• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Maddy smiled a bit and laughing from time to time with Scout's flirting. She turned to Peter. "Do you want help. I just got my new gear?"

"I cant believe you didnt tell me!" Misty said as she looked at Jace. "You look horrible. I could have tried to do something" her back pack was open. In it was a stone egg. It was what her and scout found on thier little adventure.

Kala kept quiet as she watched. The glow on her hand disappeared. On her hand was now a ring, it was Maddy's engagement ring disguised with a glamorous charm. She looked off into a corner, knowing Chuck was always watching. The look was saying we will talk soon. Drumonkey Drumonkey
"Yeah probably. Eris is off on her own thing. Again..." Peter said. "So I could use the help."

"Because there's nothing you can do. There's a reason I ripped pages out of that book." Jace said.
In the parlor, everyone saw Makoto Takanuchi step in. He was... rather short. His skin was scaly like a lizard, and his eyes were like a terrifying snake. By his side was a much taller girl. Sasha Grabinski, daughter of the Russian president. He took off his mask and began chewing some gum.

A note appeared in her hand which was somehow an image of Chuck smiling with a speech bubble saying time and place.
Kala closed her hand taking a breath. The note glowed before vanishing. It said 1 hour my shop. Back study.

"Yeah probably. Eris is off on her own thing. Again..." Peter said. "So I could use the help."

"Because there's nothing you can do. There's a reason I ripped pages out of that book." Jace said.
"Awesome. Scout want to come to?" Maddy asked.

"But you're needed here! That's why I brought you back. You help protect the magical forces and balance and all that. Who's going to do that now?" Misty asked. Kala looked over at her. "You will. You will be taking his place." Misty looked shocked and there was a sudden burst of lightning outside. "WHAT! ME? I cant do that. "

Dru appeared with a grown as he saw Dana and Allyson in turmoil "what's going on?"
Allyson stopped clutching her head. All memories of Makato gone. She looked surprised and smiled seeing him. "Hey Dru." Dana shrugged. "Not much just got a strange deja vu feeling."

Kala closed her hand taking a breath. The note glowed before vanishing. It said 1 hour my shop. Back study.

"But you're needed here! That's why I brought you back. You help protect the magical forces and balance and all that. Who's going to do that now?" Misty asked. Kala looked over at her. "You will. You will be taking his place." Misty looked shocked and there was a sudden burst of lightning outside. "WHAT! ME? I cant do that. "
An hour later Chuck was there looking at something that gave off the energy signature of the holy Grail while being slightly different. When Kala walked in he would tilt his head "you wanted to talk?"

Allyson stopped clutching her head. All memories of Makato gone. She looked surprised and smiled seeing him. "Hey Dru." Dana shrugged. "Not much just got a strange deja vu feeling."
Dru frowned and touched her head feeling if there was anything wrong with her soul or mind. "im not sure if anything happened but you seem fine and I can't sense any changes."

"Misty why do you think I gave you access to my library?" Jace asked. "Why do you think I've been sending you to do so many things I used to take care of?"
In the parlor, everyone saw Makoto Takanuchi step in. He was... rather short. His skin was scaly like a lizard, and his eyes were like a terrifying snake. By his side was a much taller girl. Sasha Grabinski, daughter of the Russian president. He took off his mask and began chewing some gum.
Peter looked at him. "I'm going to yhe bathroom." Both Scout and Maddy knew exactly what that meant

"Misty why do you think I gave you access to my library?" Jace asked. "Why do you think I've been sending you to do so many things I used to take care of?"

Peter looked at him. "I'm going to yhe bathroom." Both Scout and Maddy knew exactly what that meant
Maddy noticed Makoto enter. She looked back at Peter and nodded. She took a bite of her pizza slice. She reached into her her pocket and just set a shiny new wolf emblem on the table, it was silver with a gold outline.

"Because you know I like books! I thought I was just helping you out because you were so busy. I'm not like you or Kala or Strange. You three are the strongest mages I know. I mainly just use weather magic and I let that run wild. The world needs you Jace and I need my friend..." misty said. Kala headed for the door. "Misty you done alot more than weather magic. You are strong as well. Now I suggest you learn as much as you can from Jace and I expect you at my store later this week for a lesson. Even a Wild Mage like you needs lessons. Jace I will check in on you later. Please remember to take that medicine I gave you."

