• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
I see Captain Falcon cheering for Percy while the poor kid is still frozen and red-faced. I pictured Sora looking to Corrin and, with a smile, remarking, “Twitterpated!”
Even years later, Captain Falcon continues to be the Ultimate Hype-Man 😤
pumped-up.gif
giphy.gif

Oh no, poor Percy! XD Those two will definitely have to work on communication!

I see Captain Falcon cheering for Percy while the poor kid is still frozen and red-faced. I pictured Sora looking to Corrin and, with a smile, remarking, “Twitterpated!”

One day, an older and more confident Percy gets one on Melina by dipping her then planting a big kiss upon her lips! To say she’s impressed would be putting it mildly!
Percy must become less dense so jokes don't go over his head so easily!

Once everything is said and done, Mika has one request for Percy since they "helped". They need him to get some of that Xenoblade world music time to break that 4th wall lol! I can see Mika being especially interested in the music in XCX. They need Percy obtaining this song for them

Mika about to have the biggest disappointment of learning XCX has no tie into the worlds of the numbered Xenoblade games

Percy finally learning how to romance will bring everyone to their feet applauding. He's finally done it!

Also I love how I drew Joker with a keyblade the other day only for a KH artist I follow to post this

this has put the thought of doodling Mika in Joker’s iconic pose in my head. Guess I’m doing that
I quickly doodled this when I was supposed to do other work. Oops lol
mikadoodle.png

Somehow they look more feminine despite Joker being my reference LMAO

I had a thought of Melina giving Mika a small kiss on the cheek or forehead. Yeah, his ideas were awful and caused her a lot of headache, but she also thinks it’s sweet that he tried so hard to help Percy! His heart was in the right place.

Cute thought: the angels giving people wing hugs. They hug someone with their arms, then wrap their wings around them.

Melina has plenty of sugar to balance out her spiciness.

I quickly doodled this when I was supposed to do other work. Oops lol
mikadoodle.png

Somehow they look more feminine despite Joker being my reference LMAO
Aww look at them!! It might be the legnth of the front tentacles that could be giving a slightly more fem look, but either way they’re a very adorable pirate 🏴‍☠️ Jffkdkv now I should draw Mika emulating ol’ mom

I had a thought of Melina giving Mika a small kiss on the cheek or forehead. Yeah, his ideas were awful and caused her a lot of headache, but she also thinks it’s sweet that he tried so hard to help Percy! His heart was in the right place.

Cute thought: the angels giving people wing hugs. They hug someone with their arms, then wrap their wings around them.

Melina has plenty of sugar to balance out her spiciness.
Mika is unimpressed. Mika does not want kisses, they want music!

That is a cute thought! Poor Milton unable to give wing hugs!! 😭

Aww look at them!! It might be the legnth of the front tentacles that could be giving a slightly more fem look, but either way they’re a very adorable pirate 🏴‍☠️ Jffkdkv now I should draw Mika emulating ol’ mom
It probably is. I had the same thought but still found it was funny! But yes!!!! Draw Mika emulating Agent 3!!! Mika can't only mimic their ol' man

Last edited:
Hello! I'm back lol. I finally have a moment to myself to just kick back for a second. So, I take it that Forevermore Forevermore has explained what has been going on with me recently (thank you, Ever, you're the best <3) and good news, my grandpa is still kicking, he's still in the hospital though. I got accepted for a paid internship and I have been selected to compete in a competition to earn a college scholarship, so yea ^^
I'm sorry for all the trouble I may have caused q-q
Now I gotta catch up on everything!!
Awwww, I swear, the way you write and think about Corrin makes me love her so much!! Corrin is best girl, by far.
Yeah, she had to slay her own dad, deal with the loss of people very close to her, witnessed her mother's death, was kidnapped, was almost pressured into choosing a kingdom to fight for while turning against the other, and all-in-all lived a very traumatic life. And she's not even 18 yet!

