• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
I know, but still, I'd expect better quality on my part qwq

XD Link and Marth both just were transported mid-air by their portals. Still, I'd rather fall into a lake than on the ground! At least Link had a shorter fall (assumedly....)

Lmao, Link just rolls his eyes and huffs at the "Elf Boy" name. I just wanted Marth to be a sassing little prick because of how irritated he is to have been dumped into a lake in the middle of the wilderness. I mean, most of the SSB fandom thinks Marth acts like that anyway, even if it isn't in his canon personality, so yea.
Hoo boy, I remember a Marth player in the old SSB RPs I used to take part in years ago. The player really liked having Marth be kidnapped lol He was always the damsel in distress in the games, and generally portrayed him as a meek pushover. XD It was genuinely sweet how the Marth in that game had my Pit as basically his second in command and the one he can confide in, though. This was in the Brawl days before Uprising.

Aww! Kaida might think the problem is with her, perhaps she thinks he's embarrassed to be seen pal-ing around with her. She wouldn't press him if he outright said he wasn't comfortable with telling her, but still. Since Hark is one of her few true friends, she wants to make sure he's always comfortable and stuff around her. Little does she know the real reason is very awkward to talk about lol

Lmao, after his experience with climbing literal mountains and cliffsides, I'd say Link's got the muscle to withstand hitching a ride on the Lightning Chariot.

Corrin definitely would! She'd want her daughter to have all the things her war-filled life has denied her, including a picture-perfect wedding!

I think there'd be someone that would ask all the guests to leave their weapons with them. Heaven knows that arrogance and hot-headedness combined with weapons at a wedding can only end in disaster!

Ahhhhh!!! That song is so pretty!
I love that idea! Perhaps the Smash House hosts a talent show, and Corrin decides to put her woes aside and perform!

Corrin would look :bishiesparklesl: fabulous :bishiesparklesl: in that outfit, that's all I'm saying UvU

I love em! Corrin is a caring little blobby, as always, and Marth's attitude is hilarious! XD
Aww, poor Kaida! That is most definitely far from the truth lol I can only imagine her feelings when she's older and she finally understands Hawk's behavior during those days!

I'm just imaging Link dressed as a ninja/Sheikah and clinging to the underside of the Lightning Chariot, face stretched to ridiculous proportions because of the G forces!

I think Dark Pit and Pit would take issue if Harkinian's wedding is disrupted! Because of their bond, I like to think that they'd unconsciously view the other's children as their own, too. It's sweet to think about, then sad when one thinks about the hypothetical scenario of Mythra and the twins disappearing for 1,000 years.

As for a talent show, I think you would've loved the Masquerade Ball convo that we had earlier in this thread!
Dgsjdjdof omg ur right Zelda’s totally gonna see poor Marth’s belly flop! hopefully she gets him and Link some towels lmao 💦

It’s raining men, amen! 🙏 ☔
Marth:
TarzanSplat.gif

Lmao someone calls Zelda an elf and she’s just all “What the heck is an elf???”

Stay away from those crooked elves,
they look like women and they smell like hell,
so if you would take my sound advice,
keep a distance of at least ten feet!

Off topic but oh snap you know what I just realized, tomorrow’s the first of October therefore I’m legally obligated to start thinking about Halloween! 🎃

And speaking of legal obligations, I’m also 100% required to start making more holiday doodles lmao. But for now, I need to start thinking about what costumes my characters would wear 🤔🤔🤔🤔

I'd like to continue with my Kingdom Hearts forms project, and I really want to do Halloween Town for October.

I’d have to think tbh. I really haven’t put a lot of thought into him surprisingly. I’ll see if something comes to me but rn I’m not having many coherent thoughts in general
No pressure. I didn't plan on giving Melina a name or backstory; she was just a character design project for shiggles. I hadn't expected things to expand way they did, not that I'm complaining!

