• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

The girl stepped in front of her. "Nope. Cant let you leave"

Alexander sighs. "Hmm really. Wonder what changed."

The boss of the fights laughed."no use attacking me. Hmm how about this. Me and my friends still want a show. How about if you win I'll get you your girl and dog?" Alex glared. "And if I lose?" He smirked. "Then you join the others in my little fighting ring. Travel with us to the other pop up fight clubs. Plenty of people pay to watch things like you fight"

“And why not?” She asked

“She’s been acting different after becoming human again” Rebecca replied

"Yeah yeah yeah. Talked with your clone about that. People think your a fairy tail bla bla blah." Hunter said taking a few steps closer. "You really have chose the wrong person to go after."
"No. You've chosen the wrong person to protect!" He dashes at her and slices at her with his blade.

"As real as it gets.....even to the point where most think I'm not real." He said to Hunter before looking back at Peter and waving his finger. "Non non. Not people. PERSON." He switches to holding up the middle finger. "ONE."
"Cute." Peter saod. "You practice that in a mirror?"

“And why not?” She asked

“She’s been acting different after becoming human again” Rebecca replied
"Because rules." She said.

"Oh. Shes not the same girl Alex fell in love with" he frowned.

Alex frowned. "Fine." The boss nods and sends out Alex's opponent. He looked just like the guy he saw from Alexander's vision. He chuckled. "Guess that vision is coming true."

"No. You've chosen the wrong person to protect!" He dashes at her and slices at her with his blade.
Eris and her motorcycle suddenly began to levitate and rise with Sasha, Makoto and the lights above the rooftops. They all began flying to Maddy's "It will be faster to fly instead of the streets. Who was that man in white?" Sasha asked

"Because rules." She said.

"Oh. Shes not the same girl Alex fell in love with" he frowned.

Alex frowned. "Fine." The boss nods and sends out Alex's opponent. He looked just like the guy he saw from Alexander's vision. He chuckled. "Guess that vision is coming true."

“She apparently lost her memories” Rebecca replied

“Screw your rules” Killian replied and tried to push her way past

Eris and her motorcycle suddenly began to levitate and rise with Sasha, Makoto and the lights above the rooftops. They all began flying to Maddy's "It will be faster to fly instead of the streets. Who was that man in white?" Sasha asked
"Trouble." Eris said. "I used to have nightmares a short while back about being chased down by some white blur. I couldn't see the face, but I felt myself in constant danger. The nightmares stopped about a month ago, so I forgot about them until now. When I was talking to the wizard during my meditation, he told me about The Coelacanth. His strength doesn't come from overwhelming power. It comes from his versatility. He can do so many things that no one truly knows his full arsenal because he's never had to use it all."

"Killian you ok?" He said. Running towards him. When she got to the edge the bracelet on her wrist sent out a massive shock.

She screamed in pain as she dropped K-9 and stumbled backwards “I could be better…” she groaned

Last edited:
Peter spun around the arrow and pulled metal with teo weblines throwing it at him

"Nice dodge." Hunter said to Peter. She whistled and a squirrel came over. She handed it the bow and her last arrow. " hold these " she took back out the gun Makoto had given her.
He dodges the metal and disappears for a second. When he reappears, he has a bunch of knives that he throws at them.

"Trouble." Eris said. "I used to have nightmares a short while back about being chased down by some white blur. I couldn't see the face, but I felt myself in constant danger. The nightmares stopped about a month ago, so I forgot about them until now. When I was talking to the wizard during my meditation, he told me about The Coelacanth. His strength doesn't come from overwhelming power. It comes from his versatility. He can do so many things that no one truly knows his full arsenal because he's never had to use it all."
"Speaking of arsenals..." Makoto looked at Sasha. She nodded as a white van because levitating towards them. Makoto hovered into it and began stocking up on various firearms. "So when we get to Maddy's, what's the plan?" Sasha looked at Eris.

He dodges the metal and disappears for a second. When he reappears, he has a bunch of knives that he throws at them.
I'm gonna guess those knives are like the blade you stuck Maddy with." Hunter said as she started dodging the knives. She points the gun at him and sends off a few shots.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back