• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
My latest post was me trying to shove as many references as possible. Big guess on who the bearer of the Pillar of Imagination is!

Dhsjfjdj hopefully poor KK doesn’t meet as terrible of a fate as the last bearer we’ve encountered (Rip deku tree 🙏)/j

Gdhskfkd but gosh whenever I hear kk and concert my squid poisoned mind always goes straight to the times he’s opened for the Irl Splatoon hologram concerts.

How about a prompt:
Your PC(s) find a lone Chao egg in the middle of nowhere. What do they do with it?

I need to get back to studying soon so I’ll do an in depth answer later 🥚🥚🥚

Last edited:
These are so cute! Makes me think of drawing some summery outfits then I remember I’d have to draw lots of shirtless guys… dangerous territory LOL why can’t I have more girls to design cute bathing suits for 😭
Thank you!! 💗
jbeurhbefbge too many shirtless dudes, not enough girls for pretty swimsuits!! I wouldn't complain but that's just me
Maybe you can dodge said shirtless guys by adopting Hawaiian shirts and/or tank tops? Doesn't have to be a full-on swimsuit, maybe just something that someone would wear on a beach?
Awww Lyn be rocking that swim suit. No fr I feel a topless seph would he fan service so is Tifa though I prefer her original concept art without the weird cover up we don’t talk about that
1717674826566.png
This is her summertime outfit from Fire Emblem Heroes. Although I am a fan of the colors and overall aesthetic, you can see where the fan service part kicks in.

I am a big hater of fan service for Lyn. Yeah, she can technically be 18+, but still. She got milked her way too much in the fanservice department, which you can tell just by looking at her older art compared to the newer ones.
1717675044987.png
I really dislike how female characters tend to be sexualized even if that isn't in character for them to be. Lyn is very humble and chaste, as those were upon many of her tribe's values, so this doesn't make a lot of sense. If it was a character like Cia getting sexualized, I would understand, since it is a big part of her character. But people like Lyn, I'm not a fan of. Doesn't help that she's a big part of my childhood and she's one of my favorite characters of all time.
OMG! THAT IS SO CUTE THOUGH! Thank you for this doodle! I needed some cute in my life rn since I've been having a rough day ♥️♥️

Oh trust me Atlus ain't sleeping on it. He has moments in the manga and HOO BOY! Here's just a small taste
J3f8APu.png

But tbh I'm just as unhinged as my friends and I cannot deny it
HNFUFHERFHERFNER IT WAS MEANT TO BE STUPID but I'm actually very happy that it managed to make your day better! 💗 Lol while we were talking about the whole Roxas x Lyn thing I couldn't help but draw Lyn giving him a bunch of smooches.

HOOOOOOLY SHIT DUDE, I WAS NOT PREPARED FOR THAT 😳
Atlus definitely isn't sleeping on shirtless Joker, I had to take a moment to control myself because jeez he's pretty 🫠
Well, I said I was going to write for T'ink and Pit at once, but I just don't have the energy to continue with T'ink. I also felt bad for taking so long with Pit to begin with. ^^'
Aw, it's okay! You don't gotta worry about slow posting, I know it's that weird time of the year where everyone is occupied because of school and summer jobs and whatnot.

I really love your Pit post! The Rhythm Heaven reference was awesome, and Pit's little moment of sulking was so cute! Watch Lana gush over Pit's bravery and cuteness later in the RP, and the one time she does, he's not around to hear it!
Shroomie Shroomie
View attachment 1166281
Fhdhdjfjf omfg I have a project I reallllly need to finish by tomorrow but I remembered this idea and it just would not leave my brain until I drew it. Curse you creative inspiration!/hj
AWWWWW THEY LOOK SO ADORABLE! 😍 Move over Phoenix Wright, you ain't got nothing on these ladies!

