• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

She screamed in pain as she dropped K-9 and stumbled backwards “I could be better…” she groaned
Alex looked mad but before he could say anything the boss spoke. "You want the bracelet off, then let's continue with our deal. Fight. You win you guys go free."

Alex looked mad but before he could say anything the boss spoke. "You want the bracelet off, then let's continue with our deal. Fight. You win you guys go free."

“How about you let us go and we don’t report you to the hero league…” Killian stated

He dodges the metal and disappears for a second. When he reappears, he has a bunch of knives that he throws at them.
(Hey this is a good time for me to progress Peter to his organic webs and wrist stingers so I'm gonna do that soon if that's alright, him and eris can both get stronger)

"Speaking of arsenals..." Makoto looked at Sasha. She nodded as a white van because levitating towards them. Makoto hovered into it and began stocking up on various firearms. "So when we get to Maddy's, what's the plan?" Sasha looked at Eris.
"We fight." She said.

He blocks the gun shots while Peter's blocking the knives.

Makoto then floated out covered in weapons "Well then. Let's get to the fight." Sasha using her powers flew everyone all the way to Maddy's apartment at high speed. In just a few minutes they had arrived Musicnotes Musicnotes
Hunter noticed Makoto, Sasha and Eris arrive. She chuckled. "Looks like we got some more fire power. Nice look Eris."

"Like I said I'm not scared of them." He said. Alex looked at Killian. "We will take care of them when we get out. I'm sure the league has done info on them"

“And I’m sure Thor will have no problem dealing with them either” she replied

Makoto then floated out covered in weapons "Well then. Let's get to the fight." Sasha using her powers flew everyone all the way to Maddy's apartment at high speed. In just a few minutes they had arrived Musicnotes Musicnotes

Hunter noticed Makoto, Sasha and Eris arrive. She chuckled. "Looks like we got some more fire power. Nice look Eris."
The Coelacanth stops and looks at Eris. "Just as I planned. My target has come to me."

Eris stares him down. "You hurt my best friend, so now I'm gonna end you."

"Good luck with that." He said. "It's fitting that in order to disappear, I must put an end to my own bloodline!" The city darkens slightly as the sky starts fluctuating between day and night.

Eris looks around. "Wait....this can't be...your own bloodline? Don't tell me-"

"That's right! You're a descendant of MINE! I must say you're more impressive than I thought, but unfortunately I must sacrifice you. Now.....GIVE ME YOUR ESSENCE!" He yells out, sending a group of chains at her.

The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

The Coelacanth stops and looks at Eris. "Just as I planned. My target has come to me."

"Good luck with that." He said. "It's fitting that in order to disappear, I must put an end to my own bloodline!" The city darkens slightly as the sky starts fluctuating between day and night.

"That's right! You're a descendant of MINE! I must say you're more impressive than I thought, but unfortunately I must sacrifice you. Now.....GIVE ME YOUR ESSENCE!" He yells out, sending a group of chains at her.

"Eris move!" Peter ran and tackled her out of the way

"Oh really?...rides or more teats?" Emily asked at first before he mentioned the pretty well hidden ones. "Wait....what do you mean by hidden places? Why would we go there?" She replied though a small blush apeared on her cheeks as he winked at her
~~~
"Oh..good morning Breeze.." she softly replied whipping her cheeks before turning to face him. "I'm okay..."
He smiled cheekily "To snog."
~~~
"Breakfast? I'm making biscuits and gravy." He said

“And I’m sure Thor will have no problem dealing with them either” she replied
"Yeah.we need to get that thing off your wrist." Alex nods looking around at all the people in the stadium. Surprisingly he saw a familiar face, his own. "Alexander is here... Killian go find another guy with my face. He can get that off of you while I distract this crowd." He said looking at her.

"sounds like stuff from the myths I heard growing up. Gods killing their children." Hunter said looking up and seeing the sky change. "That doesnt look good." She sees Peter tackle Eris away from the chains and continues to shoot at Coelacanth.

Makoto looked at the whole situation "I don't think I'm equipped for this." he then aimed his desert eagle at the chains and fired upon them, striking each chain, hoping to break them with the gun alone.

"Yeah.we need to get that thing off your wrist." Alex nods looking around at all the people in the stadium. Surprisingly he saw a familiar face, his own. "Alexander is here... Killian go find another guy with my face. He can get that off of you while I distract this crowd." He said looking at her.

Killian looked at him “a guy with your face?” She asked him in confusion

Makoto looked at the whole situation "I don't think I'm equipped for this." he then aimed his desert eagle at the chains and fired upon them, striking each chain, hoping to break them with the gun alone.
"Yeah dealing with magic and the like, alot of the times you're not equipped for things like this." Hunter said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back