• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
It could also be what starts his path to becoming a healer. While he'll still fight if pushed to such, perhaps he doesn't have the same taste for battle that the rest of his family has. Being a gardener may also hint that he prefers to grow and nurture rather than fight and destroy. I've a cute thought of Mythra seeing Pit covered in colorful band-aids and knows he just returned from a mission. Milton wanted to help Papa feel better after battle!

Aunt Pyra repairs a tear in Bebe and involves Milton in the process by instructing him to put a bandage where the stitching is, so Bebe can properly recover from surgery.

Mythra and Milton bond by cooking together. It's a disaster, but it was a lot of fun! Milton, still being very young, doesn't crack an egg properly and gets eggshell in the bowl. Mythra tells him it's fine; it'll give the cookies extra crunch! Calcium is good for you, anyway!

It's kind of interesting that both Harkinian and Milton end up having more reserved and peaceful personalities compared to their parents.
Milton was a bit different when he was young, probably very set on being like his parents but nearly dying definitely changed that and after that he was influenced more by Pyra’s gentle nature

Any time he sees someone injured he’s hurrying to get the bandaids and putting them all over to make sure they are take care of

Nobody better be eating those cookies for their own safety lmao. The two of them in the kitchen together definitely will bring out the worst possible foods ever created

Just imagining Pit sitting very still and patient while Milton covers his face with souflee band-aids. He didn’t even get hurt in his latest mission, but he doesn’t want to discourage his boy!

The twins eventually grow into good, kind people. Mythra and Pit (with a lot of help from Aunt Pyra!) managed to do a great job despite the challenges!

Random thought because siblings made me think of the dynamic Mika would have with their half sibling. Joker surely has his hands full with 1 very punk, rebellious squid kid and 1 very girly, rebellious daughter. Some how despite quite literally having not much in common, they are phantom thieves together, and get along
Bonus just for the cuteness: Joker with a baby Gratia (his daughter with Ann) strapped to his chest and young Mika riding on his back, both asleep and cuddled into him. He is a happy papa! he's also very tired

Just imagining Pit sitting very still and patient while Milton covers his face with souflee band-aids. He didn’t even get hurt in his latest mission, but he doesn’t want to discourage his boy!

The twins eventually grow into good, kind people. Mythra and Pit (with a lot of help from Aunt Pyra!) managed to do a great job despite the challenges!
Milton has lots of practice putting bandaids on people between his dad and Uncle Rex. He probably patches Pyra up when she gets pricked by thorns in the garden when he's helping her! Mythra's a little more stubborn about it, but she eventually lets it happen so she doesn't upset him

That Yoshi post is adorable! Yoshis are dinos of happiness so I’d expect him to be more resilient to Sorrow.

I had a random silly thought of Zelda and Pittoo casually hanging out, and someone addresses Pittoo as Zelda’s “Prince Charming.” Zelda and Pittoo look at each other, an eyebrow raised in the same expression, before bursting into laughter.

Prince Charming? Yeah right!

Random thought because siblings made me think of the dynamic Mika would have with their half sibling. Joker surely has his hands full with 1 very punk, rebellious squid kid and 1 very girly, rebellious daughter. Some how despite quite literally having not much in common, they are phantom thieves together, and get along
Bonus just for the cuteness: Joker with a baby Gratia (his daughter with Ann) strapped to his chest and young Mika riding on his back, both asleep and cuddled into him. He is a happy papa! he's also very tired

Fhskfhdkf stop that’s so cute! Lol and I think it’s very adorable with Joker’s two kids one takes most after Ann (being her daughter n all lmao) while Mika shares a lot of similarities with ryuji 🏴‍☠️ they really are the phantom thieves 2.0!

Yoshi is just the sweetest Dino ever ♥️
That Yoshi post is adorable! Yoshis are dinos of happiness so I’d expect him to be more resilient to Sorrow.
The idea of how Yoshi perceived the meaning of S-tier came to me this morning and I had to roll with it, especially since I was in a real cutesy mood lol. Even in the face of danger, Yoshi is gonna be 1 certified happy boy!

Fhskfhdkf stop that’s so cute! Lol and I think it’s very adorable with Joker’s two kids one takes most after Ann (being her daughter n all lmao) while Mika shares a lot of similarities with ryuji 🏴‍☠️ they really are the phantom thieves 2.0!
Oh don't worry. I am doodling this just to make the cuteness exist visually first I need to kick my brain into gear to motivate it
Neither of them get their personality from good ol' dad, but he loves them nonetheless. He doesn't need a Joker jr

Last edited:

Milton has lots of practice putting bandaids on people between his dad and Uncle Rex. He probably patches Pyra up when she gets pricked by thorns in the garden when he's helping her! Mythra's a little more stubborn about it, but she eventually lets it happen so she doesn't upset him
At one of the reunions, the twins and Harkinian will eventually ask if they can be Phantom Thieves, too, despite not having Personas and not really understanding what the PTs do.