Isabelle looks precious in her dapper little suit! And I also really love all the details in Lyn's design as well and how it mimics the little patterns and details in Lyn's qipao. I also really love how you gave Lyn glasses, it reminds me of the doodle I had made earlier about the "Roxas is Baby" powerpoint lmfao
How about a prompt:
Your PC(s) find a lone Chao egg in the middle of nowhere. What do they do with it?
Okay so I think Ike and Popo would try to eat it, that is until someone stops them from doing so! Nana realizes it's not a bird egg and she and Popo try to raise it, and once the Chao is born they keep it as a pet. I think Ike would also keep it as not a pet, but a companion.

Lyn takes the egg and she also takes care of the egg, but once the Chao is born, she tries to set it free. It's her belief that all things born in the wild should be able to live free in the wild.

Lana takes the egg too, and documents every single day she spends caretaking the egg, writing down research and findings, as she would be very intrigued. She writes about the Chao too, writing down what type of food the Chao prefers, or if it's reclusive or friendly, or if it likes warmth or coldness better, etc.

Last edited:
Thank you!! 💗
jbeurhbefbge too many shirtless dudes, not enough girls for pretty swimsuits!! I wouldn't complain but that's just me
Maybe you can dodge said shirtless guys by adopting Hawaiian shirts and/or tank tops? Doesn't have to be a full-on swimsuit, maybe just something that someone would wear on a beach?

View attachment 1166317
This is her summertime outfit from Fire Emblem Heroes. Although I am a fan of the colors and overall aesthetic, you can see where the fan service part kicks in.

I am a big hater of fan service for Lyn. Yeah, she can technically be 18+, but still. She got milked her way too much in the fanservice department, which you can tell just by looking at her older art.
View attachment 1166318
I really dislike how female characters tend to be sexualized even if that isn't in character for them to be. Lyn is very humble and chaste, as those were upon many of her tribe's values, so this doesn't make a lot of sense. If it was a character like Cia getting sexualized, I would understand, since it is a big part of her character. But people like Lyn, I'm not a fan of. Doesn't help that she's a big part of my childhood and she's one of my favorite characters of all time.
I hate that myself l don’t like the objectifying women myself. Characters like Lyn don’t deserve that garbage I haven’t played any FE games she grew on me she deserves more respect. It’s why I’m hyped for Cyan to meet her he’ll show her so much respect and be that protective papa over her and Roxas.. Ploegy Ploegy if that’s ok. He might come off as overbearing he means well he doesn’t want to see them getting mistreated or disrespected.
it’s gross and dehumanizing I hopped on Amazon wanting to replace a Tifa figurine I lost. I saw an action figure of her.. it was rather gross I don’t get why that’s allowed and not removed.

My latest post was me trying to shove as many references as possible. Big guess on who the bearer of the Pillar of Imagination is!

How about a prompt:
Seph would just leave it alone in my opinion he has other priorities at the moment. In a likely scenario if Shinra exists in the smash realm they may send it in for some rather unsavory experiments. Hjjj I’ll bad for the Chao if it fell into Hojo’s hands he’ll just like any experiment want to run tests on it

Paula would want to take care of it treat it respectfully of course. She’ll give it treats raise it herself.

Hm, Cyan be suspicious of it I don’t know why chalk it to his experience he’ll tread cautiously if it’s not a hostile creature maybe give it someone who can care for it

Thank you!! 💗
I could do that but we will see. I need to motivate myself to actually doodle something in the first place. I did summer doodles last year and they were super fun and silly to do so maybe I pull those up and inspire myself lol!

HNFUFHERFHERFNER IT WAS MEANT TO BE STUPID but I'm actually very happy that it managed to make your day better! 💗 Lol while we were talking about the whole Roxas x Lyn thing I couldn't help but draw Lyn giving him a bunch of smooches.

