• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Aw..." He said going over to her. "Fine. I was bored with that jerk anyway."
~~~
Breeze came back in the morning
"Oh don't you pout mister..." Emily said crossing her arms and letting out a chuckle "You still have a few hours to take me around this theme park" she added
~~~
Aqua had woken up and was sitting staring out a window.

"Oh don't you pout mister..." Emily said crossing her arms and letting out a chuckle "You still have a few hours to take me around this theme park" she added
~~~
Aqua had woken up and was sitting staring out a window.
"Good." He said. "I know some pretty great spots. Some of them a pretty well hidden too." He winked
~~~
"You ok?" He asked

she bites down on his arm.
He winces as she bites his arm. "Alright. Clearly I won't be able to take this lightly. So it's time to get serious!" The bite causes a poison to enter Maddy's system that drains her stamina. "I didn't want to show any of my cards this early, but you've brought this upon yourself!"

"Good." He said. "I know some pretty great spots. Some of them a pretty well hidden too." He winked
~~~
"You ok?" He asked
"Oh really?...rides or more teats?" Emily asked at first before he mentioned the pretty well hidden ones. "Wait....what do you mean by hidden places? Why would we go there?" She replied though a small blush apeared on her cheeks as he winked at her
~~~
"Oh..good morning Breeze.." she softly replied whipping her cheeks before turning to face him. "I'm okay..."
The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

Last edited:
Alex had gotten to the building. "Hmm long way from Edgewood " He went to the front door but was blocked by the bouncer. "Let me through!" Alex shouted.

The cuff on her wrist gave off a shock. The girl sighed. "Want that to stop then come on"

Killian dropped K-9 as the shock caught her by surprise. “I guess I shouldn’t be surprised that you have a way of forcing cooperation” she groaned and looked at the girl angrily

He winces as she bites his arm. "Alright. Clearly I won't be able to take this lightly. So it's time to get serious!" The bite causes a poison to enter Maddy's system that drains her stamina. "I didn't want to show any of my cards this early, but you've brought this upon yourself!"
Maddy jumped back changing back to her human form. "What..was that.."

Meanwhile Ollie had looked out the window seeing the fighting, she went back to the pillow fort and grabbed Maddy's phone. They had been using it for music. She called scout as he was under the frequent contacts section. "Maddy is in a fight outside with a scary guy." The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

Maddy jumped back changing back to her human form. "What..was that.."

Meanwhile Ollie had looked out the window seeing the fighting, she went back to the pillow fort and grabbed Maddy's phone. They had been using it for music. She called scout as he was under the frequent contacts section. "Maddy is in a fight outside with a scary guy." The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth
"Demoralization poison from the Toxic Spire." The Coelacanth answered. "It's infused in my system, so whenever I get bitten or something touches my blood, the poison takes effect, draining the target's energy. Consider it the equivalent of poking a hole in the bottom of a bottle. Luckily for you, I still need you alive, for now, so there's no need for me to go for anything fatal."

"Demoralization poison from the Toxic Spire." The Coelacanth answered. "It's infused in my system, so whenever I get bitten or something touches my blood, the poison takes effect, draining your energy. Consider it the equivalent of poking a hole in the bottom of a bottle. Luckily for you, I still need you alive, for now, so there's no need for me to go for anything fatal."
"you know..I've had a really bad day. This is the last thing I need.." she growled. She tried to transform again but couldn't. She looked frustrated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back