• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Listen Maddy we nee-" Suddenly Rage's, Makoto's and Void's eyes went wide. "I... I didn't.." Makoto said. He pulled out the watch... the button was pressed
Drumonkey Drumonkey
The next thing each of them knew they were in a classroom each sitting at their own assigned desks with school uniforms on. Standing behind a desk at the front of the class was Chuck who they all knew by now. Chuck moved around the desk adjusting his tie that seemed to be patterned with the actual milky way galaxy before sitting on the top of the desk and clapping his hands for everyones undivided focus.

"Welcome to this class called... well I dont know what its called but we are here now." Chuck waved a hand over the desk revealing the pocketwatch that was sitting there as if it had never moved.

"Look i'm going to level with you I flipped a coin to see if you would get erased from existence or if you would get this explanation and well im sure you can figure out what the result was huh?" Chuck said with a smile as he focused on Makoto whos' desk was directly in front of Chuck. "So I wanted to tell you that you are an idiot and I mean that more than in the way you and I are on two completely different levels of intellect because did you REALLY think that I would get fooled by a sleight of hand and a weak fake?"

Chuck stood up and walked closer to Makoto shaking his head as he did before following up in a sad tone "I am going to level with you though since you had the unmitigated gall to try it, I decided to let it go because- well to be frank I was quite bored." Chuck said with a chuckle that did little to set anyone at ease.

"Anyways thats neither here nor there what I want to talk to you about is the ramifications of your actions. by pressing that button you couldve done anything but because I like you, in the way you guys like a better than expected movie I will give you two choices. The first is that I reset your specific timeline back to oh say that incident in Russia?" Chuck smirked and winked at Makoto before continuing "that would leave you at that age and at that moment but moved up to now. The second option is we reset that moment to the way you want it and through a series of rolls and skill checks we decide what happens to you up to the moment you pressed the watch and I insert you back there with this as a fading dream. The rest of you wont know about any of these changes outside of random dreams you can't tell anyone about."

Chuck would then turn around and walk back behind the desk and sit down in the chair while propping his feet onto the desk "so Makoto what do you choose?" Musicnotes Musicnotes

(We're going to see if Makoto resets himself or not and rage could live he could die depends on how Chuck feels. Is he your character or nah?)
(No I just wondering what's going on its more about Makoto's reset cuz him and Peter are good friends.)

(I agree chuck should at least allow a chance for him to say goodbye before the memory erase.)

(Think Scout should get a chance too since He nad Makato went from romantic rivals to friends)
(Meh not entirely my call and they won't remember any interactions they had with him so I mean to me it seems moot unless I make the memories erase as the moments ajd hours tick by. Oh good idea all now I only need drag to respond)

The next thing each of them knew they were in a classroom each sitting at their own assigned desks with school uniforms on. Standing behind a desk at the front of the class was Chuck who they all knew by now. Chuck moved around the desk adjusting his tie that seemed to be patterned with the actual milky way galaxy before sitting on the top of the desk and clapping his hands for everyones undivided focus.

"Welcome to this class called... well I dont know what its called but we are here now." Chuck waved a hand over the desk revealing the pocketwatch that was sitting there as if it had never moved.

"Look i'm going to level with you I flipped a coin to see if you would get erased from existence or if you would get this explanation and well im sure you can figure out what the result was huh?" Chuck said with a smile as he focused on Makoto whos' desk was directly in front of Chuck. "So I wanted to tell you that you are an idiot and I mean that more than in the way you and I are on two completely different levels of intellect because did you REALLY think that I would get fooled by a sleight of hand and a weak fake?"

Chuck stood up and walked closer to Makoto shaking his head as he did before following up in a sad tone "I am going to level with you though since you had the unmitigated gall to try it, I decided to let it go because- well to be frank I was quite bored." Chuck said with a chuckle that did little to set anyone at ease.

"Anyways thats neither here nor there what I want to talk to you about is the ramifications of your actions. by pressing that button you couldve done anything but because I like you, in the way you guys like a better than expected movie I will give you two choices. The first is that I reset your specific timeline back to oh say that incident in Russia?" Chuck smirked and winked at Makoto before continuing "that would leave you at that age and at that moment but moved up to now. The second option is we reset that moment to the way you want it and through a series of rolls and skill checks we decide what happens to you up to the moment you pressed the watch and I insert you back there with this as a fading dream. The rest of you wont know about any of these changes outside of random dreams you can't tell anyone about."

Chuck would then turn around and walk back behind the desk and sit down in the chair while propping his feet onto the desk "so Makoto what do you choose?" Musicnotes Musicnotes
"If I choose Russia... the timeline is rewritten right? I will be 14 again today?" Makoto asked. Rage was beginning to panic "Makoto... don't do it..." (I was gonna have Makoto be the same age but time is rewritten)

"If I choose Russia... the timeline is rewritten right? I will be 14 again today?" Makoto asked. Rage was beginning to panic "Makoto... don't do it..." (I was gonna have Makoto be the same age but time is rewritten)
(Then choose the second option) "No if you choose option one you'll be 14 again today if you choose option 2 you'll be... Whatever age you are now today." Chuck said as he glared at Rage for a moment.