Atlus definitely isn't sleeping on shirtless Joker, I had to take a moment to control myself because jeez he's pretty 🫠
Even the most silly things can help. It was an adorable lil doodle after all! Poor Roxas would have to deal with the struggle of trying to get the lipstick off afterwards. He wouldn’t dare let anyone see him covered in kisses! He has a tough guy facade to keep up!

LOL I get how you feel! This is only the surface level for it too. Like I have no clue why but the manga loves to have “Ren bath scenes” where he’s only got a towel on. It is definitely something

It’s why I’m hyped for Cyan to meet her he’ll show her so much respect and be that protective papa over her and Roxas.. Ploegy Ploegy if that’s ok. He might come off as overbearing he means well he doesn’t want to see them getting mistreated or disrespected.
If they ever met it could happen, who knows. Roxas isn’t exactly familiar with the concept of what a protective dad is like given he doesn’t even have parents (or probably have an understanding of what parents are) and he might be stubborn about being protected by someone cuz “he can handle himself” but that doesn’t mean Cyan couldn’t still be that way towards him

I could do that but we will see. I need to motivate myself to actually doodle something in the first place. I did summer doodles last year and they were super fun and silly to do so maybe I pull those up and inspire myself lol!

Even the most silly things can help. It was an adorable lil doodle after all! Poor Roxas would have to deal with the struggle of trying to get the lipstick off afterwards. He wouldn’t dare let anyone see him covered in kisses! He has a tough guy facade to keep up!

LOL I get how you feel! This is only the surface level for it too. Like I have no clue why but the manga loves to have “Ren bath scenes” where he’s only got a towel on. It is definitely something

If they ever met it could happen, who knows. Roxas isn’t exactly familiar with the concept of what a protective dad is like given he doesn’t even have parents (or probably have an understanding of what parents are) and he might be stubborn about being protected by someone cuz “he can handle himself” but that doesn’t mean Cyan couldn’t still be that way towards him
I know Roxas can handle himself it stems from Cyan losing his son the day Kefka poisoned Doma castle’s water. He doesn’t mean to be overbearing to Roxas or Lyn he’ll see they’re capable fighters he’d rather see them be able to handle themselves. I see Cyan thinking Owain (his son) would have been a good fighrsr like Lyn and Roxas. I see.. Cyan at least respecting Roxasas

It’s a shame Snake, Roxas, and Pittoo meeting didn’t happen. Snake is a clone himself, and a soldier, so he’d have that in common with the two boys. He’d understand them in a way others may not! I really loved the idea of the three becoming their own odd little family.

It’s a shame Snake, Roxas, and Pittoo meeting didn’t happen. Snake is a clone himself, and a soldier, so he’d have that in common with the two boys. He’d understand them in a way others may not! I really loved the idea of the three becoming their own odd little family.
I’m sad it never came to be either. I already was really enjoying how Snake and Roxas were bonding and Snake’s silent acceptance of what Roxas is. Was a shame Pittoo never got a chance to be involved! It would have been a real wholesome little “found family” trio. At least we can still love the concept of it though

Isabelle looks precious in her dapper little suit! And I also really love all the details in Lyn's design as well and how it mimics the little patterns and details in Lyn's qipao. I also really love how you gave Lyn glasses, it reminds me of the doodle I had made earlier about the "Roxas is Baby" powerpoint lmfao
Fhdjfjfjfbdh they’re Lyn’s emergency glasses for whenever she needs to make a convincing argument:

1717686131474.png

One thing on my ever-growing list of things to draw is Pit wearing military BCGs (birth-control glasses) lol

Thank you!! 💗

View attachment 1166317

I am a big hater of fan service for Lyn. Yeah, she can technically be 18+, but still. She got milked her way too much in the fanservice department, which you can tell just by looking at her older art compared to the newer ones.
View attachment 1166318

Aw, it's okay! You don't gotta worry about slow posting, I know it's that weird time of the year where everyone is occupied because of school and summer jobs and whatnot.

