• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
That's fair, lol. I feel like Kaida would just not notice and bring both of them along for a round or two of sparring in the castle grounds. She'd look at them both, exasperated, and be like, "Hawk, Cinth, why are you guys acting so weird? Come on, the both of you!"
Clementine would probably just laugh at the tension in the air while Laurel would take inspiration from it for her next solemn work of poetry lmfao!
Harkinian is silent, but he spars with Cinth with an intensity that he usually doesn't show when he spars others. Fortunately, as he matures and he and Kaida see more of each other, I think he'd become more confident, and as a result, less aloof toward the other kid. A truly confident person doesn't feel the need to show off!

Lol now I'm thinking of Kaida using her ability to fly to take herself and Hawk someplace far from the castle so they can finally have some privacy. Somehow, Link STILL tracks them down! XD They're getting married, and after the priest tells Hawk that he may kiss the bride, the couple immediately looks to Link to see if he is going to do anything to stop him!
Random, but cute thought for Joker and Ann: I see them wearing promise rings, especially since at the end of P5 their relationship would become long distance (they probably get them because of that). Now I'm tempted with this silly HC. Perhaps Joker is actually wearing a lil ring this whole time don't mind me being such a lil sap

Oh god, yeah I don't think I'll be designing a dragon any time soon unfortunately. I am horrible at stuff like that! But given that Fates has Corrin's child have the same kind of dragon form as them, I can only imagine it'd be very similar to that

I'm like the opposite. Like I can draw Inklings/Octolings, but I rather draw normal humans lol. But fr it makes me so happy to see my silly lil creations drawn so nice though you did make their teenage look so who am I to claim such things lol
I think your Joker/Ann stuff is cute, and I don't even play Persona! Be as sappy as you want!

Now the drama-loving part of me is imagining scenes such as Dragon Percy catching a wounded Melina (oh geeze, what if her wings were destroyed!), or Melina trying to calm down an enraged Dragon Percy.

There could be a point where Melina feels her heart torn between two places. She has grown very fond of the silly little dragon prince, but she has also never been separated from her twin for a prolonged period of time, and I like to think she has a very good relationship with her parents too.

Harkinian is silent, but he spars with Cinth with an intensity that he usually doesn't show when he spars others. Fortunately, as he matures and he and Kaida see more of each other, I think he'd become more confident, and as a result, less aloof toward the other kid. A truly confident person doesn't feel the need to show off!

Lol now I'm thinking of Kaida using her ability to fly to take herself and Hawk someplace far from the castle so they can finally have some privacy. Somehow, Link STILL tracks them down! XD They're getting married, and after the priest tells Hawk that he may kiss the bride, the couple immediately looks to Link to see if he is going to do anything to stop him!
Kaida would probably notice this since she's had such a large amount of experience with swordfighting. She'd try to talk to Hawk about it, and ask him if he was sparring for something else other than fun. She might realize Hawk was sparring out of envy and desire to show he was better than Hyacinth when they all get older.

Yeah! She'd take Hawk somewhere she probably thinks only she knows about, like a cavern inside a waterfall or an abandoned fortress. Unfortunately, Link is the king of stealth and hunting!
Kaida: *grasping Hawk's wrists and stepping closer to him.* "Well...since we're alone now, I-I wanted to-"
Link: *jumps in out of nowhere* "AHA! I KNEW YOU WERE UP TO SOMETHING! Come on, Wildflower, we're going home!
Link cheerfully grabs his now furious daughter by the cape and drags her home XD

Lol, I think at that final moment, Link wouldn't object. Of course there's also the elders of Hoshido, Nohr, and maybe even Hyacinth as well but uh-

I think your Joker/Ann stuff is cute, and I don't even play Persona! Be as sappy as you want!

Now the drama-loving part of me is imagining scenes such as Dragon Percy catching a wounded Melina (oh geeze, what if her wings were destroyed!), or Melina trying to calm down an enraged Dragon Percy.

