• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Leave..Ollie.. shes just a kid." Oz said as more crystals grew on up his arms. Venus easily caught up to the girl, wrapping her in vines and taking her back to Blackmorph. She was crying.
Blackmorph looked at Ollie. "All the better he reached out to touch but a boomerang hit his wrist. Link stood there. Link so rarely ventured from his home in the woods but he gabbed Ollie and ran. Leaving Blackmorph with only one prize. As the transformation completed Oz did see Blackmorph's greatest fear, to be reduced once again to what he had just left.

"Correct." He said with an applause. "The longer you're here, the more you learn about me. However, I also learn about YOU, and more importantly, you're here, then you're not where Eris is."
"and you think we just left her alone. You're wrong." She sent another arrow at him aiming for his head.

Blackmorph looked at Ollie. "All the better he reached out to touch but a boomerang hit his wrist. Link stood there. Link so rarely ventured from his home in the woods but he gabbed Ollie and ran. Leaving Blackmorph with only one prize. As the transformation completed Oz did see Blackmorph's greatest fear, to be reduced once again to what he had just left.
Ollie kept on crying.

Oz saw Blackmorph's fear. He sadly was too late to try anything as the transformation completed. His arms and legs were covered in crystals. They glowed from light teal to yellow.

Ollie kept on crying.

Oz saw Blackmorph's fear. He sadly was too late to try anything as the transformation completed. His arms and legs were covered in crystals. They glowed from light teal to yellow.
"Lets go." Blackmorph said to Oz. "Venus stop them!"

"and you think we just left her alone. You're wrong." She sent another arrow at him aiming for his head.
The arrow connects and his head jerks back. "My my what a temper you have. I know she's not alone. She's also not at home. At least not anymore. This is getting FUN!" He laughs as he fades away.

The arrow connects and his head jerks back. "My my what a temper you have. I know she's not alone. She's also not at home. At least not anymore. This is getting FUN!" He laughs as he fades away.
hunter texted Tyson after he faded away. "Hey Coelacanth knows Eris isnt at home. Be careful "

"Her powers would amplify my own, giving me limitless potential, and since only black lights can harm me and neither of you seem to have any, her essence will help offset that as well." He answered before looking at Makoto. "Including this one, there are 9 realms. 11 if you count the Desecrated Temple and Skorne's Dimension, but there are hardly any inhabitants there ever since Skorne's daughter was defeated, so those don't really count."
Sasha stopped levitating and sat on the floor. She crossed her legs and put her fists together at the knuckles. Black light. She remembered that Makoto had recently provided equipment for the Toxic Holocaust performance. She began scanning his memories, knowing full well that black light is one of the biggest features at those concerts. Death metal and synth, the shows were always a grand mix of night rave and metal. Her breathing became slow as she scanned Makoto's mind. She knew if she had the right address she could pull the black lights from the warehouse. She just needed more time. Makoto looked at her and then looked back at the man in white "I apologize to ask, but if you don't mind me asking who is Skorne? Since you are so close to immortality and infinite power beyond recognition, I would assume taking a few minutes to just talk about your plans is not out of the question. After all, when you are on the brink of infinity, what's five more minutes? Maybe we could get some dinner and discuss further."

Link didn't answer he just held her tightly and took her to Maddy's.

"Yoi failed." He said arching an eyebrow
maddy had just gotten home after having a strange vision of her fighting Makoto. It was weird. After a few minutes she heard the knock at the door. "Link? Ollie? What are you guys doing here?"

"Yes.." she answered

hunter texted Tyson after he faded away. "Hey Coelacanth knows Eris isnt at home. Be careful "
He texts her back. "Thanks for the insight. You be careful as well."

"Alright, bad news, good news. Bad news is that the Coelacanth is in Edgewood and apparently just checked your house to see if you were there. He's trying to track you. The good news is, with us being in Robby's mansion, he won't be able to." Tyson said to Eris and Peter.

"So what will he do once he finds out he can't track me?" Eris asked.

"If he can't get to you, he'll try to get you to go to him." He answered. "I'm the meantime, we're gonna need you to stay calm and hidden. Any use of your powers, ESPECIALLY the shadow powers, would be like setting off a city-sized car alarm. Watch out for white shadows of any kind."

"But why me?" Eris asked.

