• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"thanks" she said and watched him run off. "Well that's like Link." She set Ollie down on her couch and they talked. She sighed. "Dont worry Ollie. I'll make sure your dad gets back. "

Nyx chuckled. "At least you got one new monster"
Link went looking for anything that might lead back to where Oz was taken

"Yes. And quite a specimen. I'm not aware of this ones powers. Nor then crystals. Venus. Explain."

Alita, the owl familiar that helped Tyson and Hunter gather the Runestones, flies overhead, landing in front of Hunter when she spots her. "There you are! Are you okay!?"
"Yeah I'm fine. Coelacanth is looking for Eris. I at least got a few shots at him. This guys got to have some weakness or a way to tell which is a copy and which is the orginal " she said

"Well hold on a minute, a demon that nearly took over the nine realms? Sounds like a hectic time. But Garm? Tyson Robert and who? I feel like we're at the end of a story instead of the beginning. Let's take it slow." Makoto sat down, looking at the man with attention "I want to hear ALL the juicy details." Sasha however was still focusing on the location of the black light. She used her mind reading powers to jump into the minds of nearby pedestrians. Checking their vision, she would focus on the next person on the street and jump into their mind. Taking in each memory she would acquire all info she could to find the warehouse with the concert equipment. Hopping from person to person, she needed a few more minutes. She hoped Makoto could keep stalling this man "In fact, how about I order us some food?" Makoto said as he pulled out his phone "I'm sure an assassin like you gets hungry now and then."
"I suppose I could eat." He answered. "I wasn't there when most of it happened, so I only have my sources to cite, but I'm sure you've had to have at least met one of them. Eris tends to hang around them sometimes. But even if that's not the case, I have time to go a bit in depth on what I've learned."

Link went looking for anything that might lead back to where Oz was taken

"Yes. And quite a specimen. I'm not aware of this ones powers. Nor then crystals. Venus. Explain."
there was nothing, but Link would notice the shadows were following him, watching him. Nyx laughed as she looked through her shadows.

"Oz can create illusions based off of people's fears. Make them question reality. " Venus answered. "The crystals..I dont know. Maybe from his bracelet?" Minerva just looked at Oz, not saying anything but she had a smirk.

there was nothing, but Link would notice the shadows were following him, watching him. Nyx laughed as she looked through her shadows.

"Oz can create illusions based off of people's fears. Make them question reality. " Venus answered. "The crystals..I dont know. Maybe from his bracelet?" Minerva just looked at Oz, not saying anything but she had a smirk.
He look at the shadows. He picked up a rock and threw it at a shadow.

"So Oz. Can you speak or is Venus still a special case?"

He look at the shadows. He picked up a rock and threw it at a shadow.

"So Oz. Can you speak or is Venus still a special case?"
Nyx stepped out of the shadow catching the rock. "Decided to leave your forest I see."

"I can talk like this." Oz communicated telepathically. It was apart of his powers.

Maddy made some calls. She put her phone away. "Apollo will pick you up in the morning Ollie. " Ollie frowned. "Okay.." She sighed. "How about we make a pillow fort. " Ollie smiled. "Really?" She nods. "Yep."

Nyx stepped out of the shadow catching the rock. "Decided to leave your forest I see."

"I can talk like this." Oz communicated telepathically. It was apart of his powers.

Maddy made some calls. She put her phone away. "Apollo will pick you up in the morning Ollie. " Ollie frowned. "Okay.." She sighed. "How about we make a pillow fort. " Ollie smiled. "Really?" She nods. "Yep."
Link's glare only deepened as he looked at her. "Give them back."

"Yeah I'm fine. Coelacanth is looking for Eris. I at least got a few shots at him. This guys got to have some weakness or a way to tell which is a copy and which is the orginal " she said
"I don't know about a weakness, but I do know how to tell the original from the copies. The copies are made to distract the target, stalling them for however long is needed. They don't attack because they don't need to. They also have black and white hair like he does, but the original has a small, silver streak in his hair that none of his copies or clones can duplicate as it's a feature unique to the real him specifically." Alita answered.

"I don't know about a weakness, but I do know how to tell the original from the copies. The copies are made to distract the target, stalling them for however long is needed. They don't attack because they don't need to. They also have black and white hair like he does, but the original has a small, silver streak in his hair that none of his copies or clones can duplicate as it's a feature unique to the real him specifically." Alita answered.
"Hmm good to know. Thanks. Are you hunting the shadows too?" She asked

"I suppose I could eat." He answered. "I wasn't there when most of it happened, so I only have my sources to cite, but I'm sure you've had to have at least met one of them. Eris tends to hang around them sometimes. But even if that's not the case, I have time to go a bit in depth on what I've learned."
"Chinese sound good to you?" Makoto began ordering on his phone. Sasha remained with her eyes closed. She kept focusing, getting closer to the warehouse with each mind jump.

