• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

(Nah they're in Edgewood.)
"We have to go to New York soon my sunlight. It's the best!" Sasha then looked over at Scout. She smiled at him before looking to Makoto "I think that man is listening to us... want to play it safe?" Makoto thought for a second. He shook his head. After a second Sasha nodded "So what wine do you think we should split?"
Scout looked at them. "You want pizza I reccomend the Supreme Combo here. Fucking amazing."

Scout looked at them. "You want pizza I reccomend the Supreme Combo here. Fucking amazing."
(Nah they're in Edgewood.)
"We have to go to New York soon my sunlight. It's the best!" Sasha then looked over at Scout. She smiled at him before looking to Makoto "I think that man is listening to us... want to play it safe?" Makoto thought for a second. He shook his head. After a second Sasha nodded "So what wine do you think we should split?"

"Hmm I dont know. Marco's on mainstreet has a good deep dish pizza. Also can get some good steak." Maddy said taking a sip of her pop.

"Hmm I dont know. Marco's on mainstreet has a good deep dish pizza. Also can get some good steak." Maddy said taking a sip of her pop.
"Well maybe we will move to your table then if you are pizza afficionados." Sasha said in English before grabbing her chair. She moved to their table as Makoto sighed. "And here I was hoping for a quiet date." He then grabbed his chair and went over to their table

"Well maybe we will move to your table then if you are pizza afficionados." Sasha said in English before grabbing her chair. She moved to their table as Makoto sighed. "And here I was hoping for a quiet date." He then grabbed his chair and went over to their table
"Just for this town. And a bit of boston's places." Scout said. "Name's Scout."

"Just use to getting alot of different take out dropped off at the hospital. Dr. Maddy Smith. " she said she moved her wolf emblem back into her pocket. "If you want a good Chinese place, there's one on across the street from the main playground on riverwood road"

"Just use to getting alot of different take out dropped off at the hospital. Dr. Maddy Smith. " she said she moved her wolf emblem back into her pocket. "If you want a good Chinese place, there's one on across the street from the main playground on riverwood road"
"Sasha Grabinski... I'm sure you heard of me." Sasha said "Makoto Takanuchi... where's your other friend?" Makoto said

"Sasha Grabinski... I'm sure you heard of me." Sasha said "Makoto Takanuchi... where's your other friend?" Makoto said
"Bathroom break." Scout said. "Nervous bladder." Peter was in the vents but was backing off didn't look like this was the time fot a fight

"Bathroom break." Scout said. "Nervous bladder." Peter was in the vents but was backing off didn't look like this was the time fot a fight
"Yeah you two were on the news. " maddy said. "He had to use the bathroom."
"Ah, yeah... that" Makoto said "The killer is out there." Sasha looked at the vent Peter was in and quickly winked at him "It truly is a horrible experience" Sasha said looking at the table.

"Ah, yeah... that" Makoto said "The killer is out there." Sasha looked at the vent Peter was in and quickly winked at him "It truly is a horrible experience" Sasha said looking at the table.
A few minutes later Peter came from the Bathroom. "Damn thats the last time I have a taco bell breakfast."

A few minutes later Peter came from the Bathroom. "Damn thats the last time I have a taco bell breakfast."
"Yes terrible thing. Hopefully the killer will be found." Maddy said. She looked over at Peter. "I could have told you that was a bad idea. "

Kala walked in. Her shadow next to her flying around as if it was speaking before seeing Chuck and moved some chairs closer together so they could sit and chat. "Of course I did. Meddling with time is a serious thing." Kala took a seat in one of the chairs. They had dark purple cushions and a brown frame around them. Her shadow then moved a small table in between the chairs. She snapped her fingers and a tea set appeared on top of the table. "Tea?"
"Nah I'm fine without it and the fact that you think I manipulated time is so like you. I bent time, reality and the perception of everyone involved. Plus there's no danger when I do it." Chuck said with a smile as he leaned back in his seat.
"I'm sure that can be arranged. " allyson smiled. "You've missed alot in your time being gone."

Dana laughed. "Yeah Allyson has been working nonstop running the HL here." Her watch went off. "Oh that's my reminder. I promised Jeremy and Diana I would watch Ryder so they can go on a date. I love my little grandson."
Dru smiled "don't let us hold you up from seeing your grandchild and yeah I'm sorry I've been away there was a slight disturbance in the dream realm, actually it was around the time you felt that sense of deja but but I couldn't tell what the issue was."

"Nah I'm fine without it and the fact that you think I manipulated time is so like you. I bent time, reality and the perception of everyone involved. Plus there's no danger when I do it." Chuck said with a smile as he leaned back in his seat.

Dru smiled "don't let us hold you up from seeing your grandchild and yeah I'm sorry I've been away there was a slight disturbance in the dream realm, actually it was around the time you felt that sense of deja but but I couldn't tell what the issue was."
Kala poured herself a cup of tea. "Time is just the easiest way to say it. I understand why you did it. Makato had your watch and I suppose used it." She sipped her tea and set it down. "At least that's what I got from it. Since the changes revolved around him. Usually that's what happens when someone messes with an artifact like your watch. " she took off one of her ring. The glamour on it vanished reverting back to Maddy's ring, she looked at it. "Still a sad thing when this stuff happens. They were just children after all" she had always seen that bunch as kids and enjoyed seeing their growth over the years.

Dana shrugged. "Whatever it was it felt familiar like I felt it before. Well Hopefully I will see you soon Dru. " Dana left. Allyson looked at Dru. "So a mortal body. Well I'm sure we can talk to some mages about that. "

Kala poured herself a cup of tea. "Time is just the easiest way to say it. I understand why you did it. Makato had your watch and I suppose used it." She sipped her tea and set it down. "At least that's what I got from it. Since the changes revolved around him. Usually that's what happens when someone messes with an artifact like your watch. " she took off one of her ring. The glamour on it vanished reverting back to Maddy's ring, she looked at it. "Still a sad thing when this stuff happens. They were just children after all" she had always seen that bunch as kids and enjoyed seeing their growth over the years.

Dana shrugged. "Whatever it was it felt familiar like I felt it before. Well Hopefully I will see you soon Dru. " Dana left. Allyson looked at Dru. "So a mortal body. Well I'm sure we can talk to some mages about that. "
Chuck shrugged "It is a shame but I have him a chance to give it back and I didn't just erase him from existence like I initially was going to."

Dru frowned "I'll have someone look into it but I really can't imagine what it could have been. If you need us though feel free to call." Dru sighed as he looked back at Allyson then down at his hands "yeah I realized you're going to get older and it might help me connect to at least some of your mortal sensibilities."

Makoto shook his hand "We don't really... need bodyguards." he said "Ah, you're a physics professor?" Sasha said "What type of physics? General? Astro? Quantum?"
(I SCREWED UP I MEANT TO SAY A HIGHSCHOOL NAME! PLEASE PRETEND I SAID A HIGHSCHOOL NAME!) "AP physics and Ap Biology."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back