It's no wonder the twins grow up to be good people! They've got a big family and a great support system. The thought of Rex being super sweet to them is wholesome to think about. The twins likely get along with their cousin Hawk as well. I had a thought of little Milton and little Hawk switching clothes because Melina thought they looked similar enough to each other that it'd be funny.

I had another thought of an older Melina giving Percy a keychain made with her molted flight feathers, a precious stone, and gold. Pit sees this and throws an arm around the boy's shoulders. "I see Melina gave you a feather charm. So, when's the wedding taking place?" At Percy's expression, Pit explains, "You've accepted an angel's feather charm, that makes the two of you engaged!" He then gives Percy a very piercing stare and his voice becomes cold and menacing. "You ARE going to marry her... right?"

Just when it seems like Percy may faint, or explode, or something, Pit just laughs and claps the poor boy on the back. "Only messing with you, son!"

Last edited:
This could be a lot nicer, but my brain could not art today so this is what we get of tired papa Joker and his lil babies
papajoker.png

At one of the reunions, the twins and Harkinian will eventually ask if they can be Phantom Thieves, too, despite not having Personas and not really understanding what the PTs do.

It's no wonder the twins grow up to be good people! They've got a big family and a great support system. The thought of Rex being super sweet to them is wholesome to think about. The twins likely get along with their cousin Hawk as well. I had a thought of little Milton and little Hawk switching clothes because Melina thought they looked similar enough to each other that it'd be funny.

I had another thought of an older Melina giving Percy a keychain made with her molted flight feathers, a precious stone, and gold. Pit sees this and throws an arm around the boy's shoulders. "I see Melina gave you a feather charm. So, when's the wedding taking place?" At Percy's expression, Pit explains, "You've accepted an angel's feather charm, that makes the two of you engaged!" He then gives Percy a very piercing stare and his voice becomes cold and menacing. "You ARE going to marry her... right?"

Just when it seems like Percy may faint, or explode, or something, Pit just laughs and claps the poor boy on the back. "Only messing with you, son!"
Would have to be when they're teenagers (or at least not toddlers, though even then probably is too early for them to have personas). Mika probably gets the idea of seeing if they can awaken personas given it's not something they inherited, but rather had happen based on experiences and luck (or maybe lack of luck). Gratia likely says they can't just see if people will awaken personas! It'd only send up red flags to their old man who definitely does not know they've awaken personas yet! Besides, Mika and Gratia probably don't even understand what they're doing yet either!

I feel this is the time to post this. Pyra's wish has come true! LOL
maxresdefault.jpg

But fr, Rex would definitely welcome them with open arms. He'd welcome Pit too without a second thought. They definitely have a big family and a very good support system around them even if it's wild and confusing!

Would be neat if the keychain actually allowed his keyblade to change somehow given that's how keyblades are. Imagine his key changing into something related more with her! But poor Percy he doesn't even know what to make of what Pit is saying to him. He's definitely not ready for marriage! His eyes are so fearful and Sora's dad senses are going off! He can't see his son, but he just has a feeling he's in danger. Luckily before he shows up Pit has already said he's messing with him. Percy is still petrified though!

Would have to be when they're teenagers (or at least not toddlers, though even then probably is too early for them to have personas). Mika probably gets the idea of seeing if they can awaken personas given it's not something they inherited, but rather had happen based on experiences and luck (or maybe lack of luck). Gratia likely says they can't just see if people will awaken personas! It'd only send up red flags to their old man who definitely does not know they've awaken personas yet! Besides, Mika and Gratia probably don't even understand what they're doing yet either!

I feel this is the time to post this. Pyra's wish has come true! LOL
maxresdefault.jpg

But fr, Rex would definitely welcome them with open arms. He'd welcome Pit too without a second thought. They definitely have a big family and a very good support system around them even if it's wild and confusing!

Would be neat if the keychain actually allowed his keyblade to change somehow given that's how keyblades are. Imagine his key changing into something related more with her! But poor Percy he doesn't even know what to make of what Pit is saying to him. He's definitely not ready for marriage! His eyes are so fearful and Sora's dad senses are going off! He can't see his son, but he just has a feeling he's in danger. Luckily before he shows up Pit has already said he's messing with him. Percy is still petrified though!
Whether they're teens or toddlers, the three nephilim would have a naive view of the Phantom Thieves: they think it's a fun little group where they get to wear neat costumes and pretend they're pirates, or something along the lines of that. The name Phantom Thieves would also sound very cool to a kid!

