• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Chuck shrugged "It is a shame but I have him a chance to give it back and I didn't just erase him from existence like I initially was going to."

Dru frowned "I'll have someone look into it but I really can't imagine what it could have been. If you need us though feel free to call." Dru sighed as he looked back at Allyson then down at his hands "yeah I realized you're going to get older and it might help me connect to at least some of your mortal sensibilities."
"That is true. Some people dont get that option." She relaxed a bit in her chair putting the ring back on and taking off another from her hand. One that was made of bone. More glyphs dimly glowed on her skin. "It will be interesting to see how things go from here." Kala's shadow moved around the study. Picking up a few books.

"I'm fine with that. Honestly I'm surprised your back but I'm glad you are." Allyson smiled.

Makoto shook his hand "We don't really... need bodyguards." he said "Ah, you're a physics professor?" Sasha said "What type of physics? General? Astro? Quantum?"
Peter sat down and held a jand out to shake. "Peter Parker, Biology and Physics teacher as EWSU."

"Ah I see." Maddy said finishing her soda. She stood up and smoothed out her grey wolf tail. "I'm getting a refill anyone want one?"

"Ah I see." Maddy said finishing her soda. She stood up and smoothed out her grey wolf tail. "I'm getting a refill anyone want one?"
(I SCREWED UP I MEANT TO SAY A HIGHSCHOOL NAME! PLEASE PRETEND I SAID A HIGHSCHOOL NAME!) "AP physics and Ap Biology."
Sasha and Makoto look at her tail for a second before they turned to each other "We're gonna have wine actually." Sasha said.

Sasha and Makoto look at her tail for a second before they turned to each other "We're gonna have wine actually." Sasha said.
"Don't mind the tail. Trust me you'll see much weirder things in Edgewood. Since the Avengers and Fantastic Four built bases here our town had been the new Manhattan in regards to Super Powered Weirdness." Peter said with a small smile. "I heard that the Justice League is planning to build a Hall of Justice here too, even the Xavier institute has a location here."

"Don't mind the tail. Trust me you'll see much weirder things in Edgewood. Since the Avengers and Fantastic Four built bases here our town had been the new Manhattan in regards to Super Powered Weirdness." Peter said with a small smile. "I heard that the Justice League is planning to build a Hall of Justice here too, even the Xavier institute has a location here."
"Kind of early for drinking but to each thier own. " maddy shrugged. "Come in scout."
"We're still running on Europe hours." Sasha said "We woke up at 2 a.m."

"Kind of early for drinking but to each thier own. " maddy shrugged. "Come in scout."
Scout followed her to the soda machine. "So what's the plan?" He asked. "Do we take them or do we wait? And if that girls a president's daughter don't she got diplomatic immunity or some shit?"
"We're still running on Europe hours." Sasha said "We woke up at 2 a.m."
"2 A.M. early morning for you. Usually a late light for me." Peter said sitting down taking a sip of his water

Scout followed her to the soda machine. "So what's the plan?" He asked. "Do we take them or do we wait? And if that girls a president's daughter don't she got diplomatic immunity or some shit?"

"2 A.M. early morning for you. Usually a late light for me." Peter said sitting down taking a sip of his water
"Yeah she would have immunity and I think that can only be waved by her government " she said taking a small glance at the two. "I say we have to wait."

"Yeah she would have immunity and I think that can only be waved by her government " she said taking a small glance at the two. "I say we have to wait."
Sasha looked at Makoto and said something in Russian. Makoto nodded before looking at Peter "Would you like to split some wine?"

"That is true. Some people dont get that option." She relaxed a bit in her chair putting the ring back on and taking off another from her hand. One that was made of bone. More glyphs dimly glowed on her skin. "It will be interesting to see how things go from here." Kala's shadow moved around the study. Picking up a few books.

"I'm fine with that. Honestly I'm surprised your back but I'm glad you are." Allyson smiled.
Chuck shrugged noncommittally "who knows I'm sure they'll figure it out one way or another. How's your husband? Still skipping from universe to universe fighting undead?"

"I'm glad to be back too, I didn't expect to be gone like that but things got out of hand." Dru said with a slight chuckle as he rubbed the back of his head.

Chuck shrugged noncommittally "who knows I'm sure they'll figure it out one way or another. How's your husband? Still skipping from universe to universe fighting undead?"

"I'm glad to be back too, I didn't expect to be gone like that but things got out of hand." Dru said with a slight chuckle as he rubbed the back of his head.
"Yep. Hes doing good. We check in on each other often." She nods. "I know they will. In time. They always do...we did." Kala said putting her other ring on. She had another sip of tea. The glyphs dimmed in glow until they vanished.

"Its okay. It's how life goes" Allyson smiled. "So want a tour of the place? It has been awhile."

"I have actually. A couple times. But I was always there on business."
Maddy didnt say anything. She just listened.
"I see, what kind of business if you do not mind me asking?" Sasha said. The waiter came by "Oh sir, we will have the supreme combo and a bottle of the Chateu De Romani 1785." Makoto nodded with a smile "We'll take care of the bill for your meal too." He said looking at everyone else at the table.

"Yep. Hes doing good. We check in on each other often." She nods. "I know they will. In time. They always do...we did." Kala said putting her other ring on. She had another sip of tea. The glyphs dimmed in glow until they vanished.

"Its okay. It's how life goes" Allyson smiled. "So want a tour of the place? It has been awhile."
Chuck inclined his head to her conceding the point "well now that we've covered those pleasantries why did you call me here?"

"Yes gladly the Dreamworld can't compare to reality especially things like having a constant gravity." Dru said with a sigh as he shook his head but took on a solid form so he could hold Allyson's hand.

"I see, what kind of business if you do not mind me asking?" Sasha said. The waiter came by "Oh sir, we will have the supreme combo and a bottle of the Chateu De Romani 1785." Makoto nodded with a smile "We'll take care of the bill for your meal too." He said looking at everyone else at the table.
"Thanks. And mostly just work on my PhD." Peter said. "Biochemistry. Honestly I woild have liked to teach the AP chem class s where I work but the chemistry teacher they have doesn't like me much."

"Thank you. That's very kind but I'm fine with paying for mine." Maddy said.

Chuck inclined his head to her conceding the point "well now that we've covered those pleasantries why did you call me here?"

"Yes gladly the Dreamworld can't compare to reality especially things like having a constant gravity." Dru said with a sigh as he shook his head but took on a solid form so he could hold Allyson's hand.
"Just to talk that is all. I figured you might enjoy the company for a bit." She answered. Her shadow was gathering books off the shelves and setting them aside.

Allyson smiled taking his hand and leading him out of her office.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back