• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Well you know I'm a big fan of fairy tails and myths." She said and suddenly a group of birds dropped her bow and a couple arrows near her. She picked them up. It was only four arrows. She would have to make do. She nodded at the birds. And looked at Coelacanth. "I think it's time for yours to end"
He slow claps. "Very clever. You stalled me long enough to get a hold of your trusty bow and arrows."

Blackmorph put his hand on Oz's chest. "Oh you will fight. Just not me." His power flowed into Oz
oz was fighting it. He looked at Blackmorph to try to get his deepest fear. Something he could use. Ollie made a little light orb with her hands. "Dad.." Oz looked at her and started speaking french. "Ollie go find our friends. Go find Diana or Sans or the Doctor. Anyone just get safe." Ollie nods and slowly went to back up but she was scared. Venus had followed Blackmorph just in case. Seeing Venus Ollie looked more scared.

oz was fighting it. He looked at Blackmorph to try to get his deepest fear. Something he could use. Ollie made a little light orb with her hands. "Dad.." Oz looked at her and started speaking french. "Ollie go find our friends. Go find Diana or Sans or the Doctor. Anyone just get safe." Ollie nods and slowly went to back up but she was scared. Venus had followed Blackmorph just in case. Seeing Venus Ollie looked more scared.
"They all fight. None succeed " Blackmoprh put more power into jt

"They all fight. None succeed " Blackmoprh put more power into jt
"Are..you not..scared of anything." Oz got out as he kept fighting but crystals started to come out of his skin, starting from a bracelet he had on his wrist. Ollie tossed her light orb at Blackmorph. "Let go of my daddy!" Oz looked at her again. "Firefly..dont..just run." Ollie frowned, slowly backing away before she stated running. Venus looked at Blackmorph if expecting an order if he wanted a mini monster he could. The other said nothing about whether or not to change the girl.

"Because it's what we do. " He said as the saw the ring that was made. People filled the stands cheering. There was some people fighting. One who could shape shift while the other could make duplicates of himself.

She lead her away from the cells to a room with water and a table with some sandwiches. K-9 was on the floor. He looked a beat up. Claw marks around his body.

“Hmm oh… these peons wouldn’t stand a chance against Jenny” she replied as she saw the two fighters

Killian rushed over to him “are you ok K-9?” She asked as she checked him over

“Hmm oh… these peons wouldn’t stand a chance against Jenny” she replied as she saw the two fighters

Killian rushed over to him “are you ok K-9?” She asked as she checked him over
" your probably right." He said watching.

K-9 nods, a few sparks came off his body. The girl crossed her arms. "The other looked alot worse"

"And then the world will never see me again as I kill throughout the realms for sport." He answered.
"I see... so tell me, you are a sort of shadow man, correct? Is light or sun light some kind of weakness that Eris's sacrifice to you can fix?" Sasha spoke with a sense of curiosity and interest. She was slowly using her telekinetic power to quietly twist the street lights in the direction of the man in white. "Kill throughout the realms? So this realm, dreamrealm... what other realms are there? Please continue speaking." Makoto said.

"Are..you not..scared of anything." Oz got out as he kept fighting but crystals started to come out of his skin, starting from a bracelet he had on his wrist. Ollie tossed her light orb at Blackmorph. "Let go of my daddy!" Oz looked at her again. "Firefly..dont..just run." Ollie frowned, slowly backing away before she stated running. Venus looked at Blackmorph if expecting an order if he wanted a mini monster he could. The other said nothing about whether or not to change the girl.
The boy Venus. Bring him.

" your probably right." He said watching.

K-9 nods, a few sparks came off his body. The girl crossed her arms. "The other looked alot worse"

“I am right, if they can’t stand against me, they won’t survive against her” she stated

“Just rest K-9, were you able to get through to Alex?” She asked

“I am right, if they can’t stand against me, they won’t survive against her” she stated

“Just rest K-9, were you able to get through to Alex?” She asked
"true true." Alexander said looking around the stadium. "That's the guy in charge." He said pointing to someone in the sitting in a chair in one of the higher up sections.

"Yes" k-9 nods.

"I see... so tell me, you are a sort of shadow man, correct? Is light or sun light some kind of weakness that Eris's sacrifice to you can fix?" Sasha spoke with a sense of curiosity and interest. She was slowly using her telekinetic power to quietly twist the street lights in the direction of the man in white. "Kill throughout the realms? So this realm, dreamrealm... what other realms are there? Please continue speaking." Makoto said.
"Her powers would amplify my own, giving me limitless potential, and since only black lights can harm me and neither of you seem to have any, her essence will help offset that as well." He answered before looking at Makoto. "Including this one, there are 9 realms. 11 if you count the Desecrated Temple and Skorne's Dimension, but there are hardly any inhabitants there ever since Skorne's daughter was defeated, so those don't really count."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back