Rex's family has got nothing on the family tree of the Greek gods; it's not that weird to Pit lol Pit and Rex would be fast friends, and if we go by my Adult Pit concept way back, I can see them pointing at each other's missing eye and being like, "'EEEEEY!!! 8D" Someone sees Pit and Rex and is like, "Now there's two of them!"

KH is all about bonds between people. Maybe the love behind the keychain Melina made gave it some magical power? I don't know if there's anything in KH lore that would support such a thing, but I don't think it would be farfetched! To add to this, in the NES Kid Icarus, Pit can use an Angel's Feather to gain flight temporarily. This implies that angel feathers have a magic in them that Pit lacks which, along with his wings being undersized, may be the reason he can't fly and has to rely on Palutena's magic. As Melina can fly, her wings possess magic of their own!

Poor, poor Percy! It's easy to see where Melina got her sense of humor from! The angels will be the death of him! XD

On that brief mention of pirates, I think I found the perfect song to sum up the mood of Light, Wind & Fire! As it's age-restricted, it's Alestorm's Fucked with an Anchor

Whether they're teens or toddlers, the three nephilim would have a naive view of the Phantom Thieves: they think it's a fun little group where they get to wear neat costumes and pretend they're pirates, or something along the lines of that. The name Phantom Thieves would also sound very cool to a kid!

Rex's family has got nothing on the family tree of the Greek gods; it's not that weird to Pit lol Pit and Rex would be fast friends, and if we go by my Adult Pit concept way back, I can see them pointing at each other's missing eye and being like, "'EEEEEY!!! 8D" Someone sees Pit and Rex and is like, "Now there's two of them!"

KH is all about bonds between people. Maybe the love behind the keychain Melina made gave it some magical power? I don't know if there's anything in KH lore that would support such a thing, but I don't think it would be farfetched! To add to this, in the NES Kid Icarus, Pit can use an Angel's Feather to gain flight temporarily. This implies that angel feathers have a magic in them that Pit lacks which, along with his wings being undersized, may be the reason he can't fly and has to rely on Palutena's magic. As Melina can fly, her wings possess magic of their own!

Poor, poor Percy! It's easy to see where Melina got her sense of humor from! The angels will be the death of him! XD

On that brief mention of pirates, I think I found the perfect song to sum up the mood of Light, Wind & Fire! As it's age-restricted, it's Alestorm's Fucked with an Anchor

Poor Mika and Gratia probably do not appreciate them thinking it’s only dressing up and pretending to be pirates. Only Mika looks like a pirate after all!
As toddlers they probably would only pretend to be like Joker and play “Phantom Thieves.” Mika probably steals Joker’s mask thinking they can summon Arsene to make it more realistic, but too bad they’re not their dad and Arsene doesn’t listen! Joker has to come take away the mask and remind Mika it’s not a plaything. Mika begs him to summon Arsene so for one minute they can be just like papa in front of the other kids! Joker probably finds it hard to say no, Mika’s got a cute lil pleading face, but he doesn’t want to scare any children with Arsene. When it’s just his kids though, Arsene is 100% allowed out. Arsene does not approve being Joker’s kids playmate, especially when he has to have teatime with Gratia! Poor Gratia probably is scared of him at first and cries unlike Mika, but seeing her sibling so comfortable helps her warm up. They’d only get to see Arsene in the Smash Realm though!

Mythra just staring as Pit and Rex become best friends. She was not prepared for this, but she can’t say she’s surprised. They are so much alike after all

Perhaps. I’m not entirely sure how it’d work just was a silly little thought since it’s a keychain and I thought it’d be a cute idea

Poor Mika and Gratia probably do not appreciate them thinking it’s only dressing up and pretending to be pirates. Only Mika looks like a pirate after all!
As toddlers they probably would only pretend to be like Joker and play “Phantom Thieves.” Mika probably steals Joker’s mask thinking they can summon Arsene to make it more realistic, but too bad they’re not their dad and Arsene doesn’t listen! Joker has to come take away the mask and remind Mika it’s not a plaything. Mika begs him to summon Arsene so for one minute they can be just like papa in front of the other kids! Joker probably finds it hard to say no, Mika’s got a cute lil pleading face, but he doesn’t want to scare any children with Arsene. When it’s just his kids though, Arsene is 100% allowed out. Arsene does not approve being Joker’s kids playmate, especially when he has to have teatime with Gratia! Poor Gratia probably is scared of him at first and cries unlike Mika, but seeing her sibling so comfortable helps her warm up. They’d only get to see Arsene in the Smash Realm though!

Mythra just staring as Pit and Rex become best friends. She was not prepared for this, but she can’t say she’s surprised. They are so much alike after all

Perhaps. I’m not entirely sure how it’d work just was a silly little thought since it’s a keychain and I thought it’d be a cute idea
If Melina was a small child and saw Arsene, she'd try to hide her fear through bravado. The normally shy and quiet Harkinian is surprisingly calm, however. If they're teens or older, they may be startled by his sudden appearance, but that's it.