Ahhhhh!!! That song is so pretty!
I love that idea! Perhaps the Smash House hosts a talent show, and Corrin decides to put her woes aside and perform!

Corrin would look :bishiesparklesl: fabulous :bishiesparklesl: in that outfit, that's all I'm saying UvU

The people in the audience listening to her jazzy snazzy take on LITAA and then realizing moments later what the lyrics are about:
1696123270821.png

I love em! Corrin is a caring little blobby, as always, and Marth's attitude is hilarious! XD
Oooh, a talent show! That would be really neat, not to mention funny. I like to imagine people showing off these dumahh things and being like, "This is my talent! >:3"
She would tho! Corrin would look stunning!
Lmao, the beat makes you wanna dance but the words make you wanna cry. People are just sad-dancing XD
Dgsjdjdof omg ur right Zelda’s totally gonna see poor Marth’s belly flop! hopefully she gets him and Link some towels lmao 💦
I feel like Marth would either be highly embarrassed but admit that it did indeed happen, or he'd try his hand at gaslighting XD
Meanwhile Link is just like, "Ganondorf could probably dive more gracefully than you."

For the new folks, I've a small project where I design KH Disney forms for some of my PCs. At the time I started, T'ink, Pit, and Pikachu were my only PCs.
KHSSBPrideLands.png
GrumpySwallowMonstersIncSSB.png

I have Atlantica sketched out but unfinished, and I want to do Halloween Town for October.

No pressure. I didn't plan on giving Melina a name or backstory; she was just a character design project for shiggles. I hadn't expected things to expand way they did, not that I'm complaining!
I didn't plan on it either. I just doodled silly stuff because why not. I'm always game for designing fan kiddos after all lol. But yeah, I feel bad I haven't done much for him. Wild how my Xenoblade loving ass has ignored the kiddo associated with Xenoblade. I'll figure it out though. Just not tonight lol. I should be asleep already given I'm running on like 3 hours of sleep, but here I am, basically dead inside without a single thought in my head

Forevermore Forevermore before I head to sleep I wanted to give a little headcanon I've been thinking about recently because you like sappy stuff XD

So you know how FEF was the most datey out of the "date sim" FE games? Well, I was thinking about the confession cutscenes where the character you reach an S-rank with and choose to marry (only if u want to) confesses that they love you back.
I was thinking about if Corrin had her own confession scene, and if Kaida had one too.

Corrin's confession would probably go something like this:
"It seems like fate decided that today, our love for each other should be realized at last..."
",,,Now, to fate, I am eternally grateful."

And Kaida's would probably be:
"I've wanted this for so long...today, right now, our love can finally blossom..."
"...And now, with you, my heart can finally bloom."

K gnight X3

Hoo boy, I remember a Marth player in the old SSB RPs I used to take part in years ago. The player really liked having Marth be kidnapped lol He was always the damsel in distress in the games, and generally portrayed him as a meek pushover. XD It was genuinely sweet how the Marth in that game had my Pit as basically his second in command and the one he can confide in, though. This was in the Brawl days before Uprising.

Aww, poor Kaida! That is most definitely far from the truth lol I can only imagine her feelings when she's older and she finally understands Hawk's behavior during those days!

I'm just imaging Link dressed as a ninja/Sheikah and clinging to the underside of the Lightning Chariot, face stretched to ridiculous proportions because of the G forces!

I think Dark Pit and Pit would take issue if Harkinian's wedding is disrupted! Because of their bond, I like to think that they'd unconsciously view the other's children as their own, too. It's sweet to think about, then sad when one thinks about the hypothetical scenario of Mythra and the twins disappearing for 1,000 years.

As for a talent show, I think you would've loved the Masquerade Ball convo that we had earlier in this thread!

Marth:
View attachment 1116846

Stay away from those crooked elves,
they look like women and they smell like hell,
so if you would take my sound advice,
keep a distance of at least ten feet!

I'd like to continue with my Kingdom Hearts forms project, and I really want to do Halloween Town for October.

