• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"The help that she called ended up killing Skorne's daughter, saving the realms for the time being. Tell me, Takanuchi, have you ever fought an army of bomb throwing skeleton warriors?" He asked.
"Bomb throwing? Yes. Skeleton warriors? No." Makoto shook his head "I've fought in various secret ops and hidden wars that eventually became blacked out by the CIA... you know, aside from the criminal underworld job of killing, drug dealing, weapons smuggling and so forth."

"Because I've had a long day! Family members turning into monsters, my dad getting eaten, my friend in trouble. Like I said it's been a long day. " she went to punch him.
He turns transparent so that her punch goes through him. "Turned into monsters huh? That actually sounds like a challenge in itself. I knew I detected shadow energy earlier. Interesting."

Meanwhile, Eris is inside her own mind. "Come on!! I have to help them! My loved ones are gonna get hurt because of me! I don't want that to happen!"

"You'd be no use to ANYONE in your condition!" Shadow Eris retorted.

"Bomb throwing? Yes. Skeleton warriors? No." Makoto shook his head "I've fought in various secret ops and hidden wars that eventually became blacked out by the CIA... you know, aside from the criminal underworld job of killing, drug dealing, weapons smuggling and so forth."
"Ah, so you're well-versed in THIS realm's battles. Good. The battles I've been in have been numerous and wild to say the least. You'd be surprised at what you could find yourself up against in the nine realms." He said.

He turns transparent so that her punch goes through him. "Turned into monsters huh? That actually sounds like a challenge in itself. I knew I detected shadow energy earlier. Interesting."

Meanwhile, Eris is inside her own mind. "Come on!! I have to help them! My loved ones are gonna get hurt because of me! I don't want that to happen!"

"You'd be no use to ANYONE in your condition!" Shadow Eris retorted.
"Yeah that would be Nyx... like I said it's been a long day " Maddy kept attacking him, her attacks getting slower and slower from losing energy. She was soon getting out of breath. "Stupid..poison..."

"Ah, so you're well-versed in THIS realm's battles. Good. The battles I've been in have been numerous and wild to say the least. You'd be surprised at what you could find yourself up against in the nine realms." He said.
"Sounds interesting. I'd love to go there... unless bullets are not very effective down there. After all, I shot you and did nothing." He shrugged as a car pulled up "I believe that's dinner.

"Yeah that would be Nyx... like I said it's been a long day " Maddy kept attacking him, her attacks getting slower and slower from losing energy. She was soon getting out of breath. "Stupid..poison..."
"Nyx.... I'll remember that. Perhaps I'll pay her a visit too." He said as he turned tangible, shaking his head as he just lets Maddy hit him. "Why do you keep fighting me? You know it's hopeless, and yet you waste your energy trying to protect someone you can't save."

"Sounds interesting. I'd love to go there... unless bullets are not very effective down there. After all, I shot you and did nothing." He shrugged as a car pulled up "I believe that's dinner.
"It depends on what you're shooting at." He said as he glanced at the car.

"Nyx.... I'll remember that. Perhaps I'll pay her a visit too." He said as he turned tangible, shaking his head as he just lets Maddy hit him. "Why do you keep fighting me? You know it's hopeless, and yet you waste your energy trying to protect someone you can't save."
"Because.. Eris is a part of my pack. I won't let her get hurt." She gave a smirk. " so I'm fine with being a distraction...more time you spend with me the less you are with her."

"Because.. Eris is a part of my pack. I won't let her get hurt." She gave a smirk. " so I'm fine with being a distraction...more time you spend with me the less you are with her."
The Coelacanth starts getting frustrated. Then, he takes a deep breath. "I suppose that's what I get for being nice, but if you won't take me to her......then I'll bring her here!" His eyes light up and he vanishes for a moment. When he reappears, he stabs Maddy in the chest with an illusion blade, not drawing any blood but still delivering the full pain of being stabbed by a sword.

"It depends on what you're shooting at." He said as he glanced at the car.
A man stepped out with a couple bags of food "Makoto Takanuchi?" Makoto raised his hand in response to the man. He then took a plate and began serving himself "See for me, whatever you shoot, usually bleeds and dies. A simple matter. No powers, no fancy gadgets. Just me and my gun."

A man stepped out with a couple bags of food "Makoto Takanuchi?" Makoto raised his hand in response to the man. He then took a plate and began serving himself "See for me, whatever you shoot, usually bleeds and dies. A simple matter. No powers, no fancy gadgets. Just me and my gun."
He smirks. "I remember those days. I even miss them from time to time."

He smirks. "I remember those days. I even miss them from time to time."
"They still are the best... though things have been changing with me recently." He then started eating some rice "My father... for some unknown reason is trying to get the family into more... Legal work." Sasha sent a thought to his head "The lights are almost here, I will wire them to the street lights on another block then light them up on the man in white." Makoto sighed "Its so strange. One minute I'm selling meth, the next I'm setting up a pharmacy lab. It doesn't make sense to me."

