• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Alex stands up and heads off the ship.
The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

When they exited they were greeted by a hologram of a woman in a lab coat and glasses, a short skirt, pony tail, and shoes. Whom Killian and Alex would recognize as the caretaker of the moon and thors sister.

“What brings you two here again?” She asked with a rather annoyed look

When they exited they were greeted by a hologram of a woman in a lab coat and glasses, a short skirt, pony tail, and shoes. Whom Killian and Alex would recognize as the caretaker of the moon and thors sister.

Enginned tipped his hard hat politely. "Pleasure to meet you Ma'am. My name is Dell Conagher."

Enginned tipped his hard hat politely. "Pleasure to meet you Ma'am. My name is Dell Conagher."

“Oh great a pest, why are you here? Did you come here to be squashed as you can’t stand to exist much longer?” She asked

“Now sister, what have I told you about your manners, would you like to be assimilated?” Thors voices echoed through the PA

Musicnotes Musicnotes

“Oh great a pest, why are you here? Did you come here to be squashed as you can’t stand to exist much longer?” She asked

“Now sister, what have I told you about your manners, would you like to be assimilated?” Thors voices echoed through the PA

Musicnotes Musicnotes
"Sorry. I'm just here on behalf of a kid of a friend." He said. "The boy's obsessssed with moon rocks."

The waiter brought Makoto and Sasha their order "So with all the stuff happening with the heroes and such here, has crime been fully depleted?" Sasha asked as she began eating

Engineer follows.

"A lot of organized crime has." Peter said, we still get petty crime and super villains.
"There will always be crime that wont change just cause of the amount of heroes " maddy said

"We were just here for some records for Killian. We wont be long" Alex said

"Sorry. I'm just here on behalf of a kid of a friend." He said. "The boy's obsessssed with moon rocks."

Killian looked at him quizzically

The hologram lady growled “fine, space suits are that way in the airlock, go get your rock and leave” she stated and pointed to a door on the other side of the hangar bay

“As for you Alex, I guarantee you I don’t have what your looking for so you should just leave as well” she replied angrily

Musicnotes Musicnotes

The hologram lady growled “fine, space suits are that way in the airlock, go get your rock and leave” she stated and pointed to a door on the other side of the hangar bay

“As for you Alex, I guarantee you I don’t have what your looking for so you should just leave as well” she replied angrily

Musicnotes Musicnotes
"His boy's in poor health." Engineer said. "Doc offered to help but sometimes he crosses lines people don't want crossed in his pursuit of medicine."

"Makes sense." Kala nods.

She takes him down the hall. There were people everywhere, some looked like heroes ready to go on patrol others just looked like normal agents. "Well I'm the main one in charge. Mom gave me control so she can retire but shes been helping me alot lately, Maddy and her cousins ended their family's assassins business. I been helping keeping thier family in check and all that. Had to deal with an android and this company trying to give the Hero league a bad name. Still picking up the pieces from that. Only just got the Eiffel tower rebuilt. But we all been doing our own thing."
Chuck sighed as he looked out a window that appeared before him showing him an image of the world from space. "I just get bored sometimes."

"Wow a lot has happened in what feels like a short time. What happened to the Eiffel tower though?" Dru asked with a slight frown.

Musicnotes Musicnotes
"Can we at least double check please. And if you dont have it do you think you might know where we can find it?" He asked

Chuck sighed as he looked out a window that appeared before him showing him an image of the world from space. "I just get bored sometimes."

"Wow a lot has happened in what feels like a short time. What happened to the Eiffel tower though?" Dru asked with a slight frown.
"That makes sense. Being who you are, I'm sure you get bored easily." She said.

"This company called FNIX, decided to try to frame us for destroying it. Took alot of fixing for that stuff. Funny thing was the android they sent to kill me is now Alex's girlfriend. Shes been staying at our place." Allyson said.

"Can we at least double check please. And if you dont have it do you think you might know where we can find it?" He asked

“Why should I let you scamper around my halls again? Last time you took my best assassin, destroyed my weapons, released my prisoners, and lead my good for nothing brother into my systems” she replied angrily

Peter nodded. "Doesn't mean they won't try."
"That is true but it doesnt mean they dont try to save everyone " Maddy said
"Fair point." Sasha yawned "Oh my apologies, we're still running on eastern time." She then asked for a to go box for the rest of the pizza "This was a pleasant conversation. I do hope we get to talk again soon. Unless Makoto's job gets in the way." She smiled as Makoto sighed "It's a living at the end of the day." Makoto then spoke to Sasha in Russian "Don't forget we need to go back to the warehouse, I think the shipment should arrive tonight." Sasha responded in Russian "But I'm so tired. Can't the shipment wait? It's not even unstable, even in this weather. I'm still tired after our tourist pit stop in France." She yawned again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back