Lol, Kaida would just think back on it while she's trying to sleep or taking a shower like, "Damn, they both just secretly liked me and my dumb ass really had no idea."

All things concerned, nothing is getting in the way of them getting married, whether sanctioned or not by the adults! XD
Forevermore Forevermore before I head to sleep I wanted to give a little headcanon I've been thinking about recently because you like sappy stuff XD

So you know how FEF was the most datey out of the "date sim" FE games? Well, I was thinking about the confession cutscenes where the character you reach an S-rank with and choose to marry (only if u want to) confesses that they love you back.
I was thinking about if Corrin had her own confession scene, and if Kaida had one too.

Corrin's confession would probably go something like this:
"It seems like fate decided that today, our love for each other should be realized at last..."
",,,Now, to fate, I am eternally grateful."

And Kaida's would probably be:
"I've wanted this for so long...today, right now, our love can finally blossom..."
"...And now, with you, my heart can finally bloom."

K gnight X3

DUUUUUUUDE THIS IS SO FREAKING CUTE
I love how Corrin's references the game, FE Fates. It fits her personality perfectly!
And Kaida's is too wholesome and just- aghgh <3 <3 <3
I like the flower references, due to Hyacinth and Harkinian comparing her to a beautiful flower.

"The true flower here is the sweet-smelling petals of love...you have no clue how long I've dreamed of telling you. And now, it's happening...nobody can stop this moment now. Not my mother, nor my father, nor the elders of my family...no one. Together, we can overcome anything that tries to stop us. Our fates are in the palms of our hands."
A sudden dumb thought I had:

Kaida and Harkinian probably converse like

Kaida basically asks yes or no questions then proceeds to talk FOR Hark XD

That is fair. The official ones I have are definitely more than hats so screw being creative lol!
You got
Wizard Joker
vfWc8VD.png

Succubus Ann
eGlRXAX.png

And Halloween Town Sora probably my fav Sora design Sora has in any of the worlds
50e73c0aa8534193476f0b54fa656707.jpg

We'll see how many characters I commit to drawing though cuz man I don't wanna draw everyone rn LMAO. I will die

Halloween Town Sora is and will always be the definition of ✨✨✨peak character design✨✨✨ dshdhfhdjf but omg with how many characters you have that’s completely understandable, I think I’d explode if I had to draw them all at once 🤯

I’ll def be looking forward to seeing Tink and Pit’s Halloween get ups!

I feel like Marth would either be highly embarrassed but admit that it did indeed happen, or he'd try his hand at gaslighting XD
Meanwhile Link is just like, "Ganondorf could probably dive more gracefully than you."
Lmao Marth decides to pull a ✨gaslight, gatekeep, girlboss✨ on ol’ zelda

The Kokiri hitting the Smash Bros with "None of you are even S-tier" and Yoshi is just crying cuz he barely misses out on S-tier. Ofc based on the official Ult tier list this is the one time I can be a nerdy comp player LOL

Also I will work on posts soon! I have been so all over the place these last few days it's been crazy lol. I never really figured out if it was my turn for Joker, so I'll just work on Mythra and Yoshi first then cycle to him since I'll probably need the most time to write for him knowing how I go about his posts lol favoritism at it's finest

The Kokiri hitting the Smash Bros with "None of you are even S-tier" and Yoshi is just crying cuz he barely misses out on S-tier. Ofc based on the official Ult tier list this is the one time I can be a nerdy comp player LOL

Also I will work on posts soon! I have been so all over the place these last few days it's been crazy lol. I never really figured out if it was my turn for Joker, so I'll just work on Mythra and Yoshi first then cycle to him since I'll probably need the most time to write for him knowing how I go about his posts lol favoritism at it's finest
I do believe you’re up next for a Joker as everyone in that group posted.

I look forward to the offense the Smash Bros might feel from that comment lol

You should be good to go with Joker. I just went through the thread and everyone in the Stadium group has posted.