Maddy noticed Makoto enter. She looked back at Peter and nodded. She took a bite of her pizza slice. She reached into her her pocket and just set a shiny new wolf emblem on the table, it was silver with a gold outline.

"Because you know I like books! I thought I was just helping you out because you were so busy. I'm not like you or Kala or Strange. You three are the strongest mages I know. I mainly just use weather magic and I let that run wild. The world needs you Jace and I need my friend..." misty said. Kala headed for the door. "Misty you done alot more than weather magic. You are strong as well. Now I suggest you learn as much as you can from Jace and I expect you at my store later this week for a lesson. Even a Wild Mage like you needs lessons. Jace I will check in on you later. Please remember to take that medicine I gave you."
Jace nodded.

Makoto and Sasha were led to a table where they began speaking in Russian

Dru frowned and touched her head feeling if there was anything wrong with her soul or mind. "im not sure if anything happened but you seem fine and I can't sense any changes."
"It was probably just a vision but I dont remember. Must not be important. " Allyson said. "What are you doing here"

"It was probably just a vision but I dont remember. Must not be important. " Allyson said. "What are you doing here"
"Clearly not important at all. Also I was considering going to ask the magic users if they could help fashion a vessel for me. Maybe turn my sand body into something like a homunculus and breath life into it. I don't know I feel like I need a change from being... Well from being me. Im not like you all I don't change I just feed on dreams and get stronger but if I have a more mortal form then maybe it'll idk help me?"

Scout listened in. Heavy had taught him a bit of russion. Enough yo get by.

"I'm telling you, pizza in America IS better than Russia. New York is one of the best places" Sasha said "Better than Italy? Impossible!" Makoto replied. She nodded "But it's true, Italian pizza is good but too clean. It doesn't have that tasty greasy feeling." Makoto tilted his head "Didn't I see you drink out of a bottle of pure olive oil?" Sasha chuckled "The meat lover's special looks delicious."

An hour later Chuck was there looking at something that gave off the energy signature of the holy Grail while being slightly different. When Kala walked in he would tilt his head "you wanted to talk?"
Kala walked in. Her shadow next to her flying around as if it was speaking before seeing Chuck and moved some chairs closer together so they could sit and chat. "Of course I did. Meddling with time is a serious thing." Kala took a seat in one of the chairs. They had dark purple cushions and a brown frame around them. Her shadow then moved a small table in between the chairs. She snapped her fingers and a tea set appeared on top of the table. "Tea?"

Scout listened in. Heavy had taught him a bit of russion. Enough yo get by.

"I'm telling you, pizza in America IS better than Russia. New York is one of the best places" Sasha said "Better than Italy? Impossible!" Makoto replied. She nodded "But it's true, Italian pizza is good but too clean. It doesn't have that tasty greasy feeling." Makoto tilted his head "Didn't I see you drink out of a bottle of pure olive oil?" Sasha chuckled "The meat lover's special looks delicious."
"Anything interesting? " maddy whispered. Her enhanced hearing picking up the Russian but not knowing any of what it meant.

(Didn't realize they were in new York)
"Anything interesting? " maddy whispered. Her enhanced hearing picking up the Russian but not knowing any of what it meant.
"Nah their just talkin' about pizza." Scout said.

"Clearly not important at all. Also I was considering going to ask the magic users if they could help fashion a vessel for me. Maybe turn my sand body into something like a homunculus and breath life into it. I don't know I feel like I need a change from being... Well from being me. Im not like you all I don't change I just feed on dreams and get stronger but if I have a more mortal form then maybe it'll idk help me?"
"I'm sure that can be arranged. " allyson smiled. "You've missed alot in your time being gone."

Dana laughed. "Yeah Allyson has been working nonstop running the HL here." Her watch went off. "Oh that's my reminder. I promised Jeremy and Diana I would watch Ryder so they can go on a date. I love my little grandson."

(Didn't realize they were in new York)

"Nah their just talkin' about pizza." Scout said.
(Nah they're in Edgewood.)
"We have to go to New York soon my sunlight. It's the best!" Sasha then looked over at Scout. She smiled at him before looking to Makoto "I think that man is listening to us... want to play it safe?" Makoto thought for a second. He shook his head. After a second Sasha nodded "So what wine do you think we should split?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back