• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Think the black lights will help?" Sasha asked as she levitated them closer to Eris
"I'm sure they will somehow." Eris answered.

Meanwhile, Tyson flies overhead. "Somehow indeed! Black light destroys his creations over time and I'm sure they'll help give us some sort of visibility on him."

Alita flies up to Maddy and starts chanting a spell. While it doesn't take the pain away from the blade, it does stop the effect of the poison. "There. I've nullified the effect of the poison. You should be getting your energy back now."

The Coelacanth looks to the side when Peter gets close to the apartment. "Ahhhhh, fashionably late to the party, but I recognize that essence approaching. I'm really gonna have to work for this one, aren't I? No matter, the reward is well worth the risk."
Maddy sighed. "Thanks. I feel a bit better already." She looked at Hunter. "Hey be careful..if he gets Eris's power then hes going after Tyson." Hunter nods. "Got it. Hopefully this real copy can get hurt by bullets. I only got two arrows left. " Ollie was working on pillow fort they were all near. Hunter frowned. "Do I want to know where Oz is?" Maddy sighed. "Blackmorph.. Apollo was going to pick her up in the morning. I might see if he can do it sooner.." Hunter nods. "One issue at a time. Alita keep an eye on them." She went back outside.

"I'm sure they will somehow." Eris answered.

Meanwhile, Tyson flies overhead. "Somehow indeed! Black light destroys his creations over time and I'm sure they'll help give us some sort of visibility on him."
Sasha nodded and began to levitate. "So..." Makoto began to levitate as well "Where shall we go?"

Maddy sighed. "Thanks. I feel a bit better already." She looked at Hunter. "Hey be careful..if he gets Eris's power then hes going after Tyson." Hunter nods. "Got it. Hopefully this real copy can get hurt by bullets. I only got two arrows left. " Ollie was working on pillow fort they were all near. Hunter frowned. "Do I want to know where Oz is?" Maddy sighed. "Blackmorph.. Apollo was going to pick her up in the morning. I might see if he can do it sooner.." Hunter nods. "One issue at a time. Alita keep an eye on them." She went back outside.
Alita nods. "Understood. I shall keep them safe."

"look we arnt all bad. Some of us are here because we have no choice." She reaches out to pet K-9 when he walked over to them. "Theres a tv in the corner if you want to watch the match. I wont bring you back to the cells right away."

Killian just held onto K-9 as she looked at the screen

LW looks at the monitor in his car and speaks into it "Ah I see you found one of my cameras" He spoke with a strange German accent

Killian just held onto K-9 as she looked at the screen
the opponent she was going to face was told to leave the ring. Security pushed out Alex into the ring. "Hey tell me where Killian is?" The boss smiled. "Sorry I have no idea who your talking about." Alex looked angry. He turned his arm into a cannon. "Yes you do. Someone brought a girl here with a robotic dog. Now tell me."

the opponent she was going to face was told to leave the ring. Security pushed out Alex into the ring. "Hey tell me where Killian is?" The boss smiled. "Sorry I have no idea who your talking about." Alex looked angry. He turned his arm into a cannon. "Yes you do. Someone brought a girl here with a robotic dog. Now tell me."

“Alex!” Killian shouted before looking at K-9 “K-9 we need to get to Alex, quickly” she stated

Alita flies up to Maddy and starts chanting a spell. While it doesn't take the pain away from the blade, it does stop the effect of the poison. "There. I've nullified the effect of the poison. You should be getting your energy back now."

The Coelacanth looks to the side when Peter gets close to the apartment. "Ahhhhh, fashionably late to the party, but I recognize that essence approaching. I'm really gonna have to work for this one, aren't I? No matter, the reward is well worth the risk."
Peter landed on a street lamop looking at him. "You..." He said darkly

"Good." She nods walking back outside.

Maddy sat up on a pillow. "Everyone better be careful.." she knew her friends, this was going to be a dangerous fight.
"I'm sure they will." Alita said reassuringly.
Peter landed on a street lamop looking at him. "You..." He said darkly
The Coelacanth sees Hunter walking back outside and then Peter arriving as well. "Yes.....me...."

"You're the one hunting down people for some sort of power? What? Can't stand on your own? Pretty pathetic man."

Maddy nods.

"Yeah your the real deal this time." Hunter said.
"As real as it gets.....even to the point where most think I'm not real." He said to Hunter before looking back at Peter and waving his finger. "Non non. Not people. PERSON." He switches to holding up the middle finger. "ONE."

Rebecca looked at Alex curiously “he has conflicting feelings for the girl he searches for” she told Alexander

“Alex!” Killian shouted before looking at K-9 “K-9 we need to get to Alex, quickly” she stated

Rebecca looked at Alex curiously “he has conflicting feelings for the girl he searches for” she told Alexander
The girl stepped in front of her. "Nope. Cant let you leave"

Alexander sighs. "Hmm really. Wonder what changed."

The boss of the fights laughed."no use attacking me. Hmm how about this. Me and my friends still want a show. How about if you win I'll get you your girl and dog?" Alex glared. "And if I lose?" He smirked. "Then you join the others in my little fighting ring. Travel with us to the other pop up fight clubs. Plenty of people pay to watch things like you fight"

"As real as it gets.....even to the point where most think I'm not real." He said to Hunter before looking back at Peter and waving his finger. "Non non. Not people. PERSON." He switches to holding up the middle finger. "ONE."
"Yeah yeah yeah. Talked with your clone about that. People think your a fairy tail bla bla blah." Hunter said taking a few steps closer. "You really have chose the wrong person to go after."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back