There could be a point where Melina feels her heart torn between two places. She has grown very fond of the silly little dragon prince, but she has also never been separated from her twin for a prolonged period of time, and I like to think she has a very good relationship with her parents too.
I gotta be a sap over my silly little favs. Even if you did play Persona there is no guarantee Ann would be the choice you make lol there are like 10+ options
But perhaps I make some small reference to this HC while Joker isn't wearing gloves lol

Enraged dragon Percy would be very bad. That means his stone was either taken/lost or broken and he can't control himself at all. Could be even worse if he can summon his keyblade while in said form and just cause his magic to go berserk mode

Percy would probably tell her to stay with her family. He can clearly see they're important to her and he knows how important family is, his bond with his own family is proof of that

Chskchfkf one last Mika doodle for tonight Ploegy Ploegy

Hopefully Mika never says this to Joker

Kaida would probably notice this since she's had such a large amount of experience with swordfighting. She'd try to talk to Hawk about it, and ask him if he was sparring for something else other than fun. She might realize Hawk was sparring out of envy and desire to show he was better than Hyacinth when they all get older.

Yeah! She'd take Hawk somewhere she probably thinks only she knows about, like a cavern inside a waterfall or an abandoned fortress. Unfortunately, Link is the king of stealth and hunting!
Kaida: *grasping Hawk's wrists and stepping closer to him.* "Well...since we're alone now, I-I wanted to-"
Link: *jumps in out of nowhere* "AHA! I KNEW YOU WERE UP TO SOMETHING! Come on, Wildflower, we're going home!
Link cheerfully grabs his now furious daughter by the cape and drags her home XD

Lol, I think at that final moment, Link wouldn't object. Of course there's also the elders of Hoshido, Nohr, and maybe even Hyacinth as well but uh-
It may be one of the few times Hawk is tight-lipped with Kaida. It's definitely hard and awkward to talk about!

They actually try to get away from the Castle by using the Lightning Chariot, but somehow Link expected that, and clung onto the bottom of the chariot! How he managed to cling on and not be blown off is his secret!

They're so used to Link interrupting that they just expect it! Link gives them a wink and a nod instead. Probably a good thing because I think Zelda and Corrin would kill him if he did try to interrupt!

Meanwhile, both Pits are staring at the elders like:
PitStare.jpg
Just daring them to start shit!

Enraged dragon Percy would be very bad. That means his stone was either taken/lost or broken and he can't control himself at all. Could be even worse if he can summon his keyblade while in said form and just cause his magic to go berserk mode

Percy would probably tell her to stay with her family. He can clearly see they're important to her and he knows how important family is, his bond with his own family is proof of that
Oh no! I think such an event would break Melina's heart! But maybe as an angel she might be able to do something to calm him down! Sing to him, maybe?

Percy telling her to stay isn't going to help because her family will likely tell her they just want her to be happy, whatever it is she decides to do! Maybe Milton feels a pull toward Alrest and that's where he decides to go? I think both Mythra and Pit would be emotional about the fledgelings leaving the nest.

"You knew this day was coming..."
"Yeah, I know, it's just... it came too soon. I'm not ready yet!"

So, I've been talking about the RP, and sharing all our silly fan-kids and AUs with friends on Discord, and one says they like Pithra and really want to know more about how T'ink, Pit, and Pyra/Mythra's adventure goes! We finally got one, lads and lasses! XD

Oh no! I think such an event would break Melina's heart! But maybe as an angel she might be able to do something to calm him down! Sing to him, maybe?

Percy telling her to stay isn't going to help because her family will likely tell her they just want her to be happy, whatever it is she decides to do! Maybe Milton feels a pull toward Alrest and that's where he decides to go? I think both Mythra and Pit would be emotional about the fledgelings leaving the nest.

"You knew this day was coming..."
"Yeah, I know, it's just... it came too soon. I'm not ready yet!"

So, I've been talking about the RP, and sharing all our silly fan-kids and AUs with friends on Discord, and one says they like Pithra and really want to know more about how T'ink, Pit, and Pyra/Mythra's adventure goes! We finally got one, lads and lasses! XD
Singing would probably work! That is what happens with Corrin after all. It may not work immediately and he might still hurt her in the process but it definitely works after awhile as long as she sticks to it

I’m not sure what would happen with Milton. I haven’t really thought about it. But it probably wouldn’t be Alrest when he’d decide to live there. It’s likely that when he’s ready to leave it’d be Aionios then since the worlds would have merged, this time successfully. Maybe it’d be cute if he actually ended up as a healer to Queen Melia since she is a High Entia and she is close with Nia and Shulk so easy ways to get to know her. But yeah idk really

My discord friends just see the art of done. They’ve definitely heard a lot about the rp (or at least did before a lot of stuff just has kept me busy and out of vc) but they at least enjoy the designs. Mika is a favorite among them though after that station of awakening art a lot of them really started liking Percy

