• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Look those two get it from both of us." Marcus said with a chuckle. He took them to the elevator and pressed a button taking them to a bottom floor. "Its your business. Just dont get into any trouble" alex smiled. "We'll try not to."

“I will change that someday” she chuckled “looks like Thor built it to mimic the avengers carrier” she added

"I will leave under the condition you give me that watch." Rage said. Makoto gritted his teeth and spoke "The hell makes you think I would do that?" Rage chuckled "Because I want to destroy it."
"We dont have the watch. Makoto gave it back to Chuck." She said not knowing he gave chuck a fake. "You want to destroy it? I honestly thought you would want to use it"

"We dont have the watch. Makoto gave it back to Chuck." She said not knowing he gave chuck a fake. "You want to destroy it? I honestly thought you would want to use it"
"Oh please. I prefer to kill you all with my bare hands. But if the watch is in Chuck's possession... then Makoto wouldn't mind emptying his pockets... would he?" Rage looked at Maddy "Maybe you should check them."

"Oh please. I prefer to kill you all with my bare hands. But if the watch is in Chuck's possession... then Makoto wouldn't mind emptying his pockets... would he?" Rage looked at Maddy "Maybe you should check them."
Maddy turned to Makoto. "You dont have it right? I saw you give it back."

"Well I-" Rage interrupted "Used a fake... because he still regrets that incident in Russia" he smiled with a shrug "He wants to change the past... just one life."
Maddy frowned. "Changing the past can do alot of damage..who knows how it would affect the present "

She comes back with a red potion. "Here. It's a slow acting healing potion. The owner of the alchemist shop said it just means you still have to rest but you should be good by tomorrow. " she laughed. "I probably should head back over there to pick up some more"
Tyson grabs the potion and takes a sip of it. "Hmm. Not bad. Be careful out there. If something happens, I'm cutting my rest short and kicking ass."

Maddy frowned. "Changing the past can do alot of damage..who knows how it would affect the present "
"Which is why I need to destroy that watch." Rage held out his hand "Why should we trust you?" Void asked "Maddy... it could be very little would change... just one life." Makoto said as he looked at her "It haunts me... it could fix a lot of problems."

"Which is why I need to destroy that watch." Rage held out his hand "Why should we trust you?" Void asked "Maddy... it could be very little would change... just one life." Makoto said as he looked at her "It haunts me... it could fix a lot of problems."
Almost without noticing he would find his hand on the watch as if telling him he could change the past with no repercussions.

"You dont know that for sure.. " she looked back at him. "But seeing as you didnt give the watch back. I suppose your mind is already made up."

Almost without noticing he would find his hand on the watch as if telling him he could change the past with no repercussions.
"You dont know that for sure.. " she looked back at him. "But seeing as you didnt give the watch back. I suppose your mind is already made up."
"My mind says that it will be fine... It's just one person... it can't be that bad right?" Makoto said. Rage shook his head "Quite the opposite... it would destroy everything you know." Makoto took a step back "You're just saying that because you know that you'll die... once and for all."

Last edited:
"My mind says that it will be fine... It's just one person... it can't be that bad right?" Makoto said. Rage shook his head "Quite the opposite... it would destroy everything you know." Makoto took a step back "You're just saying that because you know that you'll die... once and for all."
"It is just one person but one person can change alot." Maddy said before sighing. "But I know how much that day affected you so I wont stop you."

"It is just one person but one person can change alot." Maddy said before sighing. "But I know how much that day affected you so I wont stop you."
"Don't let him" Rage said "Everything will change" his smile was gone "Destroy it or give me the watch"

"Don't let him" Rage said "Everything will change" his smile was gone "Destroy it or give me the watch"
"Look I know it's not the best idea but I know I wont be able to stop him. When Makoto sets his mind to something he will do it, even if I think it's a bad idea." Maddy said and looked at Makoto. "I can only hope that you thought about it carefully. "

"Look I know it's not the best idea but I know I wont be able to stop him. When Makoto sets his mind to something he will do it, even if I think it's a bad idea." Maddy said and looked at Makoto. "I can only hope that you thought about it carefully. "
"Listen Maddy we nee-" Suddenly Rage's, Makoto's and Void's eyes went wide. "I... I didn't.." Makoto said. He pulled out the watch... the button was pressed
Drumonkey Drumonkey

Users who are viewing this thread

Back