• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"That's how it always is. Whatever this road is, I have to see it until the end." Makoto took another bite of duck "No matter what... It's been weird. I've heard strange rumors. Supposedly Lake Loch Ness is actually a portal to hell... and Nessie, the monster, is supposedly a demon. Usually just weird conspiracy theory stuff." Sasha was nearly finished with the black light. She sent a message to Makoto's mind "I'm ready to strike."
"Typical human exaggerations. They happen in the other realms too. There was a point were people theorized that I was an undead cowboy. Very strange." He said.

Maddy jumped back changing back to her human form. "What..was that.."

Meanwhile Ollie had looked out the window seeing the fighting, she went back to the pillow fort and grabbed Maddy's phone. They had been using it for music. She called scout as he was under the frequent contacts section. "Maddy is in a fight outside with a scary guy." The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth
Scout had the league teleport him

(Sorry, I was busy, I am back now) Lone Wolf Exited his bunker for the first time in months, he had been watching things go on nearby his bunker, with cameras mounted in random locations.

"I already have." He said.

Maddy could internally hear Eris yelling. "MADDYYYYYY!!!!!"

"She's in pain! I felt it! I HAVE TO GO!" Eris cried out, forcing herself into the darkness of Shadow Eris' powers. She screams in pain from trying to adjust to them. Tyson had gone to ward off any other recon units from The Coelacanth.

Scout had the league teleport him
Scout would find Maddy on the ground clearly looking like she was in pain but she didnt have any wounds. "Eris...no.." she said hearing Eris yell her name.

"Typical human exaggerations. They happen in the other realms too. There was a point were people theorized that I was an undead cowboy. Very strange." He said.
"Very strange indeed. Well it was pleasant talking to you, unfortunately I was hired by Eris and her friends to assist... soooo." Makoto snapped his fingers causing Sasha to activate multiple black lights above them, coating them in the UV lights

"Very strange indeed. Well it was pleasant talking to you, unfortunately I was hired by Eris and her friends to assist... soooo." Makoto snapped his fingers causing Sasha to activate multiple black lights above them, coating them in the UV lights
"What-" The lights hit him and he falls to the ground, yelling in pain.

"What-" The lights hit him and he falls to the ground, yelling in pain.
Makoto continued quietly eating, watching him scream in agony. Sasha breathed a sigh of relief as she levitated some food to her "Dinner and a show." She said with a chuckle. "Think if I shoot him now in this state he'll die?" Makoto smirked as he took a puff of his cigarette.

Makoto continued quietly eating, watching him scream in agony. Sasha breathed a sigh of relief as she levitated some food to her "Dinner and a show." She said with a chuckle. "Think if I shoot him now in this state he'll die?" Makoto smirked as he took a puff of his cigarette.
He continues yelling in pain until he suddenly stops. He lays there before slowly getting back up and stretching. "That was a really nice stunt you two pulled. Keeping me distracted long enough for her to set all of this up. I'm guessing that's how you took down the bigger targets."

He continues yelling in pain until he suddenly stops. He lays there before slowly getting back up and stretching. "That was a really nice stunt you two pulled. Keeping me distracted long enough for her to set all of this up. I'm guessing that's how you took down the bigger targets."
"...bigger targets?" Makoto asked

"Ones that can't be taken down by normal means like bullets and grenades." He answered. "No matter. Both of our plans worked. You succeeded in distracting me, and I succeeded in stalling you."
Sasha quickly read his mind to see what he meant "Ah, so we failed the mission?" Makoto ate some more duck

Users who are viewing this thread

Back