• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Essence." He answered. "Her essence is exactly what I've waiting millennia for....and now I shall take it."
(Makoto can hear the one talking to Hunter?)
(Nope, retract that post. I just thought Hunter and Makoto were in the same place. Mistake on my end.)
"Essence? What is so special about her essence that you were willing to wait a thousand years?" Sasha then sent a text message to Eris, having memorized her phone number from reading her memories earlier "Eris, someone is after you. A man in white. How do we stop him?" the text said

"What happens if the assassin finds me?" Eris asked.

"He'll steal your essence, likely killing you, and then become uncatchable with the help of your powers." Tyson answered.

"Yeahhhhhhh..... let's not have that happen." She said. "Where are we going?"

"Robby's mansion." He answered. "It's nice, and also a good place to hide out for a bit. It'll buy us some time since it masks energy."
"Then lets go."

"So I noticed. I saw what those kids did to our businesses. I still keep an eye on them all. " Minerva said. "I saw the video. Killing Eclipse and transforming Venus. Nice job." Nyx smiled. "Thank you. So what do you say?" Minerva nods. "Sure but does Blackmorph want another monster? I have a suggestion for him"

seir looked around the place silently.

Fate follows right behind him.
"Blackmorph always wants monstets." Wolfspider said

"Good. Because I would like to get my son back for getting rid of my war room. I spent years getting all those documents. " Minerva said.

Seir soon found himself looking at Fell. He knelt down. "Hmm a walking skeleton with no necromancer "
Wolfspider smirked. "Just point us in the right direction."

Fell looked at Seir. It was almost as though he looked through the mask into his soul. "heya alex."

Wolfspider smirked. "Just point us in the right direction."

Fell looked at Seir. It was almost as though he looked through the mask into his soul. "heya alex."
"Let's see... around this time he would be in Edgewood, window shopping with his daughter before they go get icecream. They do it weekly." Minerva answered.

Seir didnt seem to show any emotion being called by his old name. "That's not my name. Its Seir."

"Let's see... around this time he would be in Edgewood, window shopping with his daughter before they go get icecream. They do it weekly." Minerva answered.

Seir didnt seem to show any emotion being called by his old name. "That's not my name. Its Seir."
Wolfspider nodded to Nyx. "I think Blackmorph would be plenty interested."

"hm." He said lazily. "and i ain't just a skeleton."

“Good, he’ll come with heroes and put a stop to your fights” she replied to the person outside her cage
"This isnt the only location." The guy said walking away. "Hmm maybe I'll put you at the next match after your dog." K-9 was growling and barking like crazy.

Alex had gotten the alert from k-9 about an hour ago. He had gotten worried as the two been gone for hours. He decided to go after them alone.

Wolfspider nodded to Nyx. "I think Blackmorph would be plenty interested."

"hm." He said lazily. "and i ain't just a skeleton."
"I think so too. Welcome to the team" Nyx said. She looked at Fell. "Do I need to convince you to join us as well?"

"So I see" seir said . He looked Fell in the eyes and Fell got a glimpse of a potential future. (Your choice on whatever that might look like)

"I think so too. Welcome to the team" Nyx said. She looked at Fell. "Do I need to convince you to join us as well?"

"So I see" seir said . He looked Fell in the eyes and Fell got a glimpse of a potential future. (Your choice on whatever that might look like)
"if minerva is in i'm in. you should know by now who i'm loyal too." He said

Fell surrounded by an army of other Sanses. Standing off against an army of... Himself. A war of some kind.

"This isnt the only location." The guy said walking away. "Hmm maybe I'll put you at the next match after your dog." K-9 was growling and barking like crazy.

Alex had gotten the alert from k-9 about an hour ago. He had gotten worried as the two been gone for hours. He decided to go after them alone.

Killian just waited in her cage

"if minerva is in i'm in. you should know by now who i'm loyal too." He said

Fell surrounded by an army of other Sanses. Standing off against an army of... Himself. A war of some kind.
"I figured I was just checking. Well we'll let Blackmorph know he has a new monster to make." Nyx smiled.

"Hmm interesting future." He said.

"I figured I was just checking. Well we'll let Blackmorph know he has a new monster to make." Nyx smiled.

"Hmm interesting future." He said.
Fell's red eye flashed menacingly. "don't go peeking into my future." He said his arms folded. "ask minerva i don't like it when my personal timeline gets messed with."

(Nope, retract that post. I just thought Hunter and Makoto were in the same place. Mistake on my end.)
"Essence? What is so special about her essence that you were willing to wait a thousand years?" Sasha then sent a text message to Eris, having memorized her phone number from reading her memories earlier "Eris, someone is after you. A man in white. How do we stop him?" the text said
"It's the perfect compliment to my abilities, and with it, I become immortal through the purest immunity to everything." He answered. "She's the missing piece I've been waiting for."

"Then lets go."
On the way to Robby's mansion, Eris gets the text from Sasha. "I don't know. I've never met him, so I'm not sure how to stop him." She looks back at Peter and Tyson. "Apparently that guy that's after me is in the city somewhere. Sasha just sent me a text saying it's a man in white."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back