I really love your Pit post! The Rhythm Heaven reference was awesome, and Pit's little moment of sulking was so cute! Watch Lana gush over Pit's bravery and cuteness later in the RP, and the one time she does, he's not around to hear it!

AWWWWW THEY LOOK SO ADORABLE! 😍 Move over Phoenix Wright, you ain't got nothing on these ladies!

Okay so I think Ike and Popo would try to eat it, that is until someone stops them from doing so! Nana realizes it's not a bird egg and she and Popo try to raise it, and once the Chao is born they keep it as a pet. I think Ike would also keep it as not a pet, but a companion.

Lyn takes the egg and she also takes care of the egg, but once the Chao is born, she tries to set it free. It's her belief that all things born in the wild should be able to live free in the wild.

Lana takes the egg too, and documents every single day she spends caretaking the egg, writing down research and findings, as she would be very intrigued. She writes about the Chao too, writing down what type of food the Chao prefers, or if it's reclusive or friendly, or if it likes warmth or coldness better, etc.
Lol I’m entertained by the thought of Ike and Popo finding a large egg, getting excited over the super omelette they’re going to have, only for the Chao to hatch!

Ike with a Chao is both funny and adorable! I can see him training it for Chao Karate, and the little guy can LIFT!

Lyn tries to release the Chao, but it has already bonded with her and refuses to leave! So to the Chao transporter it goes!

Lana takes such good care of her Chao that it eventually becomes an immortal Angel Chao!

Last edited:
Random little thought that came to me cuz I was watching a convention panel which had Joker's VA on it and someone asked who his favorite character he voice's is and he gives this long winded answer before he lifts up his arm and shows a Joker mask tattoo he has and said "But there's only one I have a tattoo of" so now I just picture this really dumb/silly 4th wall break of Joker taunting the Hands that he is the favorite

Also I promise I have not overlooked the Chao egg prompt. I'm still thinking on it since I don't know much about Chao and I got a lot of characters to think for on it lol!

Random little thought that came to me cuz I was watching a convention panel which had Joker's VA on it and someone asked who his favorite character he voice's is and he gives this long winded answer before he lifts up his arm and shows a Joker mask tattoo he has and said "But there's only one I have a tattoo of" so now I just picture this really dumb/silly 4th wall break of Joker taunting the Hands that he is the favorite

Also I promise I have not overlooked the Chao egg prompt. I'm still thinking on it since I don't know much about Chao and I got a lot of characters to think for on it lol!
That’s great! Lol I can see a, “Listen here, you little shit,” moment.

We ALL know that the real favorite is Kirby.

Prompts are optional; I won’t be offended if folks choose not to answer them. Lol I might play around in my Chao Garden after work tonight. I might stream it, though I don’t know how many folks would care to watch Chao-raising; it’s more fun to do than to watch. Perhaps a Sonic Adventure 2 stream, I’ve been in a Sonic mood lately.

How about a prompt:

Pichu: Pichu assumes it to be a weird looking Pokémon egg. After noticing that its mom doesn’t seem to be anywhere nearby he decides to go around asking any of the other Pokémon nearby if it’s their’s. While he isn’t able to locate the mom, he does find a wild Blissey who’s willing to watch over the egg in the meanwhile. The egg hatches and lives happily with its new pink mama (and it probably grows into a neutral/normal/normal Chao)
1717689865331.png

Inkling: Inkling doesn’t think too much about it besides “hey, that’s a weird looking egg”. She might take a photo of it and try googling for any possible bird species it’d belong to but outside of that she isn’t going to think much more about it. That is, until it hatches and she immediately wants to keep the little guy as a pet/mascot for the NSS. Since she’s a squid/an animal, anytime the Chao interacts with her it takes on more and more squid traits before eventually growing into a hero/swim/swim type Chao. However, it eventually becomes clear that she really isn’t in the position to be taking care of a pet with all of her agent duties so she ends up having to give it away.
1717689840532.png