"Because you have an Unbound Ability." An old wizard answered. It was the spirit of Robby's grandfather. He was much more friendly than he was a few years back when he first appeared. "THAT'S why the Coelacanth wants you."

The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

Last edited:
maddy had just gotten home after having a strange vision of her fighting Makoto. It was weird. After a few minutes she heard the knock at the door. "Link? Ollie? What are you guys doing here?"

"Yes.." she answered
Link gave Ollie to Maddy. Then he ran off

Sasha stopped levitating and sat on the floor. She crossed her legs and put her fists together at the knuckles. Black light. She remembered that Makoto had recently provided equipment for the Toxic Holocaust performance. She began scanning his memories, knowing full well that black light is one of the biggest features at those concerts. Death metal and synth, the shows were always a grand mix of night rave and metal. Her breathing became slow as she scanned Makoto's mind. She knew if she had the right address she could pull the black lights from the warehouse. She just needed more time. Makoto looked at her and then looked back at the man in white "I apologize to ask, but if you don't mind me asking who is Skorne? Since you are so close to immortality and infinite power beyond recognition, I would assume taking a few minutes to just talk about your plans is not out of the question. After all, when you are on the brink of infinity, what's five more minutes? Maybe we could get some dinner and discuss further."
"Yes. What's a few more minutes when I have all of eternity ahead of me?" He said. "Very well. Skorne was a demon that nearly took over the nine realms. His power was overwhelming, far beyond any we had seen at the tome. However, I was catching up to him. Not in terms of raw power, but in potential. He was strong, but I was smart. Unfortunately, before I could fight him, he was sealed, and by the time he was freed by the evil sorcerer Garm, I was already long gone. Garm was destroyed after trying to double-cross Skorne, and then Skorne was beaten by a group of four people. Tyson, Robert, Jasmine, and Aurora. Aside from Jasmine, the other three reside in this very city, though things have clearly changed between them."

"Alright, bad news, good news. Bad news is that the Coelacanth is in Edgewood and apparently just checked your house to see if you were there. He's trying to track you. The good news is, with us being in Robby's mansion, he won't be able to." Tyson said to Eris and Peter.

"If he can't get to you, he'll try to get you to go to him." He answered. "I'm the meantime, we're gonna need you to stay calm and hidden. Any use of your powers, ESPECIALLY the shadow powers, would be like setting off a city-sized car alarm. Watch out for white shadows of any kind."

"Because you have an Unbound Ability." An old wizard answered. It was the spirit of Robby's grandfather. He was much more friendly than he was a few years back when he first appeared. "THAT'S why the Coelacanth wants you."

Hunter texted back "I will"

"true true." Alexander said looking around the stadium. "That's the guy in charge." He said pointing to someone in the sitting in a chair in one of the higher up sections.

"Yes" k-9 nods.

Rebecca stayed quite as she watched the fights from the shadows

Killian smiled and picked up K-9 “that’s good, then we won’t have to wait long”

"How can we train her to control her power if she can't use her power?"

"Yes. What's a few more minutes when I have all of eternity ahead of me?" He said. "Very well. Skorne was a demon that nearly took over the nine realms. His power was overwhelming, far beyond any we had seen at the tome. However, I was catching up to him. Not in terms of raw power, but in potential. He was strong, but I was smart. Unfortunately, before I could fight him, he was sealed, and by the time he was freed by the evil sorcerer Garm, I was already long gone. Garm was destroyed after trying to double-cross Skorne, and then Skorne was beaten by a group of four people. Tyson, Robert, Jasmine, and Aurora. Aside from Jasmine, the other three reside in this very city, though things have clearly changed between them."
"Well hold on a minute, a demon that nearly took over the nine realms? Sounds like a hectic time. But Garm? Tyson Robert and who? I feel like we're at the end of a story instead of the beginning. Let's take it slow." Makoto sat down, looking at the man with attention "I want to hear ALL the juicy details." Sasha however was still focusing on the location of the black light. She used her mind reading powers to jump into the minds of nearby pedestrians. Checking their vision, she would focus on the next person on the street and jump into their mind. Taking in each memory she would acquire all info she could to find the warehouse with the concert equipment. Hopping from person to person, she needed a few more minutes. She hoped Makoto could keep stalling this man "In fact, how about I order us some food?" Makoto said as he pulled out his phone "I'm sure an assassin like you gets hungry now and then."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back