• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Eris weak? That's a laugh. You arnt going to get her." She said before giving a whistle. A few birds flew off. " trust me you dont want to underestimate Eris."
"Oh I'm aware of what she's capable of, but she isn't. And if you think I won't get her, then it's me who's being underestimated." He said.

"good." Fell said. "you keep from peeping at my future and you treat my partner with respect and we'll get along fine."
"Alright. Fine with me. I just do what they say." He pointed at Nyx and Wolfspider. Minerva looked at them. "Where did you find this kid?" Nyx smiled. "Fell through a crack and ended up here. Was a sidekick to some villain in his world. Hes pretty handy got into a few banks because of him."

"Alright. Fine with me. I just do what they say." He pointed at Nyx and Wolfspider. Minerva looked at them. "Where did you find this kid?" Nyx smiled. "Fell through a crack and ended up here. Was a sidekick to some villain in his world. Hes pretty handy got into a few banks because of him."
"sounds like a good one to have on your side. provided he's not planning on stabbing either of you in the back." Fell said

"It's the perfect compliment to my abilities, and with it, I become immortal through the purest immunity to everything." He answered. "She's the missing piece I've been waiting for."

On the way to Robby's mansion, Eris gets the text from Sasha. "I don't know. I've never met him, so I'm not sure how to stop him." She looks back at Peter and Tyson. "Apparently that guy that's after me is in the city somewhere. Sasha just sent me a text saying it's a man in white."
Sasha then spoke "Well how do you know Eris is the one to make you truly immortal? How do you know it's the ONLY way to achieve immortality?" Makoto nodded "It's true, there are many other methods to acquire immortality. I heard rumors about pills that make you fully immortal."

“What have you done with K-9?!” She demanded
"I didn't do anything. My job is just to get you from one place to another." She answered. "The dog was picked for a fight."

Meanwhile entering the building was Alexander. He wore a suit as he snuck in with Rebecca. Pretty much telling her he wanted to watch his vision come true..and to make sure Alex and Killian get out alive.

"I didn't do anything. My job is just to get you from one place to another." She answered. "The dog was picked for a fight."

Meanwhile entering the building was Alexander. He wore a suit as he snuck in with Rebecca. Pretty much telling her he wanted to watch his vision come true..and to make sure Alex and Killian get out alive.

“Just couldn’t leave well enough alone could you?” Rebecca asked him mentally “do you get some twisted pleasure from this?”

“I want to see K-9 first” she replied

Blackmorph was admiring the monsterous form he had given Venus
Minerva looked at Venus. " I got to say sis, this look suits you a whole lot better. Dad's golden child now a house plant." Venus glared at her looking like she wanted to strike. "Sis.."

Nyx chuckled. "Hey Blackmorph we got another for you. Minerva's son Oz. Apparently he is out window shopping with his daughter right now."

“Just couldn’t leave well enough alone could you?” Rebecca asked him mentally “do you get some twisted pleasure from this?”

“I want to see K-9 first” she replied
Alexander glared, his eyes showed a look of concern. "No I don't. Changing the future can be tricky even if we know how bad things might turn out. " he thought.

"Then follow me." She said calmly.

Minerva looked at Venus. " I got to say sis, this look suits you a whole lot better. Dad's golden child now a house plant." Venus glared at her looking like she wanted to strike. "Sis.."

Nyx chuckled. "Hey Blackmorph we got another for you. Minerva's son Oz. Apparently he is out window shopping with his daughter right now."
"Blackmorph looked at Venus. "Stand down." He ordered. He looked at them. "Ah very good. Nyx a portal please."

"Blackmorph looked at Venus. "Stand down." He ordered. He looked at them. "Ah very good. Nyx a portal please."
Venus listened. Minerva chuckled. "I am going to enjoy this" Nyx nods. "Step out you will see him" she made a shadow appear.

Oz was looking through the toy store window. He chuckled. "Alright my firefly see anything?" Ollie the ten year old nods. "Yeah, can we get the scooter?"

Alexander glared, his eyes showed a look of concern. "No I don't. Changing the future can be tricky even if we know how bad things might turn out. " he thought.

"Then follow me." She said calmly.

“Then why bother trying to change it at all?” She asked

Killian reluctantly followed the girl

Venus listened. Minerva chuckled. "I am going to enjoy this" Nyx nods. "Step out you will see him" she made a shadow appear.

Oz was looking through the toy store window. He chuckled. "Alright my firefly see anything?" Ollie the ten year old nods. "Yeah, can we get the scooter?"
Blackmorph walked through.

“Then why bother trying to change it at all?” She asked

Killian reluctantly followed the girl
"Because it's what we do. " He said as the saw the ring that was made. People filled the stands cheering. There was some people fighting. One who could shape shift while the other could make duplicates of himself.

She lead her away from the cells to a room with water and a table with some sandwiches. K-9 was on the floor. He looked a beat up. Claw marks around his body.

Sasha then spoke "Well how do you know Eris is the one to make you truly immortal? How do you know it's the ONLY way to achieve immortality?" Makoto nodded "It's true, there are many other methods to acquire immortality. I heard rumors about pills that make you fully immortal."
"Immortality isn't enough for me." He answered.

He laughs. "Something like that."
"Well you know I'm a big fan of fairy tails and myths." She said and suddenly a group of birds dropped her bow and a couple arrows near her. She picked them up. It was only four arrows. She would have to make do. She nodded at the birds. And looked at Coelacanth. "I think it's time for yours to end"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back