Random, but cute thought for Joker and Ann: I see them wearing promise rings, especially since at the end of P5 their relationship would become long distance (they probably get them because of that). Now I'm tempted with this silly HC. Perhaps Joker is actually wearing a lil ring this whole time don't mind me being such a lil sap
My brain thought more on this and take a few small things:
-Both of them wear their respective ring in their right ring finger
-Ren’s ring stays on even under his gloves, while Ann’s usually won’t be present while in her thieves attire (non-smooth rings do be hard to wear with gloves)
-Ren’s ring is a very simplistic silver band with a small heart cutout on the top, which fits the heart on Ann’s ring in it
-Ann’s ring is also silver and pretty simplistic though it has a citrine stone in the shape of a heart since citrine is her birthstone. It fits into the heart on Ren’s ring
-On the inside of the rings they both have “Heart Stolen” engraved as a cheesy reference to their Phantom Thieves work

Enjoy my sappy thoughts of this morning lol

Singing would probably work! That is what happens with Corrin after all. It may not work immediately and he might still hurt her in the process but it definitely works after awhile as long as she sticks to it

I’m not sure what would happen with Milton. I haven’t really thought about it. But it probably wouldn’t be Alrest when he’d decide to live there. It’s likely that when he’s ready to leave it’d be Aionios then since the worlds would have merged, this time successfully. Maybe it’d be cute if he actually ended up as a healer to Queen Melia since she is a High Entia and she is close with Nia and Shulk so easy ways to get to know her. But yeah idk really

My discord friends just see the art of done. They’ve definitely heard a lot about the rp (or at least did before a lot of stuff just has kept me busy and out of vc) but they at least enjoy the designs. Mika is a favorite among them though after that station of awakening art a lot of them really started liking Percy
Good thing angels are very durable beings, and Melina has the stubbornness of both parents! Melina sings a Greek lullaby to Percy... or a Disney song lol (I'm pretty fond of the Greek cover of TLK2's "We Are One" and I can easily see Pit singing it) ♥️ I see her holding him (either in human form, or if he's still a dragon she's cradling his head), wings draped around him as she whispers for him to come back to her. Melina's not a tsundere; she's very sweet and generally shows her spiciness to those who deserve it! She starts out as a naughty, spoiled brat and grows into a pure-hearted lady of light. I like to think her maturity and kindness toward Milton when they were small is an indication to the type of woman she'd eventually become.

Milton becoming a healer would be interesting considering his parents are both warriors! Like his cousin Harkinian, he's a warrior in a garden, not a gardener in a battlefield. Speaking of gardens, what if he had a green thumb? He wears his old man's farming hat when working in the garden! When he's little, it falls over his eyes X3 They've had to put holes in his hat for his head-wings to fit, though.

1696084785067.png

When I drew Adult Melina, I gave her a green laurel crown. Laurel crowns are symbols of triumph. I like to think Melina and Milton earned their crowns together, but Milton doesn't wear his as often as Melina does.

Mika has a very fun design, and I can understand why he'd be the favorite!

Good thing angels are very durable beings, and Melina has the stubbornness of both parents! Melina sings a Greek lullaby to Percy... or a Disney song lol (I'm pretty fond of the Greek cover of TLK2's "We Are One" and I can easily see Pit singing it) ♥️ I see her holding him (either in human form, or if he's still a dragon she's cradling his head), wings draped around him as she whispers for him to come back to her. Melina's not a tsundere; she's very sweet and generally shows her spiciness to those who deserve it! She starts out as a naughty, spoiled brat and grows into a pure-hearted lady of light. I like to think her maturity and kindness toward Milton when they were small is an indication to the type of woman she'd eventually become.

Milton becoming a healer would be interesting considering his parents are both warriors! Like his cousin Harkinian, he's a warrior in a garden, not a gardener in a battlefield. Speaking of gardens, what if he had a green thumb? He wears his old man's farming hat when working in the garden! When he's little, it falls over his eyes X3 They've had to put holes in his hat for his head-wings to fit, though.

View attachment 1116745

When I drew Adult Melina, I gave her a green laurel crown. Laurel crowns are symbols of triumph. I like to think Melina and Milton earned their crowns together, but Milton doesn't wear his as often as Melina does.

