• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
I’m feeling a bit better today I’m thinking once I’m over this illness I’ll work on a post for Sephiroth.

Captain Falcon is the exact same way, tho he'd be that guy who be saying the susest things from time to time 😅
We wanna talk about saying sus stuff, then look no further than this very image
image0.jpg

Obviously focus on the bottom option here lol. My man is willing to 1. say that to one of his friends, a guy no less, and 2. let's not overlook the fact he says it while he's in a church

We wanna talk about saying sus stuff, then look no further than this very image
image0.jpg

Obviously focus on the bottom option here lol. My man is willing to 1. say that to one of his friends, a guy no less, and 2. let's not overlook the fact he says it while he's in a church
So dance, while I put you in a trance. Let's party, put the boogie in your body. Work that body, work that body. Make sure you don't hurt nobody.

So dance, while I put you in a trance. Let's party, put the boogie in your body. Work that body, work that body. Make sure you don't hurt nobody.
Ironically I was thinking of using this song in my next Joker post LMAO

Just for everyone else, this is the song

Every time I write a Joker post, I tell myself not to have Joker and Ann go back and forth for 80 years, and every time I fail LMAO

Every time I write a Joker post, I tell myself not to have Joker and Ann go back and forth for 80 years, and every time I fail LMAO
It’s a great post I love Joker’s and Ann’s relationship they’re so adorable. My heart can’t take the cuteness. 🥺

Heh now I have something for Paula to talk about to Ann which is perfect.

You know there's going to be discipline in Hyrule Castle! It'd be rare for Harkinian to misbehave, but if he did all Zelda would have to do is threaten to tell his father and he'd shape up!

Though now I'm thinking of that one scene from A Christmas Story; Zelda finds Harkinian hidden away and crying.

Zelda: What's the matter, pudge-pudge? Why are you crying?

Hawk: Daddy's gonna kill Aster!

Zelda: Oh, no he's not.

Hawk: Yes he is too!

Zelda: *gently petting him* No he's not. I promise you, Daddy is not going to kill Aster.

It’s a great post I love Joker’s and Ann’s relationship they’re so adorable. My heart can’t take the cuteness. 🥺
Well I’m glad I can provide some silly cuteness between the two of them

Heh now I have something for Paula to talk about to Ann which is perfect.
I felt Paula was kinda just existing so I’m glad I gave you something to work with now ^^

You know there's going to be discipline in Hyrule Castle! It'd be rare for Harkinian to misbehave, but if he did all Zelda would have to do is threaten to tell his father and he'd shape up!

Though now I'm thinking of that one scene from A Christmas Story; Zelda finds Harkinian hidden away and crying.

Zelda: What's the matter, pudge-pudge? Why are you crying?

Hawk: Daddy's gonna kill Aster!

Zelda: Oh, no he's not.

Hawk: Yes he is too!

Zelda: *gently petting him* No he's not. I promise you, Daddy is not going to kill Aster.
Captain Falcon: She's right, he's not gonna kill him. No father should have to carry the burden of killing their own child *pulls out his pistol* So I'm gonna kill him! Where's that little mistake at?!

Last edited:
I can't believe I didn't think of this clip, just so perfect 👍 👍👍👍
Captain Falcon silently removes his belt and all the misbehaving kids freeze in fear. Kids have an instinctive fear of belts!

Captain Falcon: She's right, he's not gonna kill him. no father should have to carry the burden of killing their own child *pulls out his pistol* So I'm gonna kill him! Where's that little mistake at?!
🤣

Captain Falcon: She's right, he's not gonna kill him. no father should have to carry the burden of killing their own child *pulls out his pistol* So I'm gonna kill him! Where's that little mistake at?!
EFSKFHDKFDGSKFJ CAP WAIT NO- 😱😱😱
but Holy shit I busted out laughing 🤣

Captain Falcon: She's right, he's not gonna kill him. No father should have to carry the burden of killing their own child *pulls out his pistol* So I'm gonna kill him! Where's that little mistake at?!
Pfff 🤣🤣🤣🤣 damn cap is out for blood 🤣🤣

Users who are viewing this thread

Back