• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

She saw a man who has intentionally removed his own past from his memories. Another clone. The call from Scout. And the Info shield had on Makoto
"This guy is from SHIELD... oh no." Sasha said "Why would SHIELD kill an innocent man?" Makoto then began locking up the acetone as more cars appeared. "Alright, only one thing left to do..." Makoto pulled out his phone and called the police.

"This guy is from SHIELD... oh no." Sasha said "Why would SHIELD kill an innocent man?" Makoto then began locking up the acetone as more cars appeared. "Alright, only one thing left to do..." Makoto pulled out his phone and called the police.
When it hit the news Scout was furious. He was talking to the revived clone of spy at the their own base. "What the fuck man!? I said spy on him! Not to kill a dude!"

"That makes sense. Being who you are, I'm sure you get bored easily." She said.

"This company called FNIX, decided to try to frame us for destroying it. Took alot of fixing for that stuff. Funny thing was the android they sent to kill me is now Alex's girlfriend. Shes been staying at our place." Allyson said.
Chuck sighed "well there's nothing to it you at least don't have the issue of being an extra dimension being."

"And how did you get revenge on this company for their dastardly acts?" Dru asked with a slight frown glad that Alex was dating though.

When it hit the news Scout was furious. He was talking to the revived clone of spy at the their own base. "What the fuck man!? I said spy on him! Not to kill a dude!"
"Security guard Victor Ramirez was a beloved family man. His daughter just turned 6." The camera cut to Makoto "We have no understanding of the reasoning behind this homicide. We believe it to be a case of possible narcotics acquisition. Potentially going after the barrels of acetone that will be used by Takanuchi Pharmaceuticals." The camera cut to the reporter "in response, police have moved the truck to a high security facility to prevent the chemical from falling into the wrong hands as acetone plays a vital role in the production of cocaine and other narcotics. We will bring more on this story later." The news then went to the weather. (I'm assuming it's the next morning?)

"Security guard Victor Ramirez was a beloved family man. His daughter just turned 6." The camera cut to Makoto "We have no understanding of the reasoning behind this homicide. We believe it to be a case of possible narcotics acquisition. Potentially going after the barrels of acetone that will be used by Takanuchi Pharmaceuticals." The camera cut to the reporter "in response, police have moved the truck to a high security facility to prevent the chemical from falling into the wrong hands as acetone plays a vital role in the production of cocaine and other narcotics. We will bring more on this story later." The news then went to the weather. (I'm assuming it's the next morning?)
"Next time you want it done clean say so!" Spy shot back. (Yeah)

"Next time!? Fuck that there is no next time!? You're outta your damn mind if you think I'm letting you go anywhere near this again!" Scout shouted. "You are not in charge of me BOY."

"Next time you want it done clean say so!" Spy shot back. (Yeah)

"Next time!? Fuck that there is no next time!? You're outta your damn mind if you think I'm letting you go anywhere near this again!" Scout shouted. "You are not in charge of me BOY."
Makoto and Sasha slept soundly in the morning. Sasha then woke up with a yawn "Clones huh... I wonder..." she looked out the window in thought.

Makoto and Sasha slept soundly in the morning. Sasha then woke up with a yawn "Clones huh... I wonder..." she looked out the window in thought.
While the mercs let spies actions go and chalked it up to a mistake of his part. Peter did not. He cut off communication with them completely. And anonymous released all konds of info about spy to the public or at least what could he found. Spy would have to spend a very long time in hiding or risk being arrested.

While the mercs let spies actions go and chalked it up to a mistake of his part. Peter did not. He cut off communication with them completely. And anonymous released all konds of info about spy to the public or at least what could he found. Spy would have to spend a very long time in hiding or risk being arrested.
"What the fuck?" Makoto said as breakfast as he was looking at this info "Cloning technology?" Sasha tilted her head "I thought that was illegal" she said as she ate her rice "It is" Makoto's father "Its why we destroyed the facility we made Makoto in. Bioweapon tech is highly dangerous, that's why you executed those scientists in the Balkans." Makoto's mother came by with more tea "I hope Shigechi and Sakura are fine. Ninja training with aunt Haru isn't easy." Sasha nodded "Maybe one day, I can be a ninja like her." She smiled as she drank her tea

"What the fuck?" Makoto said as breakfast as he was looking at this info "Cloning technology?" Sasha tilted her head "I thought that was illegal" she said as she ate her rice "It is" Makoto's father "Its why we destroyed the facility we made Makoto in. Bioweapon tech is highly dangerous, that's why you executed those scientists in the Balkans." Makoto's mother came by with more tea "I hope Shigechi and Sakura are fine. Ninja training with aunt Haru isn't easy." Sasha nodded "Maybe one day, I can be a ninja like her." She smiled as she drank her tea
(Only illegal if its not sanctioned. Technically the mercs work with the Hero League. But spy often does his own thing)

Spy meanwhile would be booted from the Hero League and and have an APB put out on him.

Chuck sighed "well there's nothing to it you at least don't have the issue of being an extra dimension being."

"And how did you get revenge on this company for their dastardly acts?" Dru asked with a slight frown glad that Alex was dating though.
"That is true. " she nods drinking her tea. Her shadow holds up a book and she shook her head. "No not that one. The other volume"

"We took them down. But still cleaning up the mess at times." Allyson said. Drumonkey Drumonkey

Last edited:
(Only illegal if its not sanctioned. Technically the mercs work with the Hero League. But spy often does his own thing)

Spy meanwhile would be booted from the Hero League and and have an APB put out on him.
Scout would be receiving a call from Dana at this moment.
After breakfast, Makoto was out walking around the city. He adjusted his filtration mask as he stood in a shady part of town.

He picked up. "Yeah Dana I know. Spy's gone dark. We're trying to figure out if there's a glitch in our cloner that affected him or if we need to tale spy out permanently."
"You better. You mercs normally do a good job on the missions we send you on. We cant have the public think we hire you guys to take out innocent citizens. " Dana sighed. "Do you want me to send someone to help take a look at your cloner?"

After breakfast, Makoto was out walking around the city. He adjusted his filtration mask as he stood in a shady part of town.
Maddy was walking out of her apartment building. She was in just some workout clothes as she was going to go on a run. She had saw the news and figured she would keep an eye out for Spy.

Spider-Man swung past on his daily patrol

"You better. You mercs normally do a good job on the missions we send you on. We cant have the public think we hire you guys to take out innocent citizens. " Dana sighed. "Do you want me to send someone to help take a look at your cloner?"
"Go for it." He said. "Dana, this won't last much longer. I'm ok because my doner's still around but you know the more we try to clone ourselves without fresh stuff the more... Erratic we're gonna be. You need to figure out where Spy's original donor is or you need to find a new one to implant his personality into."

Maddy was walking out of her apartment building. She was in just some workout clothes as she was going to go on a run. She had saw the news and figured she would keep an eye out for Spy.
Spider-Man swung past on his daily patrol

"Go for it." He said. "Dana, this won't last much longer. I'm ok because my doner's still around but you know the more we try to clone ourselves without fresh stuff the more... Erratic we're gonna be. You need to figure out where Spy's original donor is or you need to find a new one to implant his personality into."
Makoto looked up before speaking in Japanese "sugoi! Spider-man!" He took out his phone to get a photo of the web head

Users who are viewing this thread

Back