• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Makoto looked around to see if emergency crew had arrived such as fire fighters and ambulances.
"They were there. Many of them working getting out who they could reach. Spider-Man jumoed out from the top floor Carrying a kother amd a child landing and setting them down gently. "My dolly!" The girl cried. "Hey kiddo. I have to go back up there if I find your Dolly I'll grab it." He use a web slingshot to go back into the building.

"They were there. Many of them working getting out who they could reach. Spider-Man jumoed out from the top floor Carrying a kother amd a child landing and setting them down gently. "My dolly!" The girl cried. "Hey kiddo. I have to go back up there if I find your Dolly I'll grab it." He use a web slingshot to go back into the building.
Makoto just watched among other bystanders. Better to leave this emergency to the professionals. He walked over to a vending machine in a laundromat across the street and grabbed a soda before walking back out to watch the show. He then took out a cigarette and began smoking while drinking.

Makoto just watched among other bystanders. Better to leave this emergency to the professionals. He walked over to a vending machine in a laundromat across the street and grabbed a soda before walking back out to watch the show. He then took out a cigarette and began smoking while drinking.
When all was said and done the apartment was too engulfed to be able to go back in. With Spider-Man's help no one had died. He stuck aroubd helping EMTs gett the injured in ambulances and using his webbing to stem the blood flow of some more major injuries

When all was said and done the apartment was too engulfed to be able to go back in. With Spider-Man's help no one had died. He stuck aroubd helping EMTs gett the injured in ambulances and using his webbing to stem the blood flow of some more major injuries
Maddy had been jogging when she noticed the smoke and arrived at the scene. "Hey Gomez need a hand?" She shouted at one of the EMTS. The EMT nods. "Sure. Start over there " Maddy nods and goes to start helping. "Spider-man " she said with a nod. She rests her hands on one of the injuried. They glowed a soft mixture of yellow and white and she started healing.

Spider-Man swung past on his daily patrol

"Go for it." He said. "Dana, this won't last much longer. I'm ok because my doner's still around but you know the more we try to clone ourselves without fresh stuff the more... Erratic we're gonna be. You need to figure out where Spy's original donor is or you need to find a new one to implant his personality into."
"I'll do my best with trying to find the original. " she sighed. "Just the rest of you mercs be careful."

Maddy had been jogging when she noticed the smoke and arrived at the scene. "Hey Gomez need a hand?" She shouted at one of the EMTS. The EMT nods. "Sure. Start over there " Maddy nods and goes to start helping. "Spider-man " she said with a nod. She rests her hands on one of the injuried. They glowed a soft mixture of yellow and white and she started healing.
Makoto was watching Maddy heal "So... that's her power." He muttered to himself. He then began walking away, smoking as he began looking up recipes on his phone "What should I cook tonight?" He thought.

"I'll do my best with trying to find the original. " she sighed. "Just the rest of you mercs be careful."
"Hey. We got a shoddy past but don't forget my donor, your favorite speedster, shares a bunch of it." Scout said defensively.

Makoto was watching Maddy heal "So... that's her power." He muttered to himself. He then began walking away, smoking as he began looking up recipes on his phone "What should I cook tonight?" He thought.
Spider-Man approached him. "Hey can I get past you. Haven't had breakfast yet. And those vending machine protien bars tend to work in a pinch."

"Hey. We got a shoddy past but don't forget my donor, your favorite speedster, shares a bunch of it." Scout said defensively.

Spider-Man approached him. "Hey can I get past you. Haven't had breakfast yet. And those vending machine protien bars tend to work in a pinch."
"I know that and I'm still telling you guys to be careful." Dana said.

Maddy kept helping out the injured.
"Sure... in fact." Makoto handed him a few bills "Have some on me."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back