• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

SuperheroRP MermaidxNoob

"I don't think I've ever seen you in such a good mood," Darren chuckled, deciding to pick Natasha up and carry her into that looked to be a living area.

I squealed. "Darren, I have three months off from work and away from all of the SHIELD drama. This is the most time off I've had in a long time. Three months to do whatever I want," I said, playing with his hair.

"Well what do ya plan to do, princess?" he asked her, smirking as he sat on the couch with her in his lap.

"Busch Gardens?" Darren suggested jokingly, not actually thinking she'd ever go to a theme park with him.

"Where?" He asked her, kissing the tip of her nose. "A girl like you couldn't possibly want a regular night out at Olive Garden...much too boring."

"Mmmm. Don't I always?" he asked, smiling at her. "Give me thirty minutes...I have an idea."

He wandered around the flat looking for Natasha after he'd finished and the thirty minutes were up, sure his idea would work.

"Hey," Darren said quietly, smiling at her while leaning in the doorway. "I'm done...I think."

"I seriously hope you like sushi," he said, winking at her before leading her out of the room and towards the front door.

Darren pulled her to his car, slipping in and turning on the radio only to shut it off in annoyance when every station seemed to be playing that "Happy" song.

He looked at her, wide eyed, before groaning and banging his forehead on the steering wheel. "Not you TOO," he said, scowling halfheartedly before starting the car and pulling out, heading up the street.

I burst into laughter and turned the radio off, leaning over and kissing his cheek. "Just this once, you won't have to listen to it," I said.

"Thank God. Wade was obsessed with it too, and he is the WORST shower singer ever," Darren remarked, smiling at the ridiculous memory.

"He's being really secretive. He's hiding something...something big. Bu then again, it could just be Wade," Darren added with a chuckle, then growled when a car in front of him completely cut them off. "God! People do not know how to drive out here..."

I nodded, not extremely thrilled to be on the subject of Wade. "Darren…can we talk about something else?" I asked softly, looking at him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back