Maddy looked at Rage. "It looks like Makoto has no other options. He has to pick something. " she frowned.

Maddy looked at Rage. "It looks like Makoto has no other options. He has to pick something. " she frowned.
"Then we have lost." Rage said
(Then choose the second option) "No if you choose option one you'll be 14 again today if you choose option 2 you'll be... Whatever age you are now today." Chuck said as he glared at Rage for a moment.
"Just the moment... I want the bullet to miss." Makoto said "what's the worst that can happen?"

"Just the moment... I want the bullet to miss." Makoto said "what's the worst that can happen?"
Chuck laughed and floated up from his seated position as they could see the image on his tie swirl and resolve into the moment Makoto was talking about and poked the bullet causing it to miss. However several d20 appeared on the desk before him. "Roll for your future and roll for your friends. After these rolls the you sitting here will be no more and anyone who knew you like this will be unaware of that."

Chuck laughed and floated up from his seated position as they could see the image on his tie swirl and resolve into the moment Makoto was talking about and poked the bullet causing it to miss. However several d20 appeared on the desk before him. "Roll for your future and roll for your friends. After these rolls the you sitting here will be no more and anyone who knew you like this will be unaware of that."

"So there's a chance we wont remember each other." Maddy frowned and looked at her engagement ring. She looked over at Void. "Chuck you should at least send Void and Rage back to their worlds. I'm sure void wants to get back to his Maddy."

"So there's a chance we wont remember each other." Maddy frowned and looked at her engagement ring. She looked over at Void. "Chuck you should at least send Void and Rage back to their worlds. I'm sure void wants to get back to his Maddy."
Makoto went and rolled the dice. He got a 1 "Maddy... it's too late." Void said with shock. "My world... my Maddy... it's go-" he became still as the dice rolled. Void began to slowly turn to dust. Maddy's memories of Void slowly began to fade. Rage looked over "No... no no no NO!" He stood up from his chair and ran to the window to open it

Makoto went and rolled the dice. He got a 1 "Maddy... it's too late." Void said with shock. "My world... my Maddy... it's go-" he became still as the dice rolled. Void began to slowly turn to dust. Maddy's memories of Void slowly began to fade. Rage looked over "No... no no no NO!" He stood up from his chair and ran to the window to open it
The window led to nowhere it was just black that seemed to be both infinite in dept but lead nowhere.

Maddy frowned realizing what was happening as her memories of void were slowly fading away."I'm sorry void.." she watched as Rage tried to escape.

Maddy frowned realizing what was happening as her memories of void were slowly fading away."I'm sorry void.." she watched as Rage tried to escape.
Jace already struggling with everything happening to him fell to a knee. "Void...?" He could feel his memories fading away. One spell to alert him when his memory was being modified and another to try and keep them. The latter wasn't working. ( Dragunov Dragunov this is how I will get Pete and Scout here. MMMMAGIC)

"Kala! Something's wrong!" Jace yelled. "And this time its not me." Since Jace has told Kala what was happening his body had gotten worse. His skin was pail and had grey splotches in places and his lips were dry and cracked. His teeth yellow and gis gums purple. He had been avoiding misty for two weeks.

Jace already struggling with everything happening to him fell to a knee. "Void...?" He could feel his memories fading away. One spell to alert him when his memory was being modified and another to try and keep them. The latter wasn't working. ( Dragunov Dragunov this is how I will get Pete and Scout here. MMMMAGIC)

"Kala! Something's wrong!" Jace yelled. "And this time its not me." Since Jace has told Kala what was happening his body had gotten worse. His skin was pail and had grey splotches in places and his lips were dry and cracked. His teeth yellow and gis gums purple. He had been avoiding misty for two weeks.
Kala had been helping him with several magical tasks. She nods as she went over and knelt down. "What is it Jace?"

The window led to nowhere it was just black that seemed to be both infinite in dept but lead nowhere.

Suddenly everyone's memories of Rage of Infinity began to fade. Makoto looked back at Maddy and stood up from his seat. He ran over to her as he began to cry "I messed up." Rage suddenly began to turn to dust as he fell to his knees. He looked at Chuck "It's... falling apart... Makoto... The bullet missing... it changed everything."

"Something is gone... Something related to Makoto. Can you open a portal to him? I'm too weak. But get Peter and Scout first."
she nods and makes two portals to bring Peter and Scout to them. "Peter, Scout, come here now. It's important." She looked at Jace. "Are you sure you dont want to finally tell Misty." (Then I just remembered Scout was with Misty last time we used them)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back