• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"That's great to hear. I'm glad things are going good for you." She smiled. "I say things here have been alright"
"It's been fine but recently ran into Rage. He's been planning on expanding his mutliversal empire. So far, other versions of me... er us, have been trying to take him out. Isn't easy killing a multiverse outsider. " He shrugged "If we killed him earlier, things would've been easy."

"It's been fine but recently ran into Rage. He's been planning on expanding his mutliversal empire. So far, other versions of me... er us, have been trying to take him out. Isn't easy killing a multiverse outsider. " He shrugged "If we killed him earlier, things would've been easy."
"Definitely sounds tough. Maybe we should try to set a trap for him" maddy said as she was thinking.

"There are ways to get him to appear. Sometimes he just appears out of nowhere." Void replied "In fact... I don't think he ever left this universe."
"Honestly that doesnt surprise me" maddy said. "He seems like the kind of guy who would stick around here"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back