• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

“My toys are none of your concern, now get out of here while I still allow it, or do you want to be a new toy for me?” She asked

“Why should I let you scamper around my halls again? Last time you took my best assassin, destroyed my weapons, released my prisoners, and lead my good for nothing brother into my systems” she replied angrily

The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth
Alex was starting to get a little annoyed. "You know you really should install some new manners. You should be glad Thor didnt take you offline. "

"Fair point." Sasha yawned "Oh my apologies, we're still running on eastern time." She then asked for a to go box for the rest of the pizza "This was a pleasant conversation. I do hope we get to talk again soon. Unless Makoto's job gets in the way." She smiled as Makoto sighed "It's a living at the end of the day." Makoto then spoke to Sasha in Russian "Don't forget we need to go back to the warehouse, I think the shipment should arrive tonight." Sasha responded in Russian "But I'm so tired. Can't the shipment wait? It's not even unstable, even in this weather. I'm still tired after our tourist pit stop in France." She yawned again.
"Maybe we will see you around." Maddy said.

Alex was starting to get a little annoyed. "You know you really should install some new manners. You should be glad Thor didnt take you offline. "

“You think I’m afraid of…. AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!” The hologram shouted and surrounded by electricity before it faded, and the whole facility seemed like it lost power for a moment before the lights came back on.

Killian looked around “well… that was certainly an interesting interaction”

The hologram reappeared “my apologies my dears, it seems some system corruption had managed to survive the initial purge, but with you 3 keeping it busy I was able to track it down and finish the purge… hello, my name is Serenity, I am a similar intelligence unit to Thor. Now Engineer was it? You may explore my technology as long as you do not copy or repurpose any data”

She then looked at Killian and Alex “the last thing we expected Alex was for you to take my assassin as your future wife, but yes I do have her file”

“You think I’m afraid of…. AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!” The hologram shouted and surrounded by electricity before it faded, and the whole facility seemed like it lost power for a moment before the lights came back on.

The hologram reappeared “my apologies my dears, it seems some system corruption had managed to survive the initial purge, but with you 3 keeping it busy I was able to track it down and finish the purge… hello, my name is Serenity, I am a similar intelligence unit to Thor. Now Engineer was it? You may explore my technology as long as you do not copy or repurpose any data”

She then looked at Killian and Alex “the last thing we expected Alex was for you to take my assassin as your future wife, but yes I do have her file”

"I appreciate it ma'am but I'm only here on a geological interest today." He said with a smile

"Note to self have Allyson double check your system later. " Alex then blushed when she called Killian his future wife. "Ok. So can we have it."

"Maybe we will see you around." Maddy said.
"I appreciate it ma'am but I'm only here on a geological interest today." He said with a smile
Sasha wiped her mouth and smiled before leaving a few large bills on the table "Enough to cover everyone plus tip." Makoto and Sasha stood up, and Makoto took out a pack of cigarettes "This dinner was a delight. It was nice to meet friendly faces here in Edgewood. However we must retire for the day." Sasha said with a polite bow "Uhh... Honey, that's my culture. Americans they uh..." Makoto looked at the group "American shake hands I think?" He held out his hand towards Peter

Sasha wiped her mouth and smiled before leaving a few large bills on the table "Enough to cover everyone plus tip." Makoto and Sasha stood up, and Makoto took out a pack of cigarettes "This dinner was a delight. It was nice to meet friendly faces here in Edgewood. However we must retire for the day." Sasha said with a polite bow "Uhh... Honey, that's my culture. Americans they uh..." Makoto looked at the group "American shake hands I think?" He held out his hand towards Peter
Peter smiled and took his hand. "Don't worry. We got the idea." He said nodding to Sasha. "I appreciate it."

Scout was leaning back in his chair. "Have a good day fellas." He said with a two finger salute.

"Hopefully you guys enjoy your time here" maddy smiled.

"Note to self have Allyson double check your system later. " Alex then blushed when she called Killian his future wife. "Ok. So can we have it."

“Of course, if you feel it is necessary for her to do so I shall accept it, and if you would just follow me to the lab I will gladly provide it for you” she smiled “and engineer, as I have stated you are free to don a space suit and go collect your rock” she added before the hologram turned around and began walking

“Of course, if you feel it is necessary for her to do so I shall accept it, and if you would just follow me to the lab I will gladly provide it for you” she smiled “and engineer, as I have stated you are free to don a space suit and go collect your rock” she added before the hologram turned around and began walking

He got a space suit and collected a few samples

Peter smiled and took his hand. "Don't worry. We got the idea." He said nodding to Sasha. "I appreciate it."

Scout was leaning back in his chair. "Have a good day fellas." He said with a two finger salute.
"Thank you, you too." Sasha said as they turned to the door. Makoto spoke in Russian "I'm telling you, we stop by the warehouse real quick. You don't even have to leave the car." Sasha yawned "Only if you play Ludwig Van in the car." And they left the restaurant

"Thank you, you too." Sasha said as they turned to the door. Makoto spoke in Russian "I'm telling you, we stop by the warehouse real quick. You don't even have to leave the car." Sasha yawned "Only if you play Ludwig Van in the car." And they left the restaurant
"I'm calling spy." Scout said. "They're headed to check some sorta shipment. Has to be a truck yard of some kind. Not shipyards here."

Alex followed her. He kept an eye on his surroundings just in cases. Not fully trusting the hologram.

Sasha and Makoto stepped into the backseat of a nice cadillac. The driver put on Beethoven music and turned on the ignition before driving off
Spy searched the places that were commonly used for illegal drop offs. And places that were used as legal drop offs. It was easy to hide what you REALLY had in these places anyway

Alex followed her. He kept an eye on his surroundings just in cases. Not fully trusting the hologram.

Serenity lead Alex and Killian to the lab before a panel opened in a wall cabinet revealing a small box “what you are looking for is in that box” she replied

Sasha and Makoto stepped into the backseat of a nice cadillac. The driver put on Beethoven music and turned on the ignition before driving off

Spy searched the places that were commonly used for illegal drop offs. And places that were used as legal drop offs. It was easy to hide what you REALLY had in these places anyway
Maddy looked at Scout and Peter. "So what's the plan now."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back