Corrin is a girlboss, therefore her daughter MUST also be one. It's the laws of the land! XD

>w< Thank you!! I'm glad you like it lol. Was toying with the idea for a while, and I just decided to sketch it out.

Lol I was quite sure Tetra will NOT be happy! XD
And great! I wanted to keep my entry for Link quite concise, just to make it easier for you to jump in.
Corrin-is-best-girl squad!! ^^
Pretty much, lol, and that's not even everything she's had to go through. Poor dragon gorl doesn't need all this.

Lmao Kaida is a mfing queen, no wonder she reminds Link of Corrin so much XD

I'll post for Marth over the weekend (hopefully). I'll also write for Corrin, and Min Min as well.
The things I do for silly lil OCs that shouldn't even exist in the first place. I went hard on this ngl. Percy was worth it also I was too lazy to try and throw together more adult looking Sora and Corrin. Sorry not sorry
percystation.png

For a full immersion listen to this like I did for like half the time I worked on this

BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THIS IS SO FREAKING AMAZING!!!!!!
Thank you for understanding. She really appreciates it, trust me. She won't be gone for too long, but then again, she recently started her final year of high school and took on internships, a full-time job, and other responsibilities recently, so she'll be active as often or even less as I will be. I just wanted to let you all know on Hazy's behalf.

Lmao, Link would sit Hark down and interrogate him. "What did you do with Kaida today? Hand-holding? Kissing? You better not have been touching her or doing anything inappropriate...!"

26beaefe07922ffd13fc56c1c7369ccd875ced87.jpg
FsFAg1VXgAAwKr2.jpg
7cf20ea6867e4994b47afcf01b8b44e0.jpg

Even Marth, the champ of charm, would admit Link's got something...
I created a folder of BoTW Link fanart back when it first came out and I have yet to delete it lmao

Lol it's okay. I like when things are straightforward XD

And I don't really know yet, of course, he doesn't have the Triforce Slash as his FS like YL and TL in Ultimate, but maybe at this SSB gathering he finally got the Triforce of Courage...

Hmm, those are some pretty good points. I have yet to decide, but still.

T'ink: "So what if you're tall? You're just another Link, like me."
BoTW Link: *spawns a bomb using his Sheikah Slate* I have an Eye-Pad, remote controlled bombs, and guess what? *lowers himself down to T'ink's level* I get to wear what I want during my entire adventure, and don't have to wear a tunic because my granny made me."
T'ink: *gasps offendedly*

Link is hawt

Bottom text

Forevermore Forevermore I know this is dum but this has been in my saves for a week or two. I completely forgot about these kiddos that I made (yes I made some kids myself) but now that I remembered (ps ignore the bad quality, these are just concept sketches lol):
Clementine, Hyacinth, and Laurel! Forgive me for already giving them names- and forgive me for making them adolescents-
Screenshot 2023-09-29 7.17.31 AM.png
Brief summaries:
--Clementine is the oldest child and acts quite a lot like Daisy. She's an energetic, whimsical soul that cares for all creatures big and small. She loves her mother and father very much, and still likes hugs and kisses from her parents, even as a teen. I imagine her being a pegasus knight, like the ones in FE.
She will be the heir to the Sarasaland Empire.

--Laurel is the middle child. She doesn't act like either of her parents, and she is clearly the black sheep. She's an aloof, anti-social person, naturally quiet and gloomy. She's constantly grumbling, "It's not a phase!" and is interested in poetry and other creative works. I imagine her being a mage or a cleric.
She isn't the heir to any throne, as she isn't the eldest nor a male, so I imagine her being a wanderer, looking for anyone in need of her services.