Zelda: She’s pretty curious (and somewhat cautious) about the egg. With all the various beasts in Hyrule the last thing you’d want is to unknowingly anger whatever the creature’s mother is. But, when it does hatch into a Chao she immediately dives into learning everything she can about the strange being. When she discovers that Chao do best in an environment with purified water she ends up entrusting the Chao into the care of the fairy queen at the Pond of Happiness. After a long time of living with the fairy it eventually becomes an Angel Chao

1717719363206.png

Isabelle: Isabelle sees the egg and doesn’t want to disturb it, but she begins to worry if it’s an egg belonging to one of the bird villagers in town. While she’s asking around the egg eventually hatches and she quickly learns it’s actually not a bird at all. Not sure what to do, she brings it to the museum to see if Blathers might have a clue. While he’s just as confused as her about this weird baby thing, he does allow it to stay in the museum. After hanging around the insect exhibits the chao eventually grows into the bee-inspired hero/normal/fly Chao much to Blather’s horror. (fun fact this and the Angel Chao are my personal fav Chao types ❤️)
1717689722393.png

And a little unrelated but you know for how much I utterly adore the Sonic comics/animes, Sonic Adventure 2 is one of the only two Sonic games I’ve actually played/gotten close to beating purely because I loved the Chao garden so darn much (and the other game was Sonic Dream Team which probably doesn’t even count lmao). Dhsjfjdj I may enjoy the sonic franchise but dear lord am I unfit to play the actual games themselves 🫠

Last edited:
Prompts are optional; I won’t be offended if folks choose not to answer them. Lol I might play around in my Chao Garden after work tonight. I might stream it, though I don’t know how many folks would care to watch Chao-raising; it’s more fun to do than to watch. Perhaps a Sonic Adventure 2 stream, I’ve been in a Sonic mood lately.
I still like to try and answer them because I find them fun to do. I just wanna not give bland, half assed answers is all

How about a prompt:
Joker - He's likely very cautious of taking an egg with him, knowing it's best not to disturb creature's of nature. He'd feel bad leaving it in the middle of nowhere though and would try to relocate it to some place safe so it wouldn't be harmed by some natural predator or something of the like. Maybe it hatches while he's transporting it to said place and becomes attached to him!

Pyra / Mythra - Pyra would definitely be very keen on getting it to safety even if she doesn't know what exactly it might hatch in to. Maybe she thinks its a Yoshi egg or Pokemon egg and figures it shouldn't be left all by its lonesome. Plus given she is naturally very warm because of her affinity to fire, she's probably keep an egg nice and warm! Mythra on the other hand cares much less. It's not that she's cold hearted or something, but it's none of her business what happens to some random egg. It would take plenty of convincing from Pyra for her to take it

Yoshi - This is right in his wheelhouse! Yoshi will raise and care for the egg like his life depends on it. He doesn't care what it might hatch into; he will keep it safe. He has it follow him around like his other eggs normally would, but is extra careful that he doesn't accidently throw it at an enemy or something like that. He is very parental and protective over this silly little egg

Sora - Similar to Yoshi, he's taking care of the egg, though he probably has no clue how to go about it. I can imagine him asking Donald the most ridiculous questions because ya know ducks would lay eggs so he thinks he would be knowledgeable! Donald probably does not take well to that conversation, but hey Sora is trying his best and trying to help this egg hatch so it's not left on its own in the middle of nowhere

Byleth - He's probably not curious enough to do much with it. Given some of the monsters of his world, he wants nothing to a possible problem. He's not stupid enough to take any chances, plus he probably doesn't have the heart others would of wanting to keep it safe

Shulk - Oh boy... Shulk... He probably has PTSD over eggs after a bunch of antols hatched from them and attacked him on his journey. I think that alone would make him wary of any eggs he comes across even if he could clearly tell they are of a harmless creature. He definitely is keeping his distance