Mika has a very fun design, and I can understand why he'd be the favorite!
He'd definitely be in dragon form if he's enraged and rampaging. The scene of rampaging Corrin is actually one of the moments I really like from Fates. If she can actually get close enough to him while he's like that it'd be impressive, especially if his magic is just going wild. Hopefully he can get another dragonstone so he doesn't lose control again because he could fully lose himself and be unable to return if he keeps it up

I always leaned more towards him being a healer rather than some offensive kind of fighter maybe that's my inner support main coming out. The Xenoblade weapon I based his weapon off of is actually a support weapon. Maybe he takes an interest in gardening. I could see that being enjoyable for him and it would be cute if he wore Pit's old hat lol. Those holes would be needed for sure, otherwise he probably wouldn't wear it

Maybe he doesn't like to wear his cuz it's kind of annoying because of his wings. Wearing things on his head in general might not be the most comfortable for him

Pit was smashed between Hades’ hands, while in a mech, and was only scraped up. Manga Pit is so strong he can parry a charging Hewdraw. I think Melina can handle a rampaging dragon, even one with out of control magic!

I wonder what would inspire Milton to become a healer? I’m sure his parents would approve, but I can see them being surprised and curious about that choice in job. Lol maybe he had a bad encounter with an Eggplant Wizard, had to see a nurse to get the curse removed, and was inspired!

Last edited:
Um enjoy my stupid thought of the day: I listened to this jazz cover of "Lost in Thoughts, All Alone", and it made me think about Corrin.

I fell in love with this song cover, especially the part around 2:51
I listened to this song over and over and of course, my dum brain made dum thoughts.
So what if one day she decides to stand on stage and sing this jazzy tune for all the others? It would sort of be her way to get over some of her past trauma, since Lost in Thoughts, All Alone is a song Azura made about Corrin, the strife she had gone through, and the two families that were wrapped in a bloody war.

Now all I can think about is Corrin dressed in a sleek, form-fitting dress, a feather boa, and high heels, singing her feelings out at a fancy club! The audience finds the melody to be a bop, but the lyrics are depressing and emotional asf XD

Laurel is so badass! ^^

Lol I think Corrin and Daisy might find "Hiya, Cinth!" funny. Link and Marth on the other hand...not so much XD

Cinth is the runt of the litter, he's gotta prove he's got what it takes to be Altea's ruler!
Awh, that's cute! Kaida wouldn't think much of it- she's flown little boys around Valla many times before. She'd wonder why Clem and Laurel are teasing their little bro, not knowing that she's the "blossom" they're talking about.

Kaida would be so confused as to why these princes are acting all "weird" around her, meanwhile Link is catching on quickly. Papa Link is NOT pleased with the attention his Wildflower is getting! He asks Marth for his help in trying to nip this in the bud, while Marth is just as if not more confused as Kai! XD

Link: "Marth, Daisy, you have to help me, your son is acting all strange around my daughter. We've got to put a stop to whatever is going on between them!"
Daisy: "What thing? All I see are a couple of kids having fun. Clem and Laur are there with them too, you know. First you were being all paranoid about Zelda's son, now with ours? What's up with you?"
Marth *whispering to Daisy*: "I think he got his brain fried in a wildfire..."
She really is! Laurel is unironically so cool.

Lmao Corrin and Daisy would get along so well. I can imagine them talking over glasses of wine as their kids run amok XD

Lol, Link should have expected this- he's very handsome himself, and Corrin is very beautiful, so it's only reasonable that their child is good-looking as well

XD Marth holds back ZERO punches!
Daisy is Misses "Steal yo' Man!"

While Harkinian wouldn't be rude, I can imagine him being rather stand-offish with Hyacinth and see him as a rival! He's pretty quiet and reserved, so it's unlikely anything much happens between them, fortunately.
I feel like Hyacinth would be pretty chill with Hark until he somehow finds out he likes Kaida too. Then Cinth becomes a bit paranoid, and maybe even a teensy bit jealous! XD

Pit was smashed between Hades’ hands, while in a mech, and was only scraped up. Manga Pit is so strong he can parry a charging Hewdraw. I think Melina can handle a rampaging dragon, even one with out of control magic!

I wonder what would inspire Milton to become a healer? I’m sure his parents would approve, but I can see them being surprised and curious about that choice in job. Lol maybe he had a bad encounter with an Eggplant Wizard, had to see a nurse to get the curse removed, and was inspired!
He could very well be inspired by someone much closer. If he does spend time in Alrest when he's young (or in Aionios when he's a little older), he could very well be inspired by Aunt Nia. He sees 1 badass queen who is a healer and he thinks it's so cool! Plus she's one of his mom's closest friends!

