• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Well kid...nice meeting you...um don't get into to much more trouble..." Emily said before walking off "come on Earl before your head grows any bigger" she added stopping to wait for Earl.
~~~
Aqua was able to get some sleep only due to Breeze interfering with her emotions.
The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth
"Aw..." He said going over to her. "Fine. I was bored with that jerk anyway."
~~~
Breeze came back in the morning

Makoto's speed rapidly increased as he focused his aim on the shadow. He fired a shot on it to see if it would be affected. His next shot would be when it exited the shadows.
The first shot hits a shadow that it slips into, doing no damage. The second one kills it, but it lights up before it's destroyed.

The first shot hits a shadow that it slips into, doing no damage. The second one kills it, but it lights up before it's destroyed.
"Just another day at the office." Makoto said before holstering the gun "... uh Mako-chan... where are we in the city?" Sasha looked around, she was still bot familiar with the layout of Edgewood.

"Just another day at the office." Makoto said before holstering the gun "... uh Mako-chan... where are we in the city?" Sasha looked around, she was still bot familiar with the layout of Edgewood.
"Ahhhhh I figured my scouts would run into trouble here." A voice said from a distance. "She's here..... somewhere....."

Tyson gets to Eris' house and knocks on the door.

"Huh? Wonder who that is." Eris said as she gets up and answers the door. "Hey Ty. What's up?"

"Long story short, you're a descendant of the Dreamrealm, which is where your powers came from. Bad news is that there's an assassin hunting you soooooo we gotta roll out. At least until you get your powers under control." Tyson said.

Tyson gets to Eris' house and knocks on the door.

"Huh? Wonder who that is." Eris said as she gets up and answers the door. "Hey Ty. What's up?"

"Long story short, you're a descendant of the Dreamrealm, which is where your powers came from. Bad news is that there's an assassin hunting you soooooo we gotta roll out. At least until you get your powers under control." Tyson said.

"So we going then?" Peter asked

"So we going then?" Peter asked
"What happens if the assassin finds me?" Eris asked.

"He'll steal your essence, likely killing you, and then become uncatchable with the help of your powers." Tyson answered.

"Yeahhhhhhh..... let's not have that happen." She said. "Where are we going?"

"Robby's mansion." He answered. "It's nice, and also a good place to hide out for a bit. It'll buy us some time since it masks energy."

"What happens if the assassin finds me?" Eris asked.

"He'll steal your essence, likely killing you, and then become uncatchable with the help of your powers." Tyson answered.

"Yeahhhhhhh..... let's not have that happen." She said. "Where are we going?"

"Robby's mansion." He answered. "It's nice, and also a good place to hide out for a bit. It'll buy us some time since it masks energy."
"Lets go then."

"true true. How about we go pay a visit. Hey kid want to go meet some people?" Nyx said looking at Seir. Seir was adjusting the mask turning back on the voice changer. "Fine. But it's not like you will need me. Probably is high that she will join you." The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

"Labs underneath the city. That is never a good sign of things." Fate said
Wolfspider followed Nyx.

"Never ever." Ben transformed into Diamondhead once more

"Well seeing as we couldnt get Eclipse on our side. I thought of maybe talking to the other shadow entity in the city. Not sure how she would respond. " Nyx said. "Hard to bring the world to darkness with only one shadow user. Other option would be try talking to Minerva since she is the only one of the family still a villain here. But she might throw the spear at my head for what we done to Venus." She looked over at Venus.
(Gonna be some crazy work if they ever discover that Narakomi is also a shadow user lol, she wouldn't be any help to them, but it would be funny)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back