--Hyacinth is the youngest and certainly acts like it. He's a laid-back, naive, sweet boy who rarely loses his temper. He aspires to be just as intelligent as Laurel and as strong-hearted as Clementine. He is a bit spoiled though, as he's the youngest, and also a crown prince. He's a swordfighter just like his dear old dad.
He's the heir to the kingdom of Altea.
I feel like Hyacinth would be captivated with Kaida, since she's the perfect mix of charming and clever, with a little something else to her. Lol, Kaida seems to enchant every boy that stumbles into Valla!
I can imagine Kaida being amazed that Hyacinth is the son of the Hero-King Marth, who is a legend at that time. She probably would have asked questions if there weren't already different universes going on! XD
Screenshot 2023-09-29 7.27.53 AM.png

Hello! I'm back lol. I finally have a moment to myself to just kick back for a second. So, I take it that Forevermore Forevermore has explained what has been going on with me recently (thank you, Ever, you're the best <3) and good news, my grandpa is still kicking, he's still in the hospital though. I got accepted for a paid internship and I have been selected to compete in a competition to earn a college scholarship, so yea ^^
I'm sorry for all the trouble I may have caused q-q
Now I gotta catch up on everything!!

Corrin-is-best-girl squad!! ^^
Pretty much, lol, and that's not even everything she's had to go through. Poor dragon gorl doesn't need all this.

Lmao Kaida is a mfing queen, no wonder she reminds Link of Corrin so much XD

I'll post for Marth over the weekend (hopefully). I'll also write for Corrin, and Min Min as well.

BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THIS IS SO FREAKING AMAZING!!!!!!

Link is hawt

Bottom text
You're welcome ^^

Lmao I imagine Link walking around and being stared at and admired by villagers when the royal family goes into town, Corrin doesn't mind, as Link is already a natural at ignoring it, but Kaida is thoroughly annoyed at her father's handsomeness! XD

Don't strain yourself to reply, take some time to relax. God knows this was a heck of a week for you.
Forevermore Forevermore I know this is dum but this has been in my saves for a week or two. I completely forgot about these kiddos that I made (yes I made some kids myself) but now that I remembered (ps ignore the bad quality, these are just concept sketches lol):
Clementine, Hyacinth, and Laurel! Forgive me for already giving them names- and forgive me for making them adolescents-
View attachment 1116628
Brief summaries:
--Clementine is the oldest child and acts quite a lot like Daisy. She's an energetic, whimsical soul that cares for all creatures big and small. She loves her mother and father very much, and still likes hugs and kisses from her parents, even as a teen. I imagine her being a pegasus knight, like the ones in FE.
She will be the heir to the Sarasaland Empire.

--Laurel is the middle child. She doesn't act like either of her parents, and she is clearly the black sheep. She's an aloof, anti-social person, naturally quiet and gloomy. She's constantly grumbling, "It's not a phase!" and is interested in poetry and other creative works. I imagine her being a mage or a cleric.
She isn't the heir to any throne, as she isn't the eldest nor a male, so I imagine her being a wanderer, looking for anyone in need of her services.

--Hyacinth is the youngest and certainly acts like it. He's a laid-back, naive, sweet boy who rarely loses his temper. He aspires to be just as intelligent as Laurel and as strong-hearted as Clementine. He is a bit spoiled though, as he's the youngest, and also a crown prince. He's a swordfighter just like his dear old dad.
He's the heir to the kingdom of Altea.
I feel like Hyacinth would be captivated with Kaida, since she's the perfect mix of charming and clever, with a little something else to her. Lol, Kaida seems to enchant every boy that stumbles into Valla!
I can imagine Kaida being amazed that Hyacinth is the son of the Hero-King Marth, who is a legend at that time. She probably would have asked questions if there weren't already different universes going on! XD
View attachment 1116626
AHHHHHHHH! I love them soooooo much!! Lmao Marth really dumped one princess and got with another! XD
It's all good! I love those names! They're all named after plants, so cute!!

Clementine is such a cinnamon roll, her smile can cure all ailments. I really like the idea of her being a pegasus knight, really cool! What name would the pegasus have?
Also, this just gave me an idea: What if the Sarasaland Empire only allows FEMALE rulers? That would be so cool!!!

