• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

The bullet flies through him. "And that's how you did it. Shooting while my shadow is out in the open. Not bad. You're not my target, but you have the potential to be a threat. Who are you?"
"Takanuchi... Makoto Takanuchi." If the man in white had invested time in learning of the criminal underworld, he would know that Makoto is infamous. A bioweapon who has worked in the international Takanuchi crime family for years. Held a gun before he learned the Easter Bunny wasn't real. "And you?" Sasha appeared and immediately began reading the man in whites mind

The Coelacanth appears in white, looking at Hunter. "You.... you're not who I'm looking for, but your essence tells me you've been to the Dreamrealm recently...how?"
"I have my ways of traveling the other realms that are connected to this world." She aims the gun at him. "In guessing you are the one who sent those shadows?"

"Takanuchi... Makoto Takanuchi." If the man in white had invested time in learning of the criminal underworld, he would know that Makoto is infamous. A bioweapon who has worked in the international Takanuchi crime family for years. Held a gun before he learned the Easter Bunny wasn't real. "And you?" Sasha appeared and immediately began reading the man in whites mind
"Ah...that explains it. I've heard of this world's Takanuchi family. You must be its crown jewel. I left my name behind in a past life. I go by Coelacanth." He said. When Sasha read his mind, she would notice that he only had partial memories, mainly of Earth and most notably, an image of Eris in the Dreamrealm. Aside from that, he seemed like just another average assassin.

Wolfspider followed Nyx.

"Never ever." Ben transformed into Diamondhead once more
Nyx traveled through the shadows till they got to the base where Minerva and Fell were. Minerva looked at them. "Do I even want to know why you're here?" Nyx smiled. "We're here to see if you would like to join our team. You are the last remaining assassin in your family."

Fate took out her staff, standing ready.

"Ah...that explains it. I've heard of this world's Takanuchi family. You must be its crown jewel. I left my name behind in a past life. I go by Coelacanth." He said. When Sasha read his mind, she would notice that he only had partial memories, mainly of Earth and most notably, an image of Eris in the Dreamrealm. Aside from that, he seemed like just another average assassin.
Makoto holsters his gun "So you have heard of me." He crossed his arms "Past li-" he held his head "ow..." an image of him fighting Maddy flashed in his mind, as it did Maddy's. Musicnotes Musicnotes "Past life huh? Not surprising for our line of work."

“I can’t fight, just let me go” Killian replied
"doesnt matter. You were dropped off, someone thought you might be a good fighter." He flipped a page on his clipboard. "Let's see. Says here they thought you were one of those robot heroes that were in Edgewood. You came in with that robot dog."

Makoto holsters his gun "So you have heard of me." He crossed his arms "Past li-" he held his head "ow..." an image of him fighting Maddy flashed in his mind, as it did Maddy's. Musicnotes Musicnotes "Past life huh? Not surprising for our line of work."
Maddy was on her way out of the merc base to head home. She held her head seeing the image of her fighting Makoto. " that was..weird."

"Yes, yes I am. And I know you know who I am. We both know that gun won't hurt me." He said.
"So you are Coelacanth then?" She said. "Sorry but I left my bow at home. Got to work with what I got." Hunter took a step toward him. "Look this place is full of heroes. We arnt going to let you get to Eris"

Nyx traveled through the shadows till they got to the base where Minerva and Fell were. Minerva looked at them. "Do I even want to know why you're here?" Nyx smiled. "We're here to see if you would like to join our team. You are the last remaining assassin in your family."

Fate took out her staff, standing ready.
"The rest of them got all soft on us." Wolfspider said.

Diamondhead started walking deeper in

"Yes. Many have heard of you in this world, and a few others. Few have heard of me and only a handful know I exist. That's how I like it." He said. "Death is simply a part of the job. From one assassin to another, you're wasting your time delayed my hunt."

"So you are Coelacanth then?" She said. "Sorry but I left my bow at home. Got to work with what I got." Hunter took a step toward him. "Look this place is full of heroes. We arnt going to let you get to Eris"
He laughs. "Straight to the point huh? I'd expect nothing less from you. However, you're simply in over your head this time. It doesn't matter how many heroes there are. They don't know I exist, and even if they did.....they can't stop me because they know nothing about me."

"doesnt matter. You were dropped off, someone thought you might be a good fighter." He flipped a page on his clipboard. "Let's see. Says here they thought you were one of those robot heroes that were in Edgewood. You came in with that robot dog."

“I just happen to know a hero from Edgewood, I was visiting, I’m not a fighter, whoever took me was mistaken” she stated

"Yes. Many have heard of you in this world, and a few others. Few have heard of me and only a handful know I exist. That's how I like it." He said. "Death is simply a part of the job. From one assassin to another, you're wasting your time delayed my hunt."
"Well I was just hired for bodyguard work for Eris and Maddy, so I'm afraid I have to interrupt your hunt." Makoto shrugged "However I don't know how to fight you."

He laughs. "Straight to the point huh? I'd expect nothing less from you. However, you're simply in over your head this time. It doesn't matter how many heroes there are. They don't know I exist, and even if they did.....they can't stop me because they know nothing about me."
"doesn't mean they wont try. Your going after one of their own after all" she went and fired the gun.

"The rest of them got all soft on us." Wolfspider said.

Diamondhead started walking deeper in
"So I noticed. I saw what those kids did to our businesses. I still keep an eye on them all. " Minerva said. "I saw the video. Killing Eclipse and transforming Venus. Nice job." Nyx smiled. "Thank you. So what do you say?" Minerva nods. "Sure but does Blackmorph want another monster? I have a suggestion for him"

seir looked around the place silently.

Fate follows right behind him.

"doesn't mean they wont try. Your going after one of their own after all" she went and fired the gun.
The bullet goes through him. "Let them try. I've always liked a good challenge. And are you sure she's REALLY one of you and not a wolf in sheep's clothing?" He smirks. "I'm sure Tyson's told you about the possibility of her powers coming from the Dreamrealm. Well, it's true, and one thing about the Dreamrealm, its people thrive in deception."

"No price. She's a special case because she has precisely what I've been looking for." He answered.
The bullet goes through him. "Let them try. I've always liked a good challenge. And are you sure she's REALLY one of you and not a wolf in sheep's clothing?" He smirks. "I'm sure Tyson's told you about the possibility of her powers coming from the Dreamrealm. Well, it's true, and one thing about the Dreamrealm, its people thrive in deception."

"Is that so? What could be more precious than money?" Sasha asked
"Thrive in deception? The Dreamrealm sounds kinda fun." Makoto began replacing the filters on his mask, pressing a button to drop out the old filters before putting new ones in.

"Is that so? What could be more precious than money?" Sasha asked
"Thrive in deception? The Dreamrealm sounds kinda fun." Makoto began replacing the filters on his mask, pressing a button to drop out the old filters before putting new ones in.
"Essence." He answered. "Her essence is exactly what I've waiting millennia for....and now I shall take it."
(Makoto can hear the one talking to Hunter?)

"Eris has helped save the world a few times. We trust her" she said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back