses increased as he was scanning the streets for bizarre movement.

the guy knelt down. "Hey there dude. Can I pet you." K-9 ran over to the guy and let him pet him. The guy smiled and looked at Killian. "I think I seen you around the city. Aren't you one of those robots ? " he said probably thinking of one of the times she tried helping Alex patrol the city.

“Possibly, but who could say?” She shrugged and just continued to watch K-9

Killian screams before falling to the ground and blacking out
The guy 5hen used the taser on K-9 getting him to let go. A van suddenly pulls up next to them, another guy lowers the window ,"hey found a few more. " the guy nods as he used duct tape to tie Killian's hands together as he put her in the van. "Yeah thought she was one of those robots I've seen but she said she had no clue. Figured she would be good for a warm up round. Same with the dog." Once everyone was in the car it drove off.

The guy 5hen used the taser on K-9 getting him to let go. A van suddenly pulls up next to them, another guy lowers the window ,"hey found a few more. " the guy nods as he used duct tape to tie Killian's hands together as he put her in the van. "Yeah thought she was one of those robots I've seen but she said she had no clue. Figured she would be good for a warm up round. Same with the dog." Once everyone was in the car it drove off.

Killian remained unconscious until they would wake her up

They drove for an unknown amount of time. When Killian woke up she found herself in a cell with a mechanical bracelet on her wrist. K-9 wasn't with her.

Killian freaked out a bit “where am I? What happened?!” She asked aloud as she looked around the area

Wolfspider stood with Nyx. "So what now?"
"Well seeing as we couldnt get Eclipse on our side. I thought of maybe talking to the other shadow entity in the city. Not sure how she would respond. " Nyx said. "Hard to bring the world to darkness with only one shadow user. Other option would be try talking to Minerva since she is the only one of the family still a villain here. But she might throw the spear at my head for what we done to Venus." She looked over at Venus.

"Well seeing as we couldnt get Eclipse on our side. I thought of maybe talking to the other shadow entity in the city. Not sure how she would respond. " Nyx said. "Hard to bring the world to darkness with only one shadow user. Other option would be try talking to Minerva since she is the only one of the family still a villain here. But she might throw the spear at my head for what we done to Venus." She looked over at Venus.
"We get her we get her pet skeleton." He said

Ben and Fate found their way into the Umbrella labs beneath the city

"We get her we get her pet skeleton." He said

Ben and Fate found their way into the Umbrella labs beneath the city
"true true. How about we go pay a visit. Hey kid want to go meet some people?" Nyx said looking at Seir. Seir was adjusting the mask turning back on the voice changer. "Fine. But it's not like you will need me. Probably is high that she will join you." The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

"Labs underneath the city. That is never a good sign of things." Fate said

Last edited:
"Doesnt matter. You were picked up for a reason." The person said. In the down the cell block, Killian heard K-9 barking and whimpering.

“K-9 can you hear me? Can you get us out of here?” She called out hoping he could hear her

Users who are viewing this thread

Back