I love Laurel so much, she's just an angsty bean is all >:3 I like how her name is different than all the others (instead of a flower like Hyacinth or Clementine, she's named after a tree!). I also like the idea of her being a mage-for-hire, she's an adventurer! Lmao I can imagine her listening to angsty songs and reading Edgar Allan Poe.

Hyacinth is such a precious boi! His bangs and crown mimic Daisy's- adorable!! I also love how his shirt's creases and sleeves are uneven, really gives me the impression of a kid that tried to dress himself! And the bonus? Precious. I can imagine Kaida just calling him "Cinth" and asking him to show her the Falchion, only for him to explain sheepishly that Marth doesn't trust him to use it yet! :3

Very off topic and very random, but my friend convinced me to make a top 25 games list and I thought it'd be funny to show just to show how influenced my character choices here have been feel free to judge me LMAO
4f3b268cf5eccade86fdd4183c224441.png

You're welcome ^^

Lmao I imagine Link walking around and being stared at and admired by villagers when the royal family goes into town, Corrin doesn't mind, as Link is already a natural at ignoring it, but Kaida is thoroughly annoyed at her father's handsomeness! XD

Don't strain yourself to reply, take some time to relax. God knows this was a heck of a week for you.

AHHHHHHHH! I love them soooooo much!! Lmao Marth really dumped one princess and got with another! XD
It's all good! I love those names! They're all named after plants, so cute!!

Clementine is such a cinnamon roll, her smile can cure all ailments. I really like the idea of her being a pegasus knight, really cool! What name would the pegasus have?
Also, this just gave me an idea: What if the Sarasaland Empire only allows FEMALE rulers? That would be so cool!!!

I love Laurel so much, she's just an angsty bean is all >:3 I like how her name is different than all the others (instead of a flower like Hyacinth or Clementine, she's named after a tree!). I also like the idea of her being a mage-for-hire, she's an adventurer! Lmao I can imagine her listening to angsty songs and reading Edgar Allan Poe.

Hyacinth is such a precious boi! His bangs and crown mimic Daisy's- adorable!! I also love how his shirt's creases and sleeves are uneven, really gives me the impression of a kid that tried to dress himself! And the bonus? Precious. I can imagine Kaida just calling him "Cinth" and asking him to show her the Falchion, only for him to explain sheepishly that Marth doesn't trust him to use it yet! :3
"KEEP YOUR EYES TO YOURSELVES, WENCHES!"
"Kaida! Behave yourself!!"

Thanks bro, but I still wanna write :3

Caeda is probably livid XD
And thank you! I really like the way they turned out :>

Yep, Clementine is a very ":3" person indeed. And I think she might name the pegasus "Fleur" if it's a girl, or "Florence" if it's a boy!
And that would be pretty cool! Sarasaland being the opposite of most monarchies (or whatever is the equivalent of that to an empire) would be a very refreshing take.

Oh, you noticed! And yeah, I thought she would take more of a Robin approach. Perhaps she even becomes a tactician as well! She would definitely be into those things. She'd probably practice mostly dark magic despite not being an evil mage herself. People would mistake her for being as such when really, she's just an emo teen lmao

Thanks! I love Hyacinth as well! I did want to give him that more childish appearance, so I'm glad it worked out.
And ty! I came up with a pun that some could say to him- "Hiya, Cinth!" which is just a play on his name. He'd probably force a laugh every single time it's said to him as to not hurt any feelings.
And as for the Falchion, it's probably the same as the Yato, where the swords are only presented when it's time for coronation. Of course, Hyacinth has a gifted hand with swords, just like Papa Marth, so it's no biggie!

"KEEP YOUR EYES TO YOURSELVES, WENCHES!"
"Kaida! Behave yourself!!"

Thanks bro, but I still wanna write :3

Caeda is probably livid XD
And thank you! I really like the way they turned out :>

Yep, Clementine is a very ":3" person indeed. And I think she might name the pegasus "Fleur" if it's a girl, or "Florence" if it's a boy!
And that would be pretty cool! Sarasaland being the opposite of most monarchies (or whatever is the equivalent of that to an empire) would be a very refreshing take.

