• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Suddenly everyone's memories of Rage of Infinity began to fade. Makoto looked back at Maddy and stood up from his seat. He ran over to her as he began to cry "I messed up." Rage suddenly began to turn to dust as he fell to his knees. He looked at Chuck "It's... falling apart... Makoto... The bullet missing... it changed everything."

she nods and makes two portals to bring Peter and Scout to them. "Peter, Scout, come here now. It's important." She looked at Jace. "Are you sure you dont want to finally tell Misty." (Then I just remembered Scout was with Misty last time we used them)
"Something is gone... Something related to Makoto. Can you open a portal to him? I'm too weak. But get Peter and Scout first."

Chuck was looking at his nails as the soap opera played out before him. Like he had said earlier their existence was like watching a movie to him but then he sensed someone trying to get to his class and a few people even noticed his game taking effect with a shrug he altered reality so people could see into the classroom and speak but they couldn't get in nor could anyone leave.

Suddenly everyone's memories of Rage of Infinity began to fade. Makoto looked back at Maddy and stood up from his seat. He ran over to her as he began to cry "I messed up." Rage suddenly began to turn to dust as he fell to his knees. He looked at Chuck "It's... falling apart... Makoto... The bullet missing... it changed everything."
"Of course it did." Maddy said as a tear fell from her eyes. "One small thing changes everything"

she nods and makes two portals to bring Peter and Scout to them. "Peter, Scout, come here now. It's important." She looked at Jace. "Are you sure you dont want to finally tell Misty." (Then I just remembered Scout was with Misty last time we used them)
(Yeah she gonna see) "lets just go." Scout and Peter stepped through the portals. "What's going on?" Peter asked. "Makoto. Maddy. What's wrong." Scout was chewing some gum. "Yo. What's up?"

Chuck was looking at his nails as the soap opera played out before him. Like he had said earlier their existence was like watching a movie to him but then he sensed someone trying to get to his class and a few people even noticed his game taking effect with a shrug he altered reality so people could see into the classroom and speak but they couldn't get in nor could anyone leave.
"Of course it did." Maddy said as a tear fell from her eyes. "One small thing changes everything"
(Yeah she gonna see) "lets just go." Scout and Peter stepped through the portals. "What's going on?" Peter asked. "Makoto. Maddy. What's wrong." Scout was chewing some gum. "Yo. What's up?"

Rage began to stand but his feet immediately turned into dust and he fell forward. Just then Makoto's feet also turned into dust. Memories of Makoto began to disappear "Not like this.. ANYTHING BUT THIS!" Makoto shouted "Chuck.. CHANGE IT BACK! PLEASE" He shouted

Rage began to stand but his feet immediately turned into dust and he fell forward. Just then Makoto's feet also turned into dust. Memories of Makoto began to disappear "Not like this.. ANYTHING BUT THIS!" Makoto shouted "Chuck.. CHANGE IT BACK! PLEASE" He shouted
"What the hell!?" Scout asked. Peter's eyes widened. "No..." He said. "Damn it NO!" He held his head. "No! I'm not forgetting! I refuse. No!"

"No no no..." maddy hugged Makoto. Kala understood exactly what happened. A glyph appeared on her hand. It looked like a clock. "Makato touched chuck's pocket watch. Tried to change the past. And now time is being rewritten. Memories will change. Not the first time I've seen a time artifact be used. " misty had stepped out of the portal after scout. She looked shocked at seeing Jace but didnt say anything as she saw something big was happening. Kala frowned. "If you all have something to say. Say it now. "

"No no no..." maddy hugged Makoto. Kala understood exactly what happened. A glyph appeared on her hand. It looked like a clock. "Makato touched chuck's pocket watch. Tried to change the past. And now time is being rewritten. Memories will change. Not the first time I've seen a time artifact be used. " misty had stepped out of the portal after scout. She looked shocked at seeing Jace but didnt say anything as she saw something big was happening. Kala frowned. "If you all have something to say. Say it now. "
"NO!" Peter screamed. "No! I don't accept this!" Scout looked at Maddy and then Makoto. "No." He said, "This is bullshit what did Makoto do to deserve this."

"NO!" Peter screamed. "No! I don't accept this!" Scout looked at Maddy and then Makoto. "No." He said, "This is bullshit what did Makoto do to deserve this."
Rage had disappeared along with all his memories. With a blink Peter thought he saw Edgewood for a minute before returning to this hell "I only... wanted to save her... This isn't right...." Makoto's arms slowly began to turn into dust. More of Maddy's memories faded and faded. Everyone's memories were replaced with news reports of a criminal by the name of Makoto Takanuchi. His good deeds were becoming erased.

