• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Hopefully he got them somewhere safe. Is there anyone else close to her?" Alita asked.

Meanwhile, the real Coelacanth casually walks into the front yard of Maddy's home.
"Maddy.." Hunter said looking worried.

Maddy's place was an apartment building. She was on the first floor. The window to her place was open. She was building a couch fort with a little girl.

"Each realm has its own creatures. Its own environments. Its own people. Within them are things that you'd only thought were fantasies. Even this realm has more than just ordinary humans." He answered. "The ones fortunate enough to be gifted often end up traversing the realms, or dedicating themselves to defending, or taking over, the ones that they're in."
"Oh please continue. I enjoy learning these things." Makoto said. Meanwhile Sasha found the black lights at the warehouse. She then began levitating them out the door, enough to light up a small ballroom.

"Maddy.." Hunter said looking worried.

Maddy's place was an apartment building. She was on the first floor. The window to her place was open. She was building a couch fort with a little girl.
"Well isn't this adorable?" The Coelacanth said with a smirk as he looked through the window.

"Oh please continue. I enjoy learning these things." Makoto said. Meanwhile Sasha found the black lights at the warehouse. She then began levitating them out the door, enough to light up a small ballroom.
"We all have our ups and downs I suppose. Working in harmony was the Sumner's goal. He was an overseer that watched over the realms before and after Skorne's first death...until he himself died." He said.

"Well isn't this adorable?" The Coelacanth said with a smirk as he looked through the window.
Maddy looked up from the fort catching his scent. She looked at him getting a bad feeling. "Ollie. I'll be back." She walked to the front door and took a step onto the front porch. "Can I help you?"

Alexander stayed quiet too. He checked his watch.

"You're next" the girl said looking at Killian.

Rebecca had already moved on through the shadows

“I’m not moving, and you can’t make me” she replied defiantly while still holding K-9

Rebecca had already moved on through the shadows

“I’m not moving, and you can’t make me” she replied defiantly while still holding K-9
Alex had gotten to the building. "Hmm long way from Edgewood " He went to the front door but was blocked by the bouncer. "Let me through!" Alex shouted.

The cuff on her wrist gave off a shock. The girl sighed. "Want that to stop then come on"

She kept blocking his attacks but every once in awhile one of the shadow orbs got sent at him.
He parried them with his shield. The Master Sword began to glow it was getting more difficult to block. Fighting darkness and shadow was Link's entire reason for being.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back