• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

She laughed as well “so I guess we should get going then?” She asked as she looked back at Engineer The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

"Ready when you are ma'am."
"Alright let's get going then. " Alex said taking Killian's hand. He heads to the HL, there they saw his Dad looking over a clip board. Alex smiled. "Hey dad. Quick question do you know where the space ship is?" Marcus smiled. "Oh yeah I actually just been looking that over. "

"Alright let's get going then. " Alex said taking Killian's hand. He heads to the HL, there they saw his Dad looking over a clip board. Alex smiled. "Hey dad. Quick question do you know where the space ship is?" Marcus smiled. "Oh yeah I actually just been looking that over. "

“Why does Allyson not take care of the toys Thor makes for her?” She asked

"She does. She is just busy right now" Marcus said heading to the elevator. "Do I even want to know why you guys want the ship?"

“She’s always busy despite how we all try to help her” Killian replied a little frustrated “reminds me of somebody else in that family who acts the same way” she added give a firm squeeze on Alex’s arm with a smirk

“And if you want to know I can tell you” she replied with a shrug

“She’s always busy despite how we all try to help her” Killian replied a little frustrated “reminds me of somebody else in that family who acts the same way” she added give a firm squeeze on Alex’s arm with a smirk

Engineer just stands politely and quietly out of the way

"Excellent. You're the best, babe." Tyson said as he attempted to relax.
She comes back with a red potion. "Here. It's a slow acting healing potion. The owner of the alchemist shop said it just means you still have to rest but you should be good by tomorrow. " she laughed. "I probably should head back over there to pick up some more"

Engineer just stands politely and quietly out of the way
"Look those two get it from both of us." Marcus said with a chuckle. He took them to the elevator and pressed a button taking them to a bottom floor. "Its your business. Just dont get into any trouble" alex smiled. "We'll try not to."

"Bait these days are overrated. Besides I've always been following you. You have never left my sight." Rage smiled "By the way, Costa Rica is also a lovely honeymoon."
Maddy let out a low growl. "You really have nothing better to do.. how about we give you one more chance to leave our world." She glanced around checking for any civilians. She didnt want any to get into the cross fire if a battle started.

"Look those two get it from both of us." Marcus said with a chuckle. He took them to the elevator and pressed a button taking them to a bottom floor. "Its your business. Just dont get into any trouble" alex smiled. "We'll try not to."
"Much obliged sir." Engineer said with a smile. "Give Allyson my best the next time you see her."

"Much obliged sir." Engineer said with a smile. "Give Allyson my best the next time you see her."
"I will. You know you and the other mercs are free to stop by anytime. " Marcus smiled as the elevator stopped. "Heres our stop." The doors open revealing a large hangar. Inside was the ship in question along with a helicopter and plane.

Maddy let out a low growl. "You really have nothing better to do.. how about we give you one more chance to leave our world." She glanced around checking for any civilians. She didnt want any to get into the cross fire if a battle started.
"I will leave under the condition you give me that watch." Rage said. Makoto gritted his teeth and spoke "The hell makes you think I would do that?" Rage chuckled "Because I want to destroy it."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back