Oh, you noticed! And yeah, I thought she would take more of a Robin approach. Perhaps she even becomes a tactician as well! She would definitely be into those things. She'd probably practice mostly dark magic despite not being an evil mage herself. People would mistake her for being as such when really, she's just an emo teen lmao

Thanks! I love Hyacinth as well! I did want to give him that more childish appearance, so I'm glad it worked out.
And ty! I came up with a pun that some could say to him- "Hiya, Cinth!" which is just a play on his name. He'd probably force a laugh every single time it's said to him as to not hurt any feelings.
And as for the Falchion, it's probably the same as the Yato, where the swords are only presented when it's time for coronation. Of course, Hyacinth has a gifted hand with swords, just like Papa Marth, so it's no biggie!
Link: *nods approvingly*

Poor Caeda got friendzoned for life. I imagine her and Daisy having some REAL unspoken beef!

Those names are adorable!! Clementine is such a sweetheart ashkjfnei
Yeah! I imagine Cinth would be very uncomfy during trips to Sarasa XD

Ooh, neat! I also imagine her being good at thunder and ice magic, and be worse with fire (since ya know...fire and plants don't mix).
Lmao I can tell Clem and Laurel are very much opposites of each other. Good thing Cinth is there to balance them out!

Adorable!
Awwwww! I unironically love that pun. I feel like Percy would use that all the time when the Altea/Sarasa kids visit Valla XD
That's pretty neat! I feel like Kaida would become extra competitive with Cinth, since he's the son of such a legendary war-hero and he has Marth's skills to prove it. Of course, when they're not sparring, I can imagine Kaida carrying Cinth bridal-style and flying him around. Clementine and Laurel could tag along on Fleur/Florence!
In the scene where Harkinian wins the archery tournament, he takes Kaida's hands into his own and kneels down to make an official proposal. After Kaida accepts, he stands and the two are about to embrace and share a kiss when an arrow suddenly forces them to separate. They look in the direction the arrow came from and see Link glaring at Hawk and pointing at his ring finger. Their wedding day is when the couple shares their first kiss. Link was just THAT diligent! XD

Hawk never tells his parents about Link; this is his fight to win. It turns out he's more like his old man than first impressions may give!

Toon Link: >:C

Small!
Small small small small small small small!
ANGRY!
VERY, VERY ANGRY!

StronkTink.png

Mad because small!
Jealous of tall!
Sad because small!
He'll show them all!

undefined
"UNPROTECTED HAND HOLDING BEFORE MARRIAGE?? U N A C C E P T A B L E."

T'ink is cursed with being the smolest of the smols. Even Young Link is taller than him!!

Percy trying to woo Melina while Mika plays wingman, then Melina's rejection later makes me think of the balcony scene from Aladdin. I can see a hidden Mika catching the warning signs of Melina's incoming rejection and gestures Percy to abort mission, but the kid just doesn't catch on until it's too late!

I can think of so many ways Melina can mess with Percy while they're seeing each other. XD

Melina: Aww, look, Percy! A Yoshi's nest! Let's see... one, two, three... four, five, six! Six eggs! *sighs wistfully and leans against Percy* I think six is a perfect number!

Percy: Uh, yeah, six! ... ... ... Six what?

Mika is unimpressed. Mika does not want kisses, they want music!

That is a cute thought! Poor Milton unable to give wing hugs!! 😭
Captain Falcon notices Mika's reaction to the kiss and is like, "C'mon, man! You just got a KISS from an ANGEL! Don't you have any idea how precious that is?? The only thing higher is a kiss from a goddess, and I know Palutena isn't passing THOSE out!"

Melina thinks about playing some music for Mika, but she only has a harp on her and she doesn't want to risk turning Mika and Percy into hammers!