I look forward to the offense the Smash Bros might feel from that comment lol

You should be good to go with Joker. I just went through the thread and everyone in the Stadium group has posted.
I'm not sure how much offense Yoshi will really take to such comments, but I feel like Falcon about to give em a piece of his mind

I will work on him last among my needed posts then! Hopefully I can actually focus some today and do a post, but we will see. My dogs have been being extra needy this morning and keep distracting me for attention lol probably cuz they got spoiled yesterday since it was the older one's birthday

Lol, Kaida would just think back on it while she's trying to sleep or taking a shower like, "Damn, they both just secretly liked me and my dumb ass really had no idea."

All things concerned, nothing is getting in the way of them getting married, whether sanctioned or not by the adults! XD

DUUUUUUUDE THIS IS SO FREAKING CUTE
I love how Corrin's references the game, FE Fates. It fits her personality perfectly!
And Kaida's is too wholesome and just- aghgh <3 <3 <3
I like the flower references, due to Hyacinth and Harkinian comparing her to a beautiful flower.

"The true flower here is the sweet-smelling petals of love...you have no clue how long I've dreamed of telling you. And now, it's happening...nobody can stop this moment now. Not my mother, nor my father, nor the elders of my family...no one. Together, we can overcome anything that tries to stop us. Our fates are in the palms of our hands."

Kaida basically asks yes or no questions then proceeds to talk FOR Hark XD
Lol despite his size, Kaida is able to dip Harkinian! Their wedding day is the first time they've ever kissed, and Kaida is putting all her heart and soul (and years of repressed emotions) into it, dammit! XD

Harkinian calls Kaida "Flower" because he overheard Link calling her "Wildflower," and he was just learning how to talk. Link has been keeping a hard eye on them since their childhood, yet he had a big part in forging their bond to begin with! X3c It'd be funny if he bugs them about grandchildren immediately after their marriage. First, he's been diligent in making sure the two don't even hold hands, now he's annoying them about grandkids! XD Maybe he just likes to mess with them.

I enjoy the thought of Kaida doing all the talking while Hawk just nods and listens intently while they hang out. It's a big deal when he responds with more than just a word! Maybe folks in Hyrule were concerned Lil' Hawk may be mute, and Zelda has to reassure them that their young prince can talk, but he'll do so when he's good and ready. Hawk's quiet personality definitely doesn't help with the perception that he is soft and weak.

Because I have to balance my silly and wholesome thoughts with sad ones, I've had a small scene in my head of an adult Harkinian returning from war. It's getting dark outside, and Zelda briefly mistakes his silhouette with that of Dark Pit's.

I'm not sure how much offense Yoshi will really take to such comments, but I feel like Falcon about to give em a piece of his mind

I will work on him last among my needed posts then! Hopefully I can actually focus some today and do a post, but we will see. My dogs have been being extra needy this morning and keep distracting me for attention lol probably cuz they got spoiled yesterday since it was the older one's birthday
Captain Falcon was pretty much the reason I made the S-tier comment. Of all the SSB in that party, he'd be the one to have some words to say about that!

Last edited:
Also I thought a bit about Milton and I offer a few little things that came to me this morning
-He plays the flute. Was very inspired during his time in Aionios. Has his own custom flute that Aunt Pyra had made for him
-When he was young he could fly with his wings cuz he was small enough to support his body, but now can't because his wings stayed small while he grew. He did not get the disability! He's just hindered otherwise
-Given his interest in Nopon, he sometimes has a habit of speaking like them, aka very cutesy broken English. He definitely says "Meh meh" often
-Can store ether energy in his wings, much like the High Entia can. Uses it to power up his weapon even more when it's needed
-Seems quiet and well mannered, but will lash out when he feels it necessary
-Cursed with his mother's cooking skills and he's aware he's bad