How about a prompt:
Captain Falcon would first secure it from danger and then attempt to understand how it ended up in such a place by using his contacts and resources. Knowing the importance of proper care, he would consult with characters knowledgeable about Chao, such as Sonic or Cream, to ensure the egg's safety and proper development. Captain Falcon would take responsibility for the Chao egg until it hatches, making sure it’s kept in ideal conditions. Afterward, he would seek a suitable, permanent home where the Chao could thrive, potentially keeping it with him if a strong bond forms. If so, Captain Falcon makes the Chao it's own helmet and trains it in the Way of the Falcon. Thus, FALCON CHAO shall be born! 😎

Captain Falcon would first secure it from danger and then attempt to understand how it ended up in such a place by using his contacts and resources. Knowing the importance of proper care, he would consult with characters knowledgeable about Chao, such as Sonic or Cream, to ensure the egg's safety and proper development. Captain Falcon would take responsibility for the Chao egg until it hatches, making sure it’s kept in ideal conditions. Afterward, he would seek a suitable, permanent home where the Chao could thrive, potentially keeping it with him if a strong bond forms. If so, Captain Falcon makes the Chao it's own helmet and trains it in the Way of the Falcon. Thus, FALCON CHAO shall be born! 😎
Happy Fathers Day GIF by Digital Pratik

How about a prompt:
I used the Chao Island 3D Chao Viewer for the images.

Pit immediately becomes alarmed and compassionate toward the egg. After a thorough, yet unsuccessful search for a nest or the parents, Pit decides to take care of the egg himself and consults Palutena for guidance on how to do so. Palutena is likely the one who names the Chao after it hatches, maybe something like "Pita" after the Greek flatbread, and because it'd be cute and punny. Pit and Palutena quickly become attached to Pita the Chao. Palutena dotes on it a lot, feeding it and making cute outfits for it. Pit is so happy to have a companion to train and play with! Upon learning that Chao take the traits of any animal it interacts with, Pit takes Pita to Phos and Lux!
Chao1.png

Dark Pit is reluctant, but he cannot bring himself to ignore the lost and abandoned egg. After a fruitless search for a home, he takes it back to Viridi's temple. Of course, Viridi knows exactly what it is, and probably gushes over how cute Chao are while also ranting about those filthy humans destroying the pure natural habitats that Chao need to survive (nevermind the harm that Pachacamac and the Knuckles Tribe had done to the Chao in ancient times). Dark Pit states that he has his own life to live and can't be spending time trying to raise a Chao, but changes his mind as soon as Viridi offers to take it from him; he found it and it's his! Dark Pit probably grumbles and groans, but it's clear he cares very much for his Chao and it loves him in return. He also trains it, and when he learned about giving animals to Chao, he brought it with him to battle monsters such as Hewdraw and the Pheonix. Like Pit, he also took it to Phos and Lux. Despite its impish appearance, the Chao is actually a Neutral-type Chao!

I also like the idea of Dark Pit having an Angel Chaos Chao just to defy expectations, but it's not as much fun design-wise.
Chao2.png

There is no hesitation: Toon Link takes the egg with him! Maybe along his adventures he'll be able to find a home for it! He manages to keep it warm and safe as he travels. The egg eventually hatches, and Toon Link has a new adventuring buddy... Sort of. It prefers to nap over dungeon delving. The Chao is heavily influenced by its watery environment.
Chao3.png

As for Pikachu, she is most likely to alert a friend about the lost egg. If she is alone, she'll take care of the egg, and the Chao once it hatches, until she can find a happy home for it.

Last edited:
I forgot that I had SA2 on my old computer, so I have to start all over again. D8 At least it takes around 2 hours to beat one side's story.