Fhskfhdkf it’d probably be very ooc for Mika to say that to pops (or maybe it’s a sudden case of the teenage angsts lmao) but oh gosh imagine if they actually did 😱😱😱
On the outside Joker probably is very collected over it. Probably even let's out a hearty laugh before saying "Teenage angst... How cute." But on the inside he's just
crying.jpg

View attachment 1116816
Pov: me when I see word that remind me of funny squid children/j

Dgsjdjdof kidding kidding 🦑
Funni squid word :00000

Lol same here, I know inkling means something completely different but now I always think of cephalopod children when I read it qwq

Speaking of Marth's post, seeing as Zelda has already spotted Link, does that mean she also just saw Marth belly-flop into the lake? XD

He could very well be inspired by someone much closer. If he does spend time in Alrest when he's young (or in Aionios when he's a little older), he could very well be inspired by Aunt Nia. He sees 1 badass queen who is a healer and he thinks it's so cool! Plus she's one of his mom's closest friends!
Milton needs more love in these AUs. Do you think he's his father's son, or is he more of a mama's boy? Any more thoughts you have for the little cutie? :3c

Posted for Corrin and Marth! Sorry they're kinda short but my brain is running on nothing but a McDonalds coffee so yea qwq
There's no post-size limit for the RP, so don't stress about the size. So long as folks have something to respond to, it's good. The only thing I want folks to avoid doing is one-liners.

View attachment 1116816
Pov: me when I see word that remind me of funny squid children/j

Dgsjdjdof kidding kidding 🦑
Lol I also immediately thought squid kids when I read the word "inkling."

Speaking of Marth's post, seeing as Zelda has already spotted Link, does that mean she also just saw Marth belly-flop into the lake? XD
It's raining men! Hallelujah! 🙏 🌧️

Random thought, but I think it'd be kind of funny if Hylians consider it insulting to be referred to as elves. I don't know if there are any fans of the Redwall books in here, but I'd compare it to the hares being offended whenever they're called rabbits!

Milton needs more love in these AUs. Do you think he's his father's son, or is he more of a mama's boy? Any more thoughts you have for the little cutie? :3c
I’d have to think tbh. I really haven’t put a lot of thought into him surprisingly. I’ll see if something comes to me but rn I’m not having many coherent thoughts in general

There's no post-size limit for the RP, so don't stress about the size. So long as folks have something to respond to, it's good. The only thing I want folks to avoid doing is one-liners.

Lol I also immediately thought squid kids when I read the word "inkling."

I know, but still, I'd expect better quality on my part qwq

XD Link and Marth both just were transported mid-air by their portals. Still, I'd rather fall into a lake than on the ground! At least Link had a shorter fall (assumedly....)
Random thought, but I think it'd be kind of funny if Hylians consider it insulting to be referred to as elves. I don't know if there are any fans of the Redwall books in here, but I'd compare it to the hares being offended whenever they're called rabbits!
Lmao, Link just rolls his eyes and huffs at the "Elf Boy" name. I just wanted Marth to be a sassing little prick because of how irritated he is to have been dumped into a lake in the middle of the wilderness. I mean, most of the SSB fandom thinks Marth acts like that anyway, even if it isn't in his canon personality, so yea.

It may be one of the few times Hawk is tight-lipped with Kaida. It's definitely hard and awkward to talk about!

They actually try to get away from the Castle by using the Lightning Chariot, but somehow Link expected that, and clung onto the bottom of the chariot! How he managed to cling on and not be blown off is his secret!

They're so used to Link interrupting that they just expect it! Link gives them a wink and a nod instead. Probably a good thing because I think Zelda and Corrin would kill him if he did try to interrupt!

Meanwhile, both Pits are staring at the elders like:
PitStare.jpg

Just daring them to start shit!
Aww! Kaida might think the problem is with her, perhaps she thinks he's embarrassed to be seen pal-ing around with her. She wouldn't press him if he outright said he wasn't comfortable with telling her, but still. Since Hark is one of her few true friends, she wants to make sure he's always comfortable and stuff around her. Little does she know the real reason is very awkward to talk about lol

Lmao, after his experience with climbing literal mountains and cliffsides, I'd say Link's got the muscle to withstand hitching a ride on the Lightning Chariot.

Corrin definitely would! She'd want her daughter to have all the things her war-filled life has denied her, including a picture-perfect wedding!

