• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

SuperheroRP MermaidxNoob

Darren sat next to her, an put his arm around her tentatively, just enjoying the feeling of her next to him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I looked up at him, leaning into him a little bit. "Today is the last day of the relationship between Black Widow and Shadowpulse. Tomorrow, a relationship between Natasha and Darren starts. Okay?"

"More than okay," he said, before leaning over and going her a chaste kiss, stroking her cheek with his other hand softly.

I gave a soft sound of appreciation, my hands going to his face. I looked at him, staring into his eyes. "They're not as blue as they used to be," I whispered, stroking his cheek. My eyes travelled down to his lips and I gently kissed him.

He shrugged, pulling her to him. "The more I use my powers...the more silver they become. Not sure why though," he admitted, kissing her back softly.

"Mm. I would, but I'm actually a legitimate Alpha now...and who's gonna save you from you're insanely bad luck?" He asked, tilting his head to the side as she kissed him.

"Usually, girls like dangerous men...doesn't that make me a bad boy?" He asked, grinning at the words.

Darren smirked, shivering as she ran her tongue over his skin. "Well. I'm sorry for being an idiot, if it means anything to you."

"Wonderful," Darren purred with a smile, reaching his hand behind her neck and pulling her down so he could kiss her again, enjoying the moment before pulling away. "I've got to go, Natasha," he said sadly.

"Mission," he explained, leaning his forehead against hers. "I'm not even supposed to be here."

I grinned and kissed him one last time. "I told you that you were an idiot," I muttered. I laid my head on his shoulder.

"I'm helping people this time Nat," he said, kissing her cheek.

"I know, and I'm proud of you," I said, stroking his cheek. "You made a good decision. For once," I added with a wink.

"My life's goal is complete," he shot back sarcastically, but her words actually meant a lot to him. Darren kissed her again before standing and heading out the door, striding through the lobby without giving Natasha's team a second glance.

I smiled as he left, laying down. Before I knew it, my eyes were shut and I was asleep.

((Timeskip about 8 hours))

I opened my eyes at the sound of muffled voices which died once the people saw I was awake. Fury was at my side and he looked down at me. "Hey, Sleeping Beauty," he said with a grin.

Darren smiled as the last cut under his eye knitted itself back together, and put his feet up on the coffee table. The mission had been successful...bloody, but successful. Plus, the kid they rescued was now one of them at the mansion. Maybe, just maybe, life wouldn't suck anymore, now that he had both Natasha and his home back.

I stared at Nick in disbelief. "3 months off? And I'm being paid?"

He nodded. "You need time to heal. So, the doctors are allowing you to go home early. I'll be driving you to your flat." I nodded and he and the doctor exited the room.

"Oh my god…I need to tell Darren…" I thought of him, trying to make a mental connection with him.

Darren sighed, getting up from his seat, rubbing the back of his head. So Natasha needed to talk...he'd go to her. Luckily it didn't seem to be anything life threatening.

Minutes later he had arrived at her flat, or what he had presumed to be her flat anyway. His instinct had definitely led him here. He walked up the door and knocked twice, stepping back to wait.

I opened the door and practically pulled him inside, kissing him roughly. "I have three months off. And I'm being paid the whole time."

"Really?" He asked, allowing himself to be pulled in, and hooking the door closed with his foot behind him. "Did someone poison Fury or something?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back