Rage had disappeared along with all his memories. With a blink Peter thought he saw Edgewood for a minute before returning to this hell "I only... wanted to save her... This isn't right...." Makoto's arms slowly began to turn into dust. More of Maddy's memories faded and faded. Everyone's memories were replaced with news reports of a criminal by the name of Makoto Takanuchi. His good deeds were becoming erased.
"No! NO!" Peter banged against whatever stopped from glong to Makoto. "Makoto!" He yelled. "I'M GOING TO REMEMBER YOU! I'M GOING TO REMEMBER YOU! I'M DONE LOSING PEOPLE NO!" Scout stood silently. "Fuck..." He said as he watched Makoto fade. Scout looked at Maddy. "I'm sorry." He said.

(so... Since Makoto beat doomsday how do we reconcile that rewrite? Rather are we another to unfuse the DC parts from this universe cuz Makoto played a part in that. Or are we gonna leave it there and deal later? Musicnotes Musicnotes Dragunov Dragunov )

"I dont know the exact. He messed with things he wasnt suppose to. Now consequences have been enacted. Memories will change." Kala said. The glyph on her hand glowed a deep purple. She looked at Makoto and if he looked in her eyes he could tell she would make sure his friends would be okay. (Kala is gonna keep her memories mainly because she acts like a mentor to everyone and because she is technically immortal which is why she is on the side line alot.

Maddy looked at Makato. "Hey...thank you for everything. For every wild place we been to. For making me happy. I hope you find someone else that does the same for you."

"I dont know the exact. He messed with things he wasnt suppose to. Now consequences have been enacted. Memories will change." Kala said. The glyph on her hand glowed a deep purple. She looked at Makoto and if he looked in her eyes he could tell she would make sure his friends would be okay. (Kala is gonna keep her memories mainly because she acts like a mentor to everyone and because she is technically immortal which is why she is on the side line alot.

Maddy looked at Makato. "Hey...thank you for everything. For every wild place we been to. For making me happy. I hope you find someone else that does the same for you."
(Can the Doctor keep his? Time Lord's tend to be immune or at least resistant to time stuff)

(so... Since Makoto beat doomsday how do we reconcile that rewrite? Rather are we another to unfuse the DC parts from this universe cuz Makoto played a part in that. Or are we gonna leave it there and deal later? Musicnotes Musicnotes Dragunov Dragunov )
"No! NO!" Peter banged against whatever stopped from glong to Makoto. "Makoto!" He yelled. "I'M GOING TO REMEMBER YOU! I'M GOING TO REMEMBER YOU! I'M DONE LOSING PEOPLE NO!" Scout stood silently. "Fuck..." He said as he watched Makoto fade. Scout looked at Maddy. "I'm sorry." He said.

(Eeeeh depends if we want to unfuse the DC universe. I was thinking that would happen. If not, we can just say Batman had a contingency to beat Doomsday.)

"No.. I don't want someone else.. I WANT YOU!" Makoto then held out his hand before it turned to dust. Suddenly with tears in his eyes, he froze. Everyone then blinked.

Everyone found themselves in a pizza parlor. They were just busy discussing plans on potentially going to Disney World. Their tears were gone as well as their emotions. A clean slate. On the TV was a news report about a shooting at a family residence. "And it even seems as if the gunman also eliminated the five month old baby while he was in his crib. Police are hoping to find the perpetrator. It is believed this shooting was a crime related incident. We reached out to the Takanuchi family for questions about the incident." The TV then showed a young man with scaly skin and snake like eyes. He had a weird mask covering the lower half of his face and spoke "We can neither confirm nor deny that this incident is indeed related to the growing drug epidemic in the city. The Incalza family was deeply loved by the Takanuchi family and we are busy planning the funeral with a heavy heart. We have hired private investigators to assist in finding who is responsible." A girl by his side was holding his arm. Sasha Grabinski, daughter of the president of Russia. The prompt said "Makoto Takanuchi" giving the name of this weird Reptile man. The girl was taller than him. "That is all we sadly know." The TV went back to the reporters at the station "We will continue to keep you updated on this horrible incident. This is ABC news Edgewood." it then cut to commercial.

(Cool)
The Doctor while checking something in the TARDIS has to go to work as the console began to spark and screech. Time was changing. Violently
(Just for fun) Allyson was in her office with her mom as they were chatting about some mission coming up. Allyson clutched her head as she zoned out seeing images of a future that would have been vanish as memories were fading. "Mom..what's happening.." Dana rested her hand on her daughter's shoulders seeing fragments. This was a familiar feeling. It gave her a sense of déjà vu.

(Can the Doctor keep his? Time Lord's tend to be immune or at least resistant to time stuff)
(Chuck would be closer to veongs like toymaster and maestro so if go with he knows something changed and who changed but not what or what their memories are)

(Eeeeh depends if we want to unfuse the DC universe. I was thinking that would happen. If not, we can just say Batman had a contingency to beat Doomsday.)