Poor Milton and his smol head-wings! I had a cute thought of bitty Milton seeing real Nopons for the first time. X3

Link: *nods approvingly*

Poor Caeda got friendzoned for life. I imagine her and Daisy having some REAL unspoken beef!

Those names are adorable!! Clementine is such a sweetheart ashkjfnei
Yeah! I imagine Cinth would be very uncomfy during trips to Sarasa XD

Ooh, neat! I also imagine her being good at thunder and ice magic, and be worse with fire (since ya know...fire and plants don't mix).
Lmao I can tell Clem and Laurel are very much opposites of each other. Good thing Cinth is there to balance them out!

Adorable!
Awwwww! I unironically love that pun. I feel like Percy would use that all the time when the Altea/Sarasa kids visit Valla XD
That's pretty neat! I feel like Kaida would become extra competitive with Cinth, since he's the son of such a legendary war-hero and he has Marth's skills to prove it. Of course, when they're not sparring, I can imagine Kaida carrying Cinth bridal-style and flying him around. Clementine and Laurel could tag along on Fleur/Florence!
Definitely. Caeda's passive-aggressiveness would reach an all-time high when she learns that Daisy and Marth have children!
I think even Marth would be uncomfy. Females would be the top of the food chain in the empire!

Nice! I think Laurel would also wield a hand-axe, just in case fights turn into mano-e-mano.
I can imagine Clementine and Laurel getting on each other's nerves. Daisy would stuff them into a "get along" shirt! XD

Lmao, Hyacinth would laugh, but as soon as he turns around, he just grimaces. The pun is so overused it's cringeworthy lmfao
True! Cinth would want to prove himself to be just as good, if not better, as his siblings and father.
Awww! As Hyacinth is one of the boys that Kaida's got wrapped around her finger, he would be all embarrassed to be carried around like that by Kaida. Piggy-back style is one thing, but bridal style is a whole other can of worms!
Lmao I think Clem would catch on, as older siblings tend to do, and ask him about it later. Hyacinth would be so humiliated!
I feel like Cinth would call Kaida "blossom" as Harkinian already calls her Flower, and Link likes to refer to her as Wildflower. She's the fairest bloom of all! Even if she'd rather not be XD

Percy trying to woo Melina while Mika plays wingman, then Melina's rejection later makes me think of the balcony scene from Aladdin. I can see a hidden Mika catching the warning signs of Melina's incoming rejection and gestures Percy to abort mission, but the kid just doesn't catch on until it's too late!

I can think of so many ways Melina can mess with Percy while they're seeing each other. XD

Melina: Aww, look, Percy! A Yoshi's nest! Let's see... one, two, three... four, five, six! Six eggs! *sighs wistfully and leans against Percy* I think six is a perfect number!

Percy: Uh, yeah, six! ... ... ... Six what?

Captain Falcon notices Mika's reaction to the kiss and is like, "C'mon, man! You just got a KISS from an ANGEL! Don't you have any idea how precious that is?? The only thing higher is a kiss from a goddess, and I know Palutena isn't passing THOSE out!"

Melina thinks about playing some music for Mika, but she only has a harp on her and she doesn't want to risk turning Mika and Percy into hammers!

Poor Milton and his smol head-wings! I had a cute thought of bitty Milton seeing real Nopons for the first time. X3
Now I just picture Percy doing the end of that scene too and jumping off the balcony. Thankfully he can fly! Even if he couldn't in his human state he could always transform in a dragon and fly that way lol
Mika on the other hand is sticking on to the bottom of the balcony in squid form. A jump from here would probably hurt them given they have some bones and can't freely do everything Inklings do. They are demanding Percy to help them

This Yoshi thing actually made me think of the silly Yoshi with a big egg doodle I did and now I share:
-The egg either never hatches, it's just and egg (and Yoshi loves it no matter what) or it becomes the biggest yoshi known to man
-He calls the egg Eggio, somewhat naming it for Mario because he admires his friend so much
That's all. Have fun with these