Funny story with my Chao:
I had a Neutral Run Chao, which looks like Sonic, and a Dark Run Chao, which looks like Shadow. My Shadow Chao began to sprout flowers (for those unfamiliar with Chao, this means it is ready to mate) and the Sonic Chao JUST SO HAPPENED to be passing by. Sonic Chao noticed Shadow Chao, strutted right over, and they made an egg lol

Last edited:
Joker - He's likely very cautious of taking an egg with him, knowing it's best not to disturb creature's of nature. He'd feel bad leaving it in the middle of nowhere though and would try to relocate it to some place safe so it wouldn't be harmed by some natural predator or something of the like. Maybe it hatches while he's transporting it to said place and becomes attached to him!

Pyra / Mythra - Pyra would definitely be very keen on getting it to safety even if she doesn't know what exactly it might hatch in to. Maybe she thinks its a Yoshi egg or Pokemon egg and figures it shouldn't be left all by its lonesome. Plus given she is naturally very warm because of her affinity to fire, she's probably keep an egg nice and warm! Mythra on the other hand cares much less. It's not that she's cold hearted or something, but it's none of her business what happens to some random egg. It would take plenty of convincing from Pyra for her to take it

Yoshi - This is right in his wheelhouse! Yoshi will raise and care for the egg like his life depends on it. He doesn't care what it might hatch into; he will keep it safe. He has it follow him around like his other eggs normally would, but is extra careful that he doesn't accidently throw it at an enemy or something like that. He is very parental and protective over this silly little egg

Sora - Similar to Yoshi, he's taking care of the egg, though he probably has no clue how to go about it. I can imagine him asking Donald the most ridiculous questions because ya know ducks would lay eggs so he thinks he would be knowledgeable! Donald probably does not take well to that conversation, but hey Sora is trying his best and trying to help this egg hatch so it's not left on its own in the middle of nowhere

Byleth - He's probably not curious enough to do much with it. Given some of the monsters of his world, he wants nothing to a possible problem. He's not stupid enough to take any chances, plus he probably doesn't have the heart others would of wanting to keep it safe

Shulk - Oh boy... Shulk... He probably has PTSD over eggs after a bunch of antols hatched from them and attacked him on his journey. I think that alone would make him wary of any eggs he comes across even if he could clearly tell they are of a harmless creature. He definitely is keeping his distance
I can see Sora asking Donald for advice on egg care, maybe even asks him if he’d sit on it since he’s a bird. Of course, that doesn’t go well, and it ends with the group agreeing that Sora should sit on it as he is the one who found it. Poor Sora tries, but Donald makes things harder by telling him he’s going too fast, or sitting too heavily, and so on, until he decides to show them how it’s done. Now Donald is mad because he played himself lol

Goofy, being a dad, takes to caring for the Chao immediately.

So I'm almost caught up on my 1x1 rps and once I am I will work on Yoshi then Pyra which will probably be early or mid next week unless I really kick my ass in gear with typing which is unlikely given how slow my writing process has been of late

In the meantime here is a lil silly

I forgot that I had SA2 on my old computer, so I have to start all over again. D8 At least it takes around 2 hours to beat one side's story.

Funny story with my Chao:
I had a Neutral Run Chao, which looks like Sonic, and a Dark Run Chao, which looks like Shadow. My Shadow Chao began to sprout flowers (for those unfamiliar with Chao, this means it is ready to mate) and the Sonic Chao JUST SO HAPPENED to be passing by. Sonic Chao noticed Shadow Chao, strutted right over, and they made an egg lol
Oh! Very random but if you don’t have it already I highly recommend downloading the Chao World Extended mod! It’s a collection of mods that add/improves a bunch of features in the garden and makes Chao raising both a lot of more fun and a bit less tedious

Oh! Very random but if you don’t have it already I highly recommend downloading the Chao World Extended mod! It’s a collection of mods that add/improves a bunch of features in the garden and makes Chao raising both a lot of more fun and a bit less tedious
Ooo! I just looked into it! Looks great, I'll have to download it and give it a go once I finish the main game. The real end-game of Sonic Adventure 2 is Chao Garden lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back