"No.. I don't want someone else.. I WANT YOU!" Makoto then held out his hand before it turned to dust. Suddenly with tears in his eyes, he froze. Everyone then blinked.

Everyone found themselves in a pizza parlor. They were just busy discussing plans on potentially going to Disney World. Their tears were gone as well as their emotions. A clean slate. On the TV was a news report about a shooting at a family residence. "And it even seems as if the gunman also eliminated the five month old baby while he was in his crib. Police are hoping to find the perpetrator. It is believed this shooting was a crime related incident. We reached out to the Takanuchi family for questions about the incident." The TV then showed a young man with scaly skin and snake like eyes. He had a weird mask covering the lower half of his face and spoke "We can neither confirm nor deny that this incident is indeed related to the growing drug epidemic in the city. The Incalza family was deeply loved by the Takanuchi family and we are busy planning the funeral with a heavy heart. We have hired private investigators to assist in finding who is responsible." A girl by his side was holding his arm. Sasha Grabinski, daughter of the president of Russia. The prompt said "Makoto Takanuchi" giving the name of this weird Reptile man. The girl was taller than him. "That is all we sadly know." The TV went back to the reporters at the station "We will continue to keep you updated on this horrible incident. This is ABC news Edgewood." it then cut to commercial.
(I kinda wanna keep 'em fused)

Peter sighed. "Guess I know what my new focus is." He said.

Scout was currently eating a slice of pepperoni and flirting with Maddy like he usually did. Like he ALWAYS did.

Jace, Misty and Kala were at his shop. Misty getting a good look at Jace

Everyone found themselves in a pizza parlor. They were just busy discussing plans on potentially going to Disney World. Their tears were gone as well as their emotions. A clean slate. On the TV was a news report about a shooting at a family residence. "And it even seems as if the gunman also eliminated the five month old baby while he was in his crib. Police are hoping to find the perpetrator. It is believed this shooting was a crime related incident. We reached out to the Takanuchi family for questions about the incident." The TV then showed a young man with scaly skin and snake like eyes. He had a weird mask covering the lower half of his face and spoke "We can neither confirm nor deny that this incident is indeed related to the growing drug epidemic in the city. The Incalza family was deeply loved by the Takanuchi family and we are busy planning the funeral with a heavy heart. We have hired private investigators to assist in finding who is responsible." A girl by his side was holding his arm. Sasha Grabinski, daughter of the president of Russia. The prompt said "Makoto Takanuchi" giving the name of this weird Reptile man. The girl was taller than him. "That is all we sadly know." The TV went back to the reporters at the station "We will continue to keep you updated on this horrible incident. This is ABC news Edgewood."

(I kinda wanna keep 'em fused)

Peter sighed. "Guess I know what my new focus is." He said.

Scout was currently eating a slice of pepperoni and flirting with Maddy like he usually did. Like he ALWAYS did.

Jace, Misty and Kala were at his shop. Misty getting a good look at Jace
Maddy smiled a bit and laughing from time to time with Scout's flirting. She turned to Peter. "Do you want help. I just got my new gear?"

"I cant believe you didnt tell me!" Misty said as she looked at Jace. "You look horrible. I could have tried to do something" her back pack was open. In it was a stone egg. It was what her and scout found on thier little adventure.

Kala kept quiet as she watched. The glow on her hand disappeared. On her hand was now a ring, it was Maddy's engagement ring disguised with a glamorous charm. She looked off into a corner, knowing Chuck was always watching. The look was saying we will talk soon. Drumonkey Drumonkey

Maddy smiled a bit and laughing from time to time with Scout's flirting. She turned to Peter. "Do you want help. I just got my new gear?"

"I cant believe you didnt tell me!" Misty said as she looked at Jace. "You look horrible. I could have tried to do something" her back pack was open. In it was a stone egg. It was what her and scout found on thier little adventure.

Kala kept quiet as she watched. The glow on her hand disappeared. On her hand was now a ring, it was Maddy's engagement ring disguised with a glamorous charm. She looked off into a corner, knowing Chuck was always watching. The look was saying we will talk soon. Drumonkey Drumonkey
"Yeah probably. Eris is off on her own thing. Again..." Peter said. "So I could use the help."

"Because there's nothing you can do. There's a reason I ripped pages out of that book." Jace said.

A note appeared in her hand which was somehow an image of Chuck smiling with a speech bubble saying time and place.

(Just for fun) Allyson was in her office with her mom as they were chatting about some mission coming up. Allyson clutched her head as she zoned out seeing images of a future that would have been vanish as memories were fading. "Mom..what's happening.." Dana rested her hand on her daughter's shoulders seeing fragments. This was a familiar feeling. It gave her a sense of déjà vu.
Dru appeared with a grown as he saw Dana and Allyson in turmoil "what's going on?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back