• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"she's really been messed up." Sans said. "i'm not sure she even can turn back."

"Well there has to be something we can do to help her." Eris said.

“I can’t imagine how she looked with my face” she sighed

“What’s going on here?” Jenny asked as she came upon the scene
"We were told Wolfsbane went feral." One of the hero league agents said seeing Jenny. Maddy looked over seeing Jenny. Her tail wagged a little and got up going over to her.

"We were told Wolfsbane went feral." One of the hero league agents said seeing Jenny. Maddy looked over seeing Jenny. Her tail wagged a little and got up going over to her.
"Well that's not good." Eris said. "But at least Maddy looks to be feeling better." She stands up and stretches.

"Well that's not good." Eris said. "But at least Maddy looks to be feeling better." She stands up and stretches.

“Alright…” Killian replied

Jenny hugged Maddy when she got up “are you alright Maddy?” She asked
Maddy made a soft whimper before barking. Jenny could of course understand her but it like a broken up sentence. "Angry...sad...mom monster....dad eaten... " she then went over to Eris and grabbed her by the sleeve dragging her over to Jenny before barking "Friend..trouble...protect pack." It had been an eventful day, so many emotions. Jenny could see how she let herself stuck in her wolf form for right now.

“Alright…” Killian replied

Jenny hugged Maddy when she got up “are you alright Maddy?” She asked

Maddy made a soft whimper before barking. Jenny could of course understand her but it like a broken up sentence. "Angry...sad...mom monster....dad eaten... " she then went over to Eris and grabbed her by the sleeve dragging her over to Jenny before barking "Friend..trouble...protect pack." It had been an eventful day, so many emotions. Jenny could see how she let herself stuck in her wolf form for right now.

"Then lets' go talk to them." He said
"Yeah." Eris said before suddenly being dragged away. "Huh? I guess Maddy has more things to say first. We can go afterwards."

Jenny put her hand on Maddys head “calm yourself Maddy, focus, your emotions are out of control, just relax and breath, focus on my voice”

"Yeah." Eris said before suddenly being dragged away. "Huh? I guess Maddy has more things to say first. We can go afterwards."

Jenny put her hand on Maddys head “calm yourself Maddy, focus, your emotions are out of control, just relax and breath, focus on my voice”
Maddy growled and shook her head getting Jenny's hand off her. She barked. "No..protect..Eris..no lose another."

Jenny sighed and just looked at the others present
Eris hugs Maddy. "I don't know what you're saying, but I'm here for you. I'm safe. See?" She prances around her. "Fully refreshed!"

Scout showed up later. "Shit Maddy?" He ran over to her. "You ok?" He asked.
Maddy turned looking at scout. she didnt say anything as Eris had gave her a hug and showed her she was okay. She looked at Jenny and barked. "Okay..do it." She looked at the ground.

"Lovely to meet you too!" Sasha replied with a bow Musicnotes Musicnotes LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix "So... should we go help out Maddy?" Makoto asked

"Yeah. Let's go." Tyson said. He starts walking, but then something catches his eye out the window. A while shadow zooms by. "Hold up. Something's outside, and I don't think it's good."
Musicnotes Musicnotes
"What do you see?" Hunter asked. "I might need to borrow one of those guns if something goes down." She said looking over at Makoto and Sasha.

Maddy turned looking at scout. she didnt say anything as Eris had gave her a hug and showed her she was okay. She looked at Jenny and barked. "Okay..do it." She looked at the ground.
Scout walkes up to her. He placed a hand on her cheek. "Maddy? You recognize me?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back