• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

SuperheroRP MermaidxNoob

He winced, remembering that his friend would be a bit of a sore subject. "He only did what he did because of me," he said, feeling guilty again. He hated that it was his fault Natasha had been hurt in the first place.

I smiled weakly and held his hand. "It's okay, I understand. I'm not upset or anything…I'm just not ready to talk about that."

Darren nodded before changing the subject. "So. How did Bruce and Clint happen? I didn't see that coming," he said with a laugh.

"I guess one night, they went to a bar, got wasted, and woke up together the next morning. Well, Clint got wasted." I shrugged. "Bruce seems happier, and Clint has someone who makes him happy."

"Good for them. Though there's now more than one happy couple around here," he said, winking at her. "Don't worry. The restaurant is right around the corner..."

Darren parked the car in front, before going around to Natasha's side and opening the door, holding out a hand. "M'lady?" He said, smiling humorously at her.

Darren led her inside the elegant Japanese restaurant, decorated with ancient languages and symbols, carved into wooden art that probably cost more than most people's houses. Well off people's houses.

The woman at the front desk bowed and pulled his reservation, before leasing the two of then to a private room lit by colored candlelight, making the illustrations on the wall look all the more alive. The table set up was that of a traditional Japanese meal, low to the floor with pillow like mats for sitting.

"Looks like I finally did something right," he joked, kissing the top of her head before leading her to the table and sitting down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Really? What was?" He wondered, because he sincerely wanted to know. Most of the time, concerning Natasha, he felt as if screwing up was inevitable.

Darren opened his mouth to say something else but was interrupted by the sudden presence of a waiter, asking them what they wanted to drink. He looked at Natasha, deciding he'd have whatever she was having. "Up to you."

Darren leaned over the table, close to her face as he smirked. "You could slap me," he started, before putting his hand under her jaw. "Or you could kiss me. Personally, I prefer option two..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back