• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

He searched perimeter found a guard. Killed him and disguised himself as the guy.
(Damn)
The car then pulled up to the warehouse playing Beethoven. Makoto stepped out of the car and pulled out some keys before walking up to a truck trailer. Sasha was sleeping in the car and the driver was reading the news on his phone. Makoto was quietly humming Blackstar by David Bowie as he approached the truck.

(Damn)
The car then pulled up to the warehouse playing Beethoven. Makoto stepped out of the car and pulled out some keys before walking up to a truck trailer. Sasha was sleeping in the car and the driver was reading the news on his phone. Makoto was quietly humming Blackstar by David Bowie as he approached the truck.
(Oh yeah just because they're not contract killers anymore doesn't mean they don't still kill, especially spy its more efficient when the person your pretending to be can't walk in in the conversation)

Spy stayed relatively close. Far enough away not arouse suspicion but close enough to get a look at what happening

(Oh yeah just because they're not contract killers anymore doesn't mean they don't still kill, especially spy its more efficient when the person your pretending to be can't walk in in the conversation)

Spy stayed relatively close. Far enough away not arouse suspicion but close enough to get a look at what happening
Makoto opened the trailer revealing a lot of red barrels. He began examining for leaks before pulling out his phone and speaking in Japanese "Yo dad. Everything is in order. How long until the medical lab is running here in Edgewood?... two weeks? Okay okay... yeah I know this stuff is also a nail polish remover... ah so those kinda drugs... well I didn't know allergy pills use this stuff. Okay so how much is staying here and how much will go over the border?... alright we'll it ain't going anywhere. No leaks either. Yeah Sasha is doing fine dad... nah we both ate pizza... nah we're tired as hell, probably gonna go straight to sleep when we get there... okay how long until they get here?... five minutes? Okay. I'm just gonna examine the truck for anything else. I'll see you soon." Makoto then hung up and began looking over the interior for a minute more before closing the truck. "We can be herooooes... just for a day!" He sang as he was locking up.

Makoto opened the trailer revealing a lot of red barrels. He began examining for leaks before pulling out his phone and speaking in Japanese "Yo dad. Everything is in order. How long until the medical lab is running here in Edgewood?... two weeks? Okay okay... yeah I know this stuff is also a nail polish remover... ah so those kinda drugs... well I didn't know allergy pills use this stuff. Okay so how much is staying here and how much will go over the border?... alright we'll it ain't going anywhere. No leaks either. Yeah Sasha is doing fine dad... nah we both ate pizza... nah we're tired as hell, probably gonna go straight to sleep when we get there... okay how long until they get here?... five minutes? Okay. I'm just gonna examine the truck for anything else. I'll see you soon." Makoto then hung up and began looking over the interior for a minute more before closing the truck. "We can be herooooes... just for a day!" He sang as he was locking up.
Spy activated his cloak and went to inspect the barrels.

He walked to Spy and stopped a few inches from his face. Makoto began sniffing Spy through his mask before his eyed went wide and he hopped back and drew a glock "Blood!" He kept his aim on Spy "Turn off the cloak or I shoot."
Spu turned it off. "Acrtone... That concentration means only two things. Eyet something good or something bad '

"Check him." Makoto said, and Sasha immediately began reading Spy's mind as quickly and harshly as she could, inflicting immense pain on Spy.
She saw a man who has intentionally removed his own past from his memories. Another clone. The call from Scout. And the Info shield had on Makoto

Users who are viewing this thread

Back