• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

“You mean slaughtering me?” She corrected
"Can I get a different opponent?" He asked looking over at who was in charge. The guy thinks about it for a minute before security whispered in his ear. "Hmm I guess so. Seems like someone is causing an issue. " the girl from before walked out to the arena and grabbed Killian's hand. "Come on."

Sasha quickly read his mind to see what he meant "Ah, so we failed the mission?" Makoto ate some more duck
"Way to go. I may not have gotten a hold of Eris yet, but I have found Maddy, and she'll help me draw Eris out." He said as the lights pierced through the clone until he faded out.

He fired at him

Hunter ran into view with the owl. "That one has to be the real one.. Mads? You ok?"
The bullets phase through him as he looks at Hunter. "Shit. Looks like my clones were only semi-effective. No matter. The more, the merrier!" His illusion blade lights up. "It doesn't have to be like this, you know. Just give me what I want, and we can all walk away from this."

The bullets phase through him as he looks at Hunter. "Shit. Looks like my clones were only semi-effective. No matter. The more, the merrier!" His illusion blade lights up. "It doesn't have to be like this, you know. Just give me what I want, and we can all walk away from this."
"What give you a close personal of friend mine let me think?" Scout tapped his chin mockfully. "How about fuck you!"

"Can I get a different opponent?" He asked looking over at who was in charge. The guy thinks about it for a minute before security whispered in his ear. "Hmm I guess so. Seems like someone is causing an issue. " the girl from before walked out to the arena and grabbed Killian's hand. "Come on."

Killian just let the girl lead her out of the arena

"What give you a close personal of friend mine let me think?" Scout tapped his chin mockfully. "How about fuck you!"
Hunter helped Maddy up. "Let's get you inside Mads." Maddy nods. "Eris is coming.. ah..that stupid blade. "

Hunter helped Maddy up. "Let's get you inside Mads." Maddy nods. "Eris is coming.. ah..that stupid blade. "
"Suit yourself, but don't say I didn't give you a chance!" He said before slashing the air with his blade, sending a sharp wave of wind at them.

"Way to go. I may not have gotten a hold of Eris yet, but I have found Maddy, and she'll help me draw Eris out." He said as the lights pierced through the clone until he faded out.
"Ah shit." Makoto said. The lights disconnected from the powe cables and slowly they were reattached to the power lines. "What now?" Sasha looked at Makoto. He shrugged and continued eating "Can't say. We don't know where she is." He then finished his meal

"Ah shit." Makoto said. The lights disconnected from the powe cables and slowly they were reattached to the power lines. "What now?" Sasha looked at Makoto. He shrugged and continued eating "Can't say. We don't know where she is." He then finished his meal
They could hear the sound of a motorcycle approaching. When it got close enough, they could see it was Eris, except this time she was dressed in all black, including her hair.

They could hear the sound of a motorcycle approaching. When it got close enough, they could see it was Eris, except this time she was dressed in all black, including her hair.
"New attire?" Makoto asked as he finished his cigarette. Sasha finished her food and stood up to look at Eris "Dyed your hair already?"

"Maddy's right. Eris is on her way." Alita said. "I can sense it."
"Who's the owl....that's Minervas thing.." maddy said. Hunter smiled. "A friend. What happened? " Maddy smiled a bit still feeling the pain. "Some toxin in his blood drained my energy.. then that knife. Leaves no wound but still feel the pain." Hunter nods. She texted peter. "Eris is on her way to Mads apartment." The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

"Who's the owl....that's Minervas thing.." maddy said. Hunter smiled. "A friend. What happened? " Maddy smiled a bit still feeling the pain. "Some toxin in his blood drained my energy.. then that knife. Leaves no wound but still feel the pain." Hunter nods. She texted peter. "Eris is on her way to Mads apartment." The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth
Peter changed course and swung towards her apartment

(Sorry, I was busy, I am back now) Lone Wolf Exited his bunker for the first time in months, he had been watching things go on nearby his bunker, with cameras mounted in random locations.
A redheaded woman was observing his cameras with great interest.

“I hope so” she replied and went looking for the room where K-9 was at after removing her arm from the girls grip
"look we arnt all bad. Some of us are here because we have no choice." She reaches out to pet K-9 when he walked over to them. "Theres a tv in the corner if you want to watch the match. I wont bring you back to the cells right away."

"New attire?" Makoto asked as he finished his cigarette. Sasha finished her food and stood up to look at Eris "Dyed your hair already?"
"It comes with the form." She said, momentarily stopping. "My body hasn't fully adjusted, but I can figure that out when I get there. Thanks for helping me earlier. I'll have to treat you to dinner after I kick this guy's ass. You're welcome to join, but I won't force you. He hurt my best friend..... I'm not letting him get away with that."

"It comes with the form." She said, momentarily stopping. "My body hasn't fully adjusted, but I can figure that out when I get there. Thanks for helping me earlier. I'll have to treat you to dinner after I kick this guy's ass. You're welcome to join, but I won't force you. He hurt my best friend..... I'm not letting him get away with that."
"Think the black lights will help?" Sasha asked as she levitated them closer to Eris

Peter changed course and swung towards her apartment
Alita flies up to Maddy and starts chanting a spell. While it doesn't take the pain away from the blade, it does stop the effect of the poison. "There. I've nullified the effect of the poison. You should be getting your energy back now."

The Coelacanth looks to the side when Peter gets close to the apartment. "Ahhhhh, fashionably late to the party, but I recognize that essence approaching. I'm really gonna have to work for this one, aren't I? No matter, the reward is well worth the risk."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back