I think there'd be someone that would ask all the guests to leave their weapons with them. Heaven knows that arrogance and hot-headedness combined with weapons at a wedding can only end in disaster!
Um enjoy my stupid thought of the day: I listened to this jazz cover of "Lost in Thoughts, All Alone", and it made me think about Corrin.

I fell in love with this song cover, especially the part around 2:51
I listened to this song over and over and of course, my dum brain made dum thoughts.
So what if one day she decides to stand on stage and sing this jazzy tune for all the others? It would sort of be her way to get over some of her past trauma, since Lost in Thoughts, All Alone is a song Azura made about Corrin, the strife she had gone through, and the two families that were wrapped in a bloody war.

Now all I can think about is Corrin dressed in a sleek, form-fitting dress, a feather boa, and high heels, singing her feelings out at a fancy club! The audience finds the melody to be a bop, but the lyrics are depressing and emotional asf XD

She really is! Laurel is unironically so cool.

Lmao Corrin and Daisy would get along so well. I can imagine them talking over glasses of wine as their kids run amok XD

Lol, Link should have expected this- he's very handsome himself, and Corrin is very beautiful, so it's only reasonable that their child is good-looking as well

XD Marth holds back ZERO punches!

I feel like Hyacinth would be pretty chill with Hark until he somehow finds out he likes Kaida too. Then Cinth becomes a bit paranoid, and maybe even a teensy bit jealous! XD

Ahhhhh!!! That song is so pretty!
I love that idea! Perhaps the Smash House hosts a talent show, and Corrin decides to put her woes aside and perform!

Corrin would look :bishiesparklesl: fabulous :bishiesparklesl: in that outfit, that's all I'm saying UvU

The people in the audience listening to her jazzy snazzy take on LITAA and then realizing moments later what the lyrics are about:
1696123270821.png
Posted for Corrin and Marth! Sorry they're kinda short but my brain is running on nothing but a McDonalds coffee so yea qwq
I love em! Corrin is a caring little blobby, as always, and Marth's attitude is hilarious! XD

Funni squid word :00000

Lol same here, I know inkling means something completely different but now I always think of cephalopod children when I read it qwq

Dgsjdjdof omg ur right Zelda’s totally gonna see poor Marth’s belly flop! hopefully she gets him and Link some towels lmao 💦

It’s raining men, amen! 🙏 ☔

Lmao someone calls Zelda an elf and she’s just all “What the heck is an elf???”

Off topic but oh snap you know what I just realized, tomorrow’s the first of October therefore I’m legally obligated to start thinking about Halloween! 🎃

And speaking of legal obligations, I’m also 100% required to start making more holiday doodles lmao. But for now, I need to start thinking about what costumes my characters would wear 🤔🤔🤔🤔

And speaking of legal obligations, I’m also 100% required to start making more holiday doodles lmao. But for now, I need to start thinking about what costumes my characters would wear 🤔🤔🤔🤔
I see you also have thought to do this. I had this same thought today LMAO. Some of my characters are pretty easy to figure out, namely Joker, Ann and Sora lol. They all have Halloween related outfits already!

I see you also have thought to do this. I had this same thought today LMAO. Some of my characters are pretty easy to figure out, namely Joker, Ann and Sora lol. They all have Halloween related outfits already!
I’m glad I’m not the only one doing their Halloween planning! fhsjfjd and while 3/4 of my characters do technically have canon costumes to pick from…

1696125997655.jpeg
1696126066032.jpeg
1696126099281.jpeg
(Granted there’s also the knight and witch clothing sets for inkling + plus a few other costumey options but shhh let me make my point 😅)

So I might have to do some extra thinking to come up with something just a lil more creative 🤏 lmao

Last edited:
I’m glad I’m not the only one doing their Halloween planning! fhsjfjd and while 3/4 of my characters do technically have canon costumes to pick from…

View attachment 1116842
View attachment 1116843
View attachment 1116844
(Granted there’s also the knight and witch clothing sets for inkling as well 😅)

So I might have to do some extra thinking to come up with something just a lil more creative 🤏 lmao
That is fair. The official ones I have are definitely more than hats so screw being creative lol!
You got
Wizard Joker
vfWc8VD.png

Succubus Ann
eGlRXAX.png

And Halloween Town Sora probably my fav Sora design Sora has in any of the worlds
50e73c0aa8534193476f0b54fa656707.jpg

We'll see how many characters I commit to drawing though cuz man I don't wanna draw everyone rn LMAO. I will die

Users who are viewing this thread

Back