"Great so what can I do to help?"
"You have two options. Stay here and watch over Eris in case the Coelacanth does manage to show up, or go after him in case he goes after someone else." He answered.

"What do you mean 'someone else'?" Eris asked.

"If he can't get to a target, he draws them out by going after those close to said target." He said before looking at Peter. "So if you do choose to leave and face him, unless he's already got his sights set on someone else, he'll likely come after you."

"Hmm good to know. Thanks. Are you hunting the shadows too?" She asked
Alita nods. "Yes. I sensed a threat to the realms here, and it appears the rumors are true. The Coelacanth is alive, and if he hasn't found Eris, and he's not here....... there's a good chance he's already near someone close to her."

"Chinese sound good to you?" Makoto began ordering on his phone. Sasha remained with her eyes closed. She kept focusing, getting closer to the warehouse with each mind jump.
"It'll suffice." He said with folded arms. "Why the sudden change of heart? One minute I'm an enemy. The next you're offering me food?"

"It'll suffice." He said with folded arms. "Why the sudden change of heart? One minute I'm an enemy. The next you're offering me food?"
"Oh please, we're assassins. Murder is our framework and we should do our best to look out for each other. Unless one of us is targeting the other. Regardless we engage in an art unlike any other. The art of death." Makoto placed the order "It should take 20 minutes. Please go on, I'm curious to know more about the various realms. What more can you tell me?" However Makoto knew Sasha's plan. She was deep in what looked like meditation and Makoto was trying to stall. Sasha had finally reached the warehouse from a pedestrian's mind. She immediately took over his body and used his brain as a connection. He waved his hand in front of the door and it unlocked. Using the body, she began looking through the labeled crates. She transmitted a thought to Makoto telepathically "I made it to the warehouse. Just a few more minutes until I can send the lights." Makoto stretched out his arms "Honestly, this is the first time I've heard about all these realms and demons. I never spent much time on such things. I grew up mostly killing humans. Soldiers, mercenaries, innocents, the list goes on. So it's a bit of a surprise to hear about these dream realms and demons like Scourge? Sorry, Skorne."

"You have two options. Stay here and watch over Eris in case the Coelacanth does manage to show up, or go after him in case he goes after someone else." He answered.

"What do you mean 'someone else'?" Eris asked.

"If he can't get to a target, he draws them out by going after those close to said target." He said before looking at Peter. "So if you do choose to leave and face him, unless he's already got his sights set on someone else, he'll likely come after you."
Peter clenched his fists. "He's not going after someone else. Eris you stay here and train. Do NOT come after me no matter what." He said. "Alright off I go." He leaves and web swings wau

"Oh please, we're assassins. Murder is our framework and we should do our best to look out for each other. Unless one of us is targeting the other. Regardless we engage in an art unlike any other. The art of death." Makoto placed the order "It should take 20 minutes. Please go on, I'm curious to know more about the various realms. What more can you tell me?" However Makoto knew Sasha's plan. She was deep in what looked like meditation and Makoto was trying to stall. Sasha had finally reached the warehouse from a pedestrian's mind. She immediately took over his body and used his brain as a connection. He waved his hand in front of the door and it unlocked. Using the body, she began looking through the labeled crates. She transmitted a thought to Makoto telepathically "I made it to the warehouse. Just a few more minutes until I can send the lights." Makoto stretched out his arms "Honestly, this is the first time I've heard about all these realms and demons. I never spent much time on such things. I grew up mostly killing humans. Soldiers, mercenaries, innocents, the list goes on. So it's a bit of a surprise to hear about these dream realms and demons like Scourge? Sorry, Skorne."
"Each realm has its own creatures. Its own environments. Its own people. Within them are things that you'd only thought were fantasies. Even this realm has more than just ordinary humans." He answered. "The ones fortunate enough to be gifted often end up traversing the realms, or dedicating themselves to defending, or taking over, the ones that they're in."

Alita nods. "Yes. I sensed a threat to the realms here, and it appears the rumors are true. The Coelacanth is alive, and if he hasn't found Eris, and he's not here....... there's a good chance he's already near someone close to her."
"Well Tyson was heading for her and Peter." Hunter said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back