Mika does not care about what Captain Falcon has to say. They are an independent squid who don't need no angel or god/goddess

Oh god this actually hurt me cuz it's very likely he does meet a Nopon at a young age and that Nopon is probably Tora, who I'd love to punt far far away. He might very well be my least favorite main party member in all the Xenoblade games lol. BUT anyways, he'd probably be soooo happy. It's just unfortunate it's Tora

Definitely. Caeda's passive-aggressiveness would reach an all-time high when she learns that Daisy and Marth have children!
I think even Marth would be uncomfy. Females would be the top of the food chain in the empire!

Nice! I think Laurel would also wield a hand-axe, just in case fights turn into mano-e-mano.
I can imagine Clementine and Laurel getting on each other's nerves. Daisy would stuff them into a "get along" shirt! XD

Lmao, Hyacinth would laugh, but as soon as he turns around, he just grimaces. The pun is so overused it's cringeworthy lmfao
True! Cinth would want to prove himself to be just as good, if not better, as his siblings and father.
Awww! As Hyacinth is one of the boys that Kaida's got wrapped around her finger, he would be all embarrassed to be carried around like that by Kaida. Piggy-back style is one thing, but bridal style is a whole other can of worms!
Lmao I think Clem would catch on, as older siblings tend to do, and ask him about it later. Hyacinth would be so humiliated!
I feel like Cinth would call Kaida "blossom" as Harkinian already calls her Flower, and Link likes to refer to her as Wildflower. She's the fairest bloom of all! Even if she'd rather not be XD
Laurel is so badass! ^^

Lol I think Corrin and Daisy might find "Hiya, Cinth!" funny. Link and Marth on the other hand...not so much XD

Cinth is the runt of the litter, he's gotta prove he's got what it takes to be Altea's ruler!
Awh, that's cute! Kaida wouldn't think much of it- she's flown little boys around Valla many times before. She'd wonder why Clem and Laurel are teasing their little bro, not knowing that she's the "blossom" they're talking about.

Kaida would be so confused as to why these princes are acting all "weird" around her, meanwhile Link is catching on quickly. Papa Link is NOT pleased with the attention his Wildflower is getting! He asks Marth for his help in trying to nip this in the bud, while Marth is just as if not more confused as Kai! XD

Link: "Marth, Daisy, you have to help me, your son is acting all strange around my daughter. We've got to put a stop to whatever is going on between them!"
Daisy: "What thing? All I see are a couple of kids having fun. Clem and Laur are there with them too, you know. First you were being all paranoid about Zelda's son, now with ours? What's up with you?"
Marth *whispering to Daisy*: "I think he got his brain fried in a wildfire..."

Now I just picture Percy doing the end of that scene too and jumping off the balcony. Thankfully he can fly! Even if he couldn't in his human state he could always transform in a dragon and fly that way lol
Mika on the other hand is sticking on to the bottom of the balcony in squid form. A jump from here would probably hurt them given they have some bones and can't freely do everything Inklings do. They are demanding Percy to help them

This Yoshi thing actually made me think of the silly Yoshi with a big egg doodle I did and now I share:
-The egg either never hatches, it's just and egg (and Yoshi loves it no matter what) or it becomes the biggest yoshi known to man
-He calls the egg Eggio, somewhat naming it for Mario because he admires his friend so much
That's all. Have fun with these

Mika does not care about what Captain Falcon has to say. They are an independent squid who don't need no angel or god/goddess

Oh god this actually hurt me cuz it's very likely he does meet a Nopon at a young age and that Nopon is probably Tora, who I'd love to punt far far away. He might very well be my least favorite main party member in all the Xenoblade games lol. BUT anyways, he'd probably be soooo happy. It's just unfortunate it's Tora
Aww, you should design a Dragon Percy one day! I imagine it with a cute puppy-dog ball python face lol Imagine Percy and Melina flying together, though! That could make for a sweet moment. Thankfully, Melina does not have the flying disability.

