• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Peter immediately called Fury. "You sure he's a bad guy?"
"Do you have ANY idea how many people he has killed?" Nick replied "The file we have on him could rival the dictionary. All kinds of operations. Drug smuggling, gun running, mass murder and covert ops that killed innocents." Fury sighed "Acetone is also a chemical compound heavily used to purify cocaine, COME ON PARKER!"

Makoto was just playing some games on his phone down the street until a black sedan pulled up. A blonde haired blue eyed white man stepped out and hugged Makoto

"Do you have ANY idea how many people he has killed?" Nick replied "The file we have on him could rival the dictionary. All kinds of operations. Drug smuggling, gun running, mass murder and covert ops that killed innocents." Fury sighed "Acetone is also a chemical compound heavily used to purify cocaine, COME ON PARKER!"

Makoto was just playing some games on his phone down the street until a black sedan pulled up. A blonde haired blue eyed white man stepped out and hugged Makoto
"Alright Nick calm down before you give yourself an Ulcer." He said. "But I can't do anything unless I have probable cause or official orders from the Hero League." He said.

"Alright Nick calm down before you give yourself an Ulcer." He said. "But I can't do anything unless I have probable cause or official orders from the Hero League." He said.
"Well how about a little investigative journalism?" Nick said. Peter saw Makoto and the man walk into a building, the air vent could work for something like this.

"Well how about a little investigative journalism?" Nick said. Peter saw Makoto and the man walk into a building, the air vent could work for something like this.
"Not a journalist anymore Nicky. But alright. I'll be a nosey parker." He hung up and went to the air vent

"I'm still gonna send Allyson over st some point to check your system." He said. He had closed the box. "Well we can let Engineers get his moon rocks and then we can go."

“Very well, have a safe trip home” serenity replied before the hologram vanished

"Not a journalist anymore Nicky. But alright. I'll be a nosey parker." He hung up and went to the air vent
"I'm telling you uncle, it's unreal to me how far father is going into legitimate business. Over 75 percent of that acetone is for medicine. 75 PERCENT! I remember when trucks that big only had 3 percent for legitimate uses. It is surreal to me how he is stepping away from all this." The man shrugged "Mako-chan, you have to understand that Japan is cracking down on that stuff, your father had no choice." Makoto shrugged "I know, but it baffles me. I mean that shootout in Africa to LIBERATE the village from blood diamond slavery? What change of heart did he have?"

"I'm telling you uncle, it's unreal to me how far father is going into legitimate business. Over 75 percent of that acetone is for medicine. 75 PERCENT! I remember when trucks that big only had 3 percent for legitimate uses. It is surreal to me how he is stepping away from all this." The man shrugged "Mako-chan, you have to understand that Japan is cracking down on that stuff, your father had no choice." Makoto shrugged "I know, but it baffles me. I mean that shootout in Africa to LIBERATE the village from blood diamond slavery? What change of heart did he have?"
Peter went through the vents looking for an office.

Peter went through the vents looking for an office.
He did not find one, but a vent lead him to a giant lab where several scientists where working on large computers. There was a giant, horrid humanoid creature in a liquid filled tube. It looked somewhat similar to Doomsday but more disfigured and horribly mutated. Makoto and his Uncle entered the room "So overall... how do we kill this thing?" Makoto asked. His uncle shrugged and Peter recognized him. James Coppernicus, famed scientist in the fields of biology, genetics, chemistry, robotics, cybernetics, the list went on. "That's what we are still trying to figure out. The coverup in Alaska worked rather well, the deaths were covered up as an explosion as opposed to murder by giant mutant beast. CIA wanted cleanup crew to destroy the files and well.. now this guy is stuck in sleep so long as power keeps running here." Makoto nodded "Backup generators should arrive tomorrow."

He did not find one, but a vent lead him to a giant lab where several scientists where working on large computers. There was a giant, horrid humanoid creature in a liquid filled tube. It looked somewhat similar to Doomsday but more disfigured and horribly mutated. Makoto and his Uncle entered the room "So overall... how do we kill this thing?" Makoto asked. His uncle shrugged and Peter recognized him. James Coppernicus, famed scientist in the fields of biology, genetics, chemistry, robotics, cybernetics, the list went on. "That's what we are still trying to figure out. The coverup in Alaska worked rather well, the deaths were covered up as an explosion as opposed to murder by giant mutant beast. CIA wanted cleanup crew to destroy the files and well.. now this guy is stuck in sleep so long as power keeps running here." Makoto nodded "Backup generators should arrive tomorrow."
He looked at the creature. He took a picture through his mask lens and sent it direct to shield.

He looked at the creature. He took a picture through his mask lens and sent it direct to shield.
The shield agent ran a background check and sent it to Peter. It was a bio weapon made by an independent mob boss. The lab in Alaska was blown up and the scientists were killed. The weapon was a human mutated with parts of Doomsday's DNA.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back