That's all I got for now

Also I thought a bit about Milton and I offer a few little things that came to me this morning
-He plays the flute. Was very inspired during his time in Aionios. Has his own custom flute that Aunt Pyra had made for him
-When he was young he could fly with his wings cuz he was small enough to support his body, but now can't because his wings stayed small while he grew. He did not get the disability! He's just hindered otherwise
-Given his interest in Nopon, he sometimes has a habit of speaking like them, aka very cutesy broken English. He definitely says "Meh meh" often
-Can store ether energy in his wings, much like the High Entia can. Uses it to power up his weapon even more when it's needed
-Seems quiet and well mannered, but will lash out when he feels it necessary
-Cursed with his mother's cooking skills and he's aware he's bad

That's all I got for now
Those are cute! Here's some family-themed thoughts I've had:

Pit likely shed tears when the twins started flying after they molted their baby feathers. Maybe Mythra did too? Pyra was shedding tears as well, but for a different reason: babysitting them just got a LOT harder! 😆 Pit probably shed more tears when Milton lost his ability to fly, but at least Palutena can give him the Power of Flight when the twins visit Angel Land. I've a cute thought of Pit carrying Mythra so she can join in on family flight time. It may be the only time she allows Pit to carry her.

I can see Mythra scolding Pit for spoiling Melina and letting her get away with so much, but maybe he feels guilt for all the extra attention Milton gets and doesn't want her to feel unloved. I wonder what kind of mother/daughter activities Mythra and Melina would have together?

Mythra and Pit realize the twins can not have any snacks, especially sweets, before bedtime otherwise ain't nobody getting any sleep! For a while, the kids kept them up even though they've stopped with the bedtime treats. They soon realize Palutena has been giving them sweets before bed!

A cute thing to think about: Milton trying to mimic Pit's motions as he's giving orders to the Centurions during drills, and he tries to copy him while still holding onto his Bebe.

Another cute thought: Aunt Pyra sewing up Bebe after the plush gets torn.

The Centurions help Milton to not feel self-conscious about his head wings because they have head wings too!

Those are cute! Here's some family-themed thoughts I've had:

Pit likely shed tears when the twins started flying after they molted their baby feathers. Maybe Mythra did too? Pyra was shedding tears as well, but for a different reason: babysitting them just got a LOT harder! 😆 Pit probably shed more tears when Milton lost his ability to fly, but at least Palutena can give him the Power of Flight when the twins visit Angel Land. I've a cute thought of Pit carrying Mythra so she can join in on family flight time. It may be the only time she allows Pit to carry her.

I can see Mythra scolding Pit for spoiling Melina and letting her get away with so much, but maybe he feels guilt for all the extra attention Milton gets and doesn't want her to feel unloved. I wonder what kind of mother/daughter activities Mythra and Melina would have together?

Mythra and Pit realize the twins can not have any snacks, especially sweets, before bedtime otherwise ain't nobody getting any sleep! For a while, the kids kept them up even though they've stopped with the bedtime treats. They soon realize Palutena has been giving them sweets before bed!

A cute thing to think about: Milton trying to mimic Pit's motions as he's giving orders to the Centurions during drills, and he tries to copy him while still holding onto his Bebe.

Another cute thought: Aunt Pyra sewing up Bebe after the plush gets torn.

The Centurions help Milton to not feel self-conscious about his head wings because they have head wings too!
I can only see Mythra agreeing to something like that if 1. she cannot call Siren to her (which I assume would definitely not be a possibility) or 2. her kids really want her to fly, but since she can't fly herself it'd be her only option

Hm, I'm not really sure what kind of activities they'd do. I imagine it's very hard for Mythra in general to be a mom and she'd struggling to come up with actual things to do together

Maybe she scolds him, though she's the kind of person who is letting her kids run around with knifes at a young age and just not really scold them. Probably praises them for beating a kid up too. Like I can imagine Melina beating up some bully because they either bullied her, Milton or a friend, and when Mythra shows up she's asking "How'd the other kid look? Worse than you?" and if the answer is yes, she's smirking proudly