The Coelacanth starts getting frustrated. Then, he takes a deep breath. "I suppose that's what I get for being nice, but if you won't take me to her......then I'll bring her here!" His eyes light up and he vanishes for a moment. When he reappears, he stabs Maddy in the chest with an illusion blade, not drawing any blood but still delivering the full pain of being stabbed by a sword.
"Take you to her nev.. " she said before getting stabbed with the sword. "Ah..." she felt all the pain, her body flickered dimly where she was stabbed to try to heal it but there was nothing and combined with the poison it just drained her of more energy. It was her body just working on auto pilot.

"They still are the best... though things have been changing with me recently." He then started eating some rice "My father... for some unknown reason is trying to get the family into more... Legal work." Sasha sent a thought to his head "The lights are almost here, I will wire them to the street lights on another block then light them up on the man in white." Makoto sighed "Its so strange. One minute I'm selling meth, the next I'm setting up a pharmacy lab. It doesn't make sense to me."
"It's crazy how things work out unexpectedly." He said. "Nothing wrong with legal work, as long as you know what rules are flexible."

"Take you to her nev.. " she said before getting stabbed with the sword. "Ah..." she felt all the pain, her body flickered dimly where she was stabbed to try to heal it but there was nothing and combined with the poison it just drained her of more energy. It was her body just working on auto pilot.
"I respect your dedication..." He spoke softly. "So I'll let you in on a couple of secrets. First, Eris will feel that pain too. With her powers being emotion based and the bond you two have being as strong as it is, she'll be here. Second, the reason I chose her is because she has an Unbound Ability, a power that doesn't quite obey the limitations that the rest of her skills do. It has limitless potential, and when that combines with the powers and essences I've obtained, I'll be untouchable....and the first person I'm gonna kill with that new power is a man named Tyson Kaiser. I can't risk him putting the pieces together, so he's gonna have to go."

"It's crazy how things work out unexpectedly." He said. "Nothing wrong with legal work, as long as you know what rules are flexible."
"Well we still have some illegal gambling operations in the city, along with other businesses. But my father has been investing in more secret projects, stuff not even I know about. Most I ever get is told where to go and who to kill. Usually end up killing weird humans with powers. The powers however... they weren't normal. It was like there was a weird energy you know. Oh where are my manners? Would you like some sweet and sour duck?" Makoto said as he motioned to the food "I understand a sidewalk isn't very sanitary but I'm used to it as I've eaten in more disease ridden places, so I would say I'm spoiled." Sasha was halfway done wiring the black lights in the next block over. Just a couple more minutes.

"I respect your dedication..." He spoke softly. "So I'll let you in on a couple of secrets. First, Eris will feel that pain too. With her powers being emotion based and the bond you two have being as strong as it is, she'll be here. Second, the reason I chose her is because she has an Unbound Ability, a power that doesn't quite obey the limitations that the rest of her skills do. It has limitless potential, and when that combines with the powers and essences I've obtained, I'll be untouchable....and the first person I'm gonna kill with that new power is a man named Tyson Kaiser. I can't risk him putting the pieces together, so he's gonna have to go."
she fell to the ground, putting her hand on the part of her chest where she was stabbed, breathing heavily as she dealt with the pain, tearing coming out of her eyes. "You..wont...win.." The wolf part of her wanting to try to keep fighting but she was out of energy. She didn't want to move. A few wolfish whimpers came out.

"Well we still have some illegal gambling operations in the city, along with other businesses. But my father has been investing in more secret projects, stuff not even I know about. Most I ever get is told where to go and who to kill. Usually end up killing weird humans with powers. The powers however... they weren't normal. It was like there was a weird energy you know. Oh where are my manners? Would you like some sweet and sour duck?" Makoto said as he motioned to the food "I understand a sidewalk isn't very sanitary but I'm used to it as I've eaten in more disease ridden places, so I would say I'm spoiled." Sasha was halfway done wiring the black lights in the next block over. Just a couple more minutes.
"I appreciate it, but no thanks to the sauce." He said. "Those secret projects are on a road that you can't turn back from. There are a lot of abnormalities on this world."

she fell to the ground, putting her hand on the part of her chest where she was stabbed, breathing heavily as she dealt with the pain, tearing coming out of her eyes. "You..wont...win.." The wolf part of her wanting to try to keep fighting but she was out of energy. She didn't want to move. A few wolfish whimpers came out.
"I already have." He said.

Maddy could internally hear Eris yelling. "MADDYYYYYY!!!!!"

"She's in pain! I felt it! I HAVE TO GO!" Eris cried out, forcing herself into the darkness of Shadow Eris' powers. She screams in pain from trying to adjust to them. Tyson had gone to ward off any other recon units from The Coelacanth.

"I appreciate it, but no thanks to the sauce." He said. "Those secret projects are on a road that you can't turn back from. There are a lot of abnormalities on this world."
"That's how it always is. Whatever this road is, I have to see it until the end." Makoto took another bite of duck "No matter what... It's been weird. I've heard strange rumors. Supposedly Lake Loch Ness is actually a portal to hell... and Nessie, the monster, is supposedly a demon. Usually just weird conspiracy theory stuff." Sasha was nearly finished with the black light. She sent a message to Makoto's mind "I'm ready to strike."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back