• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Kala chuckled. "Its what he wants so I'm gonna make sure his pupil is in good hands."

"Alright. Let's go." Allyson smiled taking his hand. She took him to one of the common area labs. People were working everywhere. Some on personal projects, others on repairs. Allyson checked her watch. "Oh Thor sent a few ships.. hmm I'll have to check that later"
Chuck shrugged "well that's fair for him I guess he has everything the way he wants." Chuck sighed considering making some minor changes in the afterlife.

"You sure you don't need to check it now?" Dru asked as he watched different devices and such with keen interest as he saw ways to make things work but only using dream energy.

Chuck shrugged "well that's fair for him I guess he has everything the way he wants." Chuck sighed considering making some minor changes in the afterlife.

"You sure you don't need to check it now?" Dru asked as he watched different devices and such with keen interest as he saw ways to make things work but only using dream energy.
She nods. "Yes well I better get back to work."

"Nah should be fine. I trust thor" allyson smiled

(Sorry, yesterday wad a hassle.)
"I don't see why not." Sasha said

Hunter nods and opens the door.

At that moment a video got sent to everyone's phone automatically playing. It said important message before playing.

It showed Nyx and Wolfspider talking to Eclipse who was carrying a bouquet of flowers. They were talking before Eclipse set the flowers down on a bench and shadows covered his body. The fight didnt last long as it showed Wolfspider sticking his hand into Eclipse's chest. Blood was coughed up by him before the shadows disappeared. Him appearing normal before he was eaten by Wolfspider.

The video them showed clips of a woman with green hair being turned into a plant monster and then the hero Wolfsbane attacking Wolfspider before the plant monster started to attack her. It then ended with Wolfsbane turning full wolf. There was a timestamp on the bottom. It had all happened within the last hour. The last words on the video before it was over was. “We arnt playing around this time”

Makoto would notice how similar Nyx looked like Maddy, just with dark blue hair, pink eyes and no tail.

Hunter dropped her phone after the video finished. “Uncle Adam…Aunt Eve… M…” a rarity was it that she actually called her Aunt and Uncle by their real names. “I think I'm gonna be sick…”

At that moment a video got sent to everyone's phone automatically playing. It said important message before playing.

It showed Nyx and Wolfspider talking to Eclipse who was carrying a bouquet of flowers. They were talking before Eclipse set the flowers down on a bench and shadows covered his body. The fight didnt last long as it showed Wolfspider sticking his hand into Eclipse's chest. Blood was coughed up by him before the shadows disappeared. Him appearing normal before he was eaten by Wolfspider.

The video them showed clips of a woman with green hair being turned into a plant monster and then the hero Wolfsbane attacking Wolfspider before the plant monster started to attack her. It then ended with Wolfsbane turning full wolf. There was a timestamp on the bottom. It had all happened within the last hour. The last words on the video before it was over was. “We arnt playing around this time”

Makoto would notice how similar Nyx looked like Maddy, just with dark blue hair, pink eyes and no tail.

Hunter dropped her phone after the video finished. “Uncle Adam…Aunt Eve… M…” a rarity was it that she actually called her Aunt and Uncle by their real names. “I think I'm gonna be sick…”
"Huh... who was that woman? She kinda looks like Doctor Smith." Makoto said

Eris just sits there in silence.

Tyson holds Hunter for comfort. "It's okay. We'll avenge them." He looks back up a moment later. "Annnnnd Eris is gone. Probably off to look for Maddy...or to pick a fight. Hopefully it's not the latter."

The silent Eris that WAS sitting there vanishes.

Tyson holds Hunter for comfort. "It's okay. We'll avenge them." He looks back up a moment later. "Annnnnd Eris is gone. Probably off to look for Maddy...or to pick a fight. Hopefully it's not the latter."

Makoto looked over and saw she was gone. He unzipped his jacket and drew out his pistols "Sasha... looks like another day at the office." Sasha nodded as she cracked her knuckles. "So, where do we go?" The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

"She can get new memories" he said as he kept walking.

“She’ll never be the Killian you knew, that ones gone, I have her memories, let me go and I’ll give them back!” She replied hysterically almost to the point of pleading

Makoto looked over and saw she was gone. He unzipped his jacket and drew out his pistols "Sasha... looks like another day at the office." Sasha nodded as she cracked her knuckles. "So, where do we go?" The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

Peter looked. "Oh no."
"her name is Nyx that's all you need to know." Hunter said. She sighed. "Yeah picking a fight is the last thing Eris needs" She looked at Makoto and Sasha. "I suggest putting those away before anyone sees them."

"her name is Nyx that's all you need to know." Hunter said. She sighed. "Yeah picking a fight is the last thing Eris needs" She looked at Makoto and Sasha. "I suggest putting those away before anyone sees them."
Peter looked. "Oh no."
Makoto put the guns away and zipped his jacket "Alright then. Think you need help or should Sasha and I leave this to professionals?"

Alex ignored her

“Alex please!” She shouted “I don’t want to die, don’t let them take me!” She begged

“I’ve had enough of this” B2 stated and walked up to her while she was still pleading with Alex, she then pulled out a rod and thrusted it into the back of her head, touching the processor chip and delivering a massive shock to it.

The assassin screamed in pain as she dropped to her knees “Alex! Please!” She continued to beg and got another shock in response. If Alex were to turn around and look at her he could see her expression was of genuine fear and pain

Peter looked. "Oh no."

Makoto put the guns away and zipped his jacket "Alright then. Think you need help or should Sasha and I leave this to professionals?"
"I'm sure your assistance would be valued." Tyson said. "Especially with what's going on. But don't feel like you have to if you think it's too much. Don't want you overwhelming yourselves."

"I'm sure your assistance would be valued." Tyson said. "Especially with what's going on. But don't feel like you have to if you think it's too much. Don't want you overwhelming yourselves."
"now I'm kind of curious. Who are you guys? " hunter said knowing one thing for sure, they weren't from the hero league as they would have known about Maddy and Nyx. "Names Hunter Waves." She said holding out a hand. "I take it you two helped Eris out "

“Alex please!” She shouted “I don’t want to die, don’t let them take me!” She begged

“I’ve had enough of this” B2 stated and walked up to her while she was still pleading with Alex, she then pulled out a rod and thrusted it into the back of her head, touching the processor chip and delivering a massive shock to it.

The assassin screamed in pain as she dropped to her knees “Alex! Please!” She continued to beg and got another shock in response. If Alex were to turn around and look at her he could see her expression was of genuine fear and pain
"That's enough." Alex said "just take her." He left the room. He went back to where Killian was. "Hey let's go."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back