Pyra is probably more involved in helping raise the twins than she is with Seraphina. She definitely does a lot of little things for them that really isn't in Mythra's wheelhouse. She helps teach them good manners, unlike Mythra lol

I can only see Mythra agreeing to something like that if 1. she cannot call Siren to her (which I assume would definitely not be a possibility) or 2. her kids really want her to fly, but since she can't fly herself it'd be her only option

Hm, I'm not really sure what kind of activities they'd do. I imagine it's very hard for Mythra in general to be a mom and she'd struggling to come up with actual things to do together

Maybe she scolds him, though she's the kind of person who is letting her kids run around with knifes at a young age and just not really scold them. Probably praises them for beating a kid up too. Like I can imagine Melina beating up some bully because they either bullied her, Milton or a friend, and when Mythra shows up she's asking "How'd the other kid look? Worse than you?" and if the answer is yes, she's smirking proudly

Pyra is probably more involved in helping raise the twins than she is with Seraphina. She definitely does a lot of little things for them that really isn't in Mythra's wheelhouse. She helps teach them good manners, unlike Mythra lol
I can see Pit smirking and scooping up Mythra, ignoring her protests as he takes off into the air. Family flight time, dammit! She might secretly be grateful for it after Milton loses his ability to fly.

I'm of the idea that Pit and Mythra tend to let the twins free-roam. Pit was captain of Palutena's royal guard and fighting wars since he was a putto, and while I don't know too much about Mythra, I'm assuming she didn't have a traditional childhood either, if she even had one. That said, I don't see them really tolerating a bad attitude toward themselves or the other parent, or being too destructive with their behavior; they've got to draw the line somewhere. Pit ain't tolerating rudeness toward Palutena, so those kids will definitely learn manners! This may be odd, but in the scenario of Mythra being gone 1,000 years, I imagine Pit being a more strict parent, though that may have to do more with him being alone in raising them while still carrying out his duties as captain.

Pit and Mythra when the twins get into a fight:
star wars the force awakens domnhall gleeson GIF

I can see Pit smirking and scooping up Mythra, ignoring her protests as he takes off into the air. Family flight time, dammit! She might secretly be grateful for it after Milton loses his ability to fly.

I'm of the idea that Pit and Mythra tend to let the twins free-roam. Pit was captain of Palutena's royal guard and fighting wars since he was a putto, and while I don't know too much about Mythra, I'm assuming she didn't have a traditional childhood either, if she even had one. That said, I don't see them really tolerating a bad attitude toward themselves or the other parent, or being too destructive with their behavior; they've got to draw the line somewhere. Pit ain't tolerating rudeness toward Palutena, so those kids will definitely learn manners! This may be odd, but in the scenario of Mythra being gone 1,000 years, I imagine Pit being a more strict parent, though that may have to do more with him being alone in raising them while still carrying out his duties as captain.

Pit and Mythra when the twins get into a fight:
star wars the force awakens domnhall gleeson GIF
Mythra didn’t have a childhood. When she was first awakened she was already acting like a bratty teenager towards Addam. But while yes she doesn’t let them disrespect her or probably Pit, she still probably isn’t really that stern on them. Of course she wouldn’t let them get too destructive either because she’s let herself go there before. Manners are certainly taught elsewhere not from her all too much

Mythra didn’t have a childhood. When she was first awakened she was already acting like a bratty teenager towards Addam. But while yes she doesn’t let them disrespect her or probably Pit, she still probably isn’t really that stern on them. Of course she wouldn’t let them get too destructive either because she’s let herself go there before. Manners are certainly taught elsewhere not from her all too much
So Pit would likely be the disciplinarian between them. Poor Mythra; she was really unprepared for this responsibility! Melina and Milton find a cute critter and ask the two if they can keep it, and I can imagine Pit and Mythra hesitating a moment before answering with, "Ask your father/mother!" then side-eyeing each other. XD

I can see a very young Melina being arrogant enough to believe she's untouchable due to who her parents are, and getting herself and Milton into a very bad situation, similar to Simba going to the Elephant Graveyard in The Lion King. Realizing that her status does not make her invincible and can, in fact, make her a target for her parents' enemies; nearly getting Milton captured or killed, bringing shame to her father's name, and a getting real scolding from him snaps her out of her spoiled, bratty half-pint phase and jumpstarts her development into a more humble and responsible person. That's the Melina Percy eventually meets!