Imagine if Sora joined Rex and Pit! XD

I think it's a cute little idea! Melina definitely would not expect her feather charm to have that kind of power! She simply thought it'd look great on Percy's Keyblade, and that he'd cherish such a gift. She'd be very happy if it turns out to be useful to him!

This is motivating me to write for Joker today! Hopefully that feeling sticks till I’m able to actually sit and write, but before that I also thought of cute things so here you go:
-Gratia takes an interest in makeup really young and thinks Mika’s markings are some kind of makeup so she asks Joker if she can do his makeup once. She ends up giving him very poorly done Inkling-like markings around his eyes and says “now papa looks like Mika!”
-Joker 100% affectionately calls Mika his “lil squishy” even when they’re not in squid form. They find it embarrassing
-Since he knows his kids like playing “Phantom Thieves” when they’re young, Joker gets his kids masks and outfits to play in. They realize as teens how off their playing was when they become real PTs
-When Gratia was born Mika probably thought that’d make Joker stop his visits because they’ve been replaced. Jokes on them, papa does what he can to make it so they can come to his world to meet their baby sister not long after she’s born. It’s one of the few times he lets this happen and even though it stresses poor Joker out, he does it to make sure Mika still knows they are his family and he loves them. They are not allowed outside the house when they visit!

Now I’ve the thought of Aster meeting a newborn Harkinian for the first time. Right when she might have started thinking he was cute and that having a little brother may not be so bad after all, he sneezes into her face, or spits up on her while she holds him! XD

Okay, I should have a Joker post up tonight sometime I THINK. I need a break though after finishing like half of it cuz my dumbass spent like 30 minutes going through Pokemon berry flavors just to add it in my post LMAO. I had forgotten how many different berries there are given how many of them are so useless. The things I subject myself to, I swear not to mention I also looked up how to cook fish eggs to also be knowledgeable

They’re soooo cute!! The Mika that would get to actually live with their dad no questions asked!
Awww shucks thank you! 🥰 and I have few human headcanons to go along with the design:

- Aunt Futaba 100% helps Mika dye their hair, no doubt about it. But when she’s not available they’ll also get ryuji to help, especially when it comes to bleaching.

- The reason Mika’s in their gym clothes is because they got dress coded for not being in uniform, something that happens quite a lot since Mika’s always trying to wear more fashionable clothing to school.

- Along those lines another thing they often get in trouble for is wearing a lot makeup. The biggest thing is they’ll use eye liner to draw something akin to the pattern on Jokers mask

- Still hates getting in water lmao

- another trait that carries over is that they have the same speaking issues that inkling Mika has, though for human Mika it translates into them having a bit is a lisp when they talk.

- One time Gratia accidentally cut off Mika’s front hair tuffs and Mika held a grudge for the longest time. But now it’s something they’ll often joke about with each other

- In this scenario Ann would probably also be Mika’s bio mom, though with all the similarities between them and ryuji there’s likely a running gag between the theives that Mika is his and Joker’s secret love child lmao

He's cute! Such a soft, squishable face! I love how you draw hair; I feel like I could actually ruffle it.
Thank you! Dgsjfhd if there was one thing I wanted to maintain in human Mika’s design it was definitely og Mika’s squishiness. And lord knows I have an addiction to drawing fluffy hair lmao lmao

Awww shucks thank you! 🥰 and I have few human headcanons to go along with the design:

- Aunt Futaba 100% helps Mika dye their hair, no doubt about it. But when she’s not available they’ll also get ryuji to help, especially when it comes to bleaching.

- The reason Mika’s in their gym clothes is because they got dress coded for not being in uniform, something that happens quite a lot since Mika’s always trying to wear more fashionable clothing to school.

- Along those lines another thing they often get in trouble for is wearing a lot makeup. The biggest thing is they’ll use eye liner to draw something akin to the pattern on Jokers mask

- Still hates getting in water lmao

- another trait that carries over is that they have the same speaking issues that inkling Mika has, though for human Mika it translates into them having a bit is a lisp when they talk.

- One time Gratia accidentally cut off Mika’s front hair tuffs and Mika held a grudge for the longest time. But now it’s something they’ll often joke about with each other

- In this scenario Ann would probably also be Mika’s bio mom, though with all the similarities between them and ryuji there’s likely a running gag between the theives that Mika is his and Joker’s secret love child lmao
Joker about to have a meeting with the principal every other week because of Mika's behavior and constant breaking of the dress code. He doesn't want to trample on Mika expressing themself, but also scolds them that they can't get kicked out of school and they need to follow the rules!

Might as well call Joker "homiesexual" cuz he loves his homies too much. The bromance was too strong!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back