The egg itself being the baby and never hatching was what I thought of first when I saw the drawing! It'd also be cute if it hatches into a whole litter of baby Yoshis!

Little Milton points to every Nopon he sees and calls them Bebe! 💕

Laurel is so badass! ^^

Lol I think Corrin and Daisy might find "Hiya, Cinth!" funny. Link and Marth on the other hand...not so much XD

Cinth is the runt of the litter, he's gotta prove he's got what it takes to be Altea's ruler!
Awh, that's cute! Kaida wouldn't think much of it- she's flown little boys around Valla many times before. She'd wonder why Clem and Laurel are teasing their little bro, not knowing that she's the "blossom" they're talking about.

Kaida would be so confused as to why these princes are acting all "weird" around her, meanwhile Link is catching on quickly. Papa Link is NOT pleased with the attention his Wildflower is getting! He asks Marth for his help in trying to nip this in the bud, while Marth is just as if not more confused as Kai! XD

Link: "Marth, Daisy, you have to help me, your son is acting all strange around my daughter. We've got to put a stop to whatever is going on between them!"
Daisy: "What thing? All I see are a couple of kids having fun. Clem and Laur are there with them too, you know. First you were being all paranoid about Zelda's son, now with ours? What's up with you?"
Marth *whispering to Daisy*: "I think he got his brain fried in a wildfire..."
Daisy is Misses "Steal yo' Man!"

While Harkinian wouldn't be rude, I can imagine him being rather stand-offish with Hyacinth and see him as a rival! He's pretty quiet and reserved, so it's unlikely anything much happens between them, fortunately.

Daisy is Misses "Steal yo' Man!"

While Harkinian wouldn't be rude, I can imagine him being rather stand-offish with Hyacinth and see him as a rival! He's pretty quiet and reserved, so it's unlikely anything much happens between them, fortunately.
It would be hilarious if Daisy then proceeded to set Caeda up on a date with Luigi XD

That's fair, lol. I feel like Kaida would just not notice and bring both of them along for a round or two of sparring in the castle grounds. She'd look at them both, exasperated, and be like, "Hawk, Cinth, why are you guys acting so weird? Come on, the both of you!"
Clementine would probably just laugh at the tension in the air while Laurel would take inspiration from it for her next solemn work of poetry lmfao!

OMG!! I love how you draw them sm ♥️♥️♥️
Aww thank you! I will fully admit that I absolutely love drawing funky lil squid people dgsjfhd inklings and octolings are just so much easier for me to draw than humans, so that might have rubbed off on Mika lmao 🦑

Random, but cute thought for Joker and Ann: I see them wearing promise rings, especially since at the end of P5 their relationship would become long distance (they probably get them because of that). Now I'm tempted with this silly HC. Perhaps Joker is actually wearing a lil ring this whole time don't mind me being such a lil sap

Aww, you should design a Dragon Percy one day! I imagine it with a cute puppy-dog ball python face lol Imagine Percy and Melina flying together, though! That could make for a sweet moment. Thankfully, Melina does not have the flying disability.

The egg itself being the baby and never hatching was what I thought of first when I saw the drawing! It'd also be cute if it hatches into a whole litter of baby Yoshis!

Little Milton points to every Nopon he sees and calls them Bebe! 💕
Oh god, yeah I don't think I'll be designing a dragon any time soon unfortunately. I am horrible at stuff like that! But given that Fates has Corrin's child have the same kind of dragon form as them, I can only imagine it'd be very similar to that

Aww thank you! I will fully admit that I absolutely love drawing funky lil squid people dgsjfhd inklings and octolings are just so much easier for me to draw than humans, so that might have rubbed off on Mika lmao 🦑
I'm like the opposite. Like I can draw Inklings/Octolings, but I rather draw normal humans lol. But fr it makes me so happy to see my silly lil creations drawn so nice though you did make their teenage look so who am I to claim such things lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back