I can also see poor Mythra seeing the strong bond Pit has with the twins and wanting that for herself, but having no idea on how to achieve that.

Poor Pyra having to chase the twins after they learn to fly, though! XD

So Pit would likely be the disciplinarian between them. Poor Mythra; she was really unprepared for this responsibility! Melina and Milton find a cute critter and ask the two if they can keep it, and I can imagine Pit and Mythra hesitating a moment before answering with, "Ask your father/mother!" then side-eyeing each other. XD

I can see a very young Melina being arrogant enough to believe she's untouchable due to who her parents are, and getting herself and Milton into a very bad situation, similar to Simba going to the Elephant Graveyard in The Lion King. Realizing that her status does not make her invincible and can, in fact, make her a target for her parents' enemies; nearly getting Milton captured or killed, bringing shame to her father's name, and a getting real scolding from him snaps her out of her spoiled, bratty half-pint phase and jumpstarts her development into a more humble and responsible person. That's the Melina Percy eventually meets!

I can also see poor Mythra seeing the strong bond Pit has with the twins and wanting that for herself, but having no idea on how to achieve that.

Poor Pyra having to chase the twins after they learn to fly, though! XD
Mythra most certainly was/is not ready to be a parent. She probably is not exactly the best mom at the beginning, though I think over time she'd find her stride, especially with Pyra's help. She'll never be the kind of mother Pyra is, but she finds her own way that works and expresses herself as a mom

Milton almost dies and that's what makes him become a bit more reserved and not as driven to jump into danger

Fhskfjd for the first of my 👻 spooky 👻 doodles, here’s Inkling all dressed up as a Jiangshi/Chinese hopping vampire

1696217729511.png

(And unrelated but I’ll try to get Pichu’s post out this week 👍)

Mythra most certainly was/is not ready to be a parent. She probably is not exactly the best mom at the beginning, though I think over time she'd find her stride, especially with Pyra's help. She'll never be the kind of mother Pyra is, but she finds her own way that works and expresses herself as a mom

Milton almost dies and that's what makes him become a bit more reserved and not as driven to jump into danger
It could also be what starts his path to becoming a healer. While he'll still fight if pushed to such, perhaps he doesn't have the same taste for battle that the rest of his family has. Being a gardener may also hint that he prefers to grow and nurture rather than fight and destroy. I've a cute thought of Mythra seeing Pit covered in colorful band-aids and knows he just returned from a mission. Milton wanted to help Papa feel better after battle!

Aunt Pyra repairs a tear in Bebe and involves Milton in the process by instructing him to put a bandage where the stitching is, so Bebe can properly recover from surgery.

Mythra and Milton bond by cooking together. It's a disaster, but it was a lot of fun! Milton, still being very young, doesn't crack an egg properly and gets eggshell in the bowl. Mythra tells him it's fine; it'll give the cookies extra crunch! Calcium is good for you, anyway!

It's kind of interesting that both Harkinian and Milton end up having more reserved and peaceful personalities compared to their parents.

Fhskfjd for the first of my 👻 spooky 👻 doodles, here’s Inkling all dressed up as a Jiangshi/Chinese hopping vampire

(And unrelated but I’ll try to get Pichu’s post out this week 👍)
That's really nice! I really like how the colors work together!

That's really nice! I really like how the colors work together!
Aww thank you! Dgsjfhd though I can’t take full credit for the color pallet since it was pretty inspired by the official Splatoon Halloween artwork 😅
1696245791040.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back