• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
Sooooo my first year of college is already kicking my ass...definitely not going to be online as often anymore QwQ

Sad stuff (ignore if you wanna):
Also, I'm speaking on behalf of @A Hazy Sort of Clarity (we know each other irl, my aunt got married to her cousin a year or so ago). She and her family are going through stuff right now, her grandfather suffered a stroke last night. She wanted me to tell you that it might be a while until she comes back due to all the stuff going on, from knowing her she always puts family above all else, and right now her family needs her. She sends apologies in advance.

Lmao, I imagined a scene where Kaida and Hark are sitting on a rock or fallen log in the forest together. One of them tries to reach over for the other's hand, and then a third hand appears out of nowhere and smacks their wrists XD

Idk, maybe Valla and Hyrule are united? Or Corrin continues to rule Valla until a grandchild becomes of age (and she assumedly hasn't died yet-)

This looks stunning!! You're incredible <3 <3
Thanks for letting us know about Hazy, and I'm sorry for the news. Please let them know to not worry about us and to take as long as they need. We'll still be here! 💕 🙏

XD Not even his own daughter is allowed to initiate some PDA! Link knows what's up: today it's hand-holding, tomorrow it's TIER 15!

SheepKing SheepKing Nice Zelda post! It's funny how easily Link distracted her.
Zelda: "Samus, what do you think we should do? Dark Pit is out there in the forests, and there's no easy way to get to him in there- SAMUS, COME LOOK, IS THAT LINK OVER THERE??"
To be fair to Zelda, if I saw Link, I'd be distracted too. :xFwink:

Percy is just confused why she's laughing, but he smiles nonetheless. At least she's happy, that's what matter! He learns nothing about how to actually flirt though

Fhskfhdkf meanwhile Mika’s surprised that their advice actually worked. Best wingsquid around 😎 🦑
Turns out the way to Melina's heart is to make her laugh!

Turns out the way to Melina's heart is to make her laugh!
It may be the real way, but Percy and Mika clearly think it's the dumb pickup line. Mika takes notes on some things Joker does and comes to the conclusion Percy should tell Melina that he is going to steal her heart

Sora overhears Percy say that phrase 1 time and he now knows where he's learning these things. He's about to have a dad-to-dad talk with Joker. Poor Joker about to face the reality that his kid has been paying close attention to things he says and does around Ann

On the other side, Milton sees how happy his twin is. He probably doesn't ask for details, but if she talks about it, he always listens

Aww, I see Percy trying out other pick-up lines, and Melina ends up annoyed rather than flattered. It ends with her slapping him in the face with her wings as she opens them to fly off. He got a good start, but then crashed and burned!

It's not going to be so easy, poor kid!

Percy and Mika consult the notes to see if they can find where they went wrong!

Nothing big, but I had a random cute thought of Dark Pit going up to Sora to ask him to retrieve a Paopu fruit as he overheard Zelda saying she'd love to taste one and he wanted to surprise her. He's grumbling and mumbling, and it takes a moment for him to get the request out, though. It's pretty difficult for him to go to Sora and ask for help, even when they're grown adults!

SheepKing SheepKing Nice Zelda post! It's funny how easily Link distracted her.
Zelda: "Samus, what do you think we should do? Dark Pit is out there in the forests, and there's no easy way to get to him in there- SAMUS, COME LOOK, IS THAT LINK OVER THERE??"

1695866555125.png
tbh who wouldn’t get distracted/j

Dhskfhdkf kidding kidding, but u can definitely see the moment I was like “oh shit how do I get zelda to notice Link in a way that meshes with the current convo” then proceeded to instead say heck it and give up entirely lmao.

speaking of botw Link, random question but is he going to have the triforce of courage on him? IK in the game he doesn’t but since it’s smash bros anything can happen lol. Gotta make sure whet He’d be included in the triforce tingle gang ✨

speaking of botw Link, random question but is he going to have the triforce of courage on him? IK in the game he doesn’t but since it’s smash bros anything can happen lol. Gotta make sure whet He’d be included in the triforce tingle gang ✨
I honestly think it would be interesting if he didn't, that way his reaction to it would be cool AND if it could lead to a possible arc where he goes to find it in the Sacred Realm (but that's me spitballing nonsense 😅). Plus i like the idea of while every other Link flexes their Triforce piece, BOTW Link can flex all the tech he has on deck (him being arguably the most tech-savy Link to date and all lol)

Aww, I see Percy trying out other pick-up lines, and Melina ends up annoyed rather than flattered. It ends with her slapping him in the face with her wings as she opens them to fly off. He got a good start, but then crashed and burned!

It's not going to be so easy, poor kid!

Percy and Mika consult the notes to see if they can find where they went wrong!

Nothing big, but I had a random cute thought of Dark Pit going up to Sora to ask him to retrieve a Paopu fruit as he overheard Zelda saying she'd love to taste one and he wanted to surprise her. He's grumbling and mumbling, and it takes a moment for him to get the request out, though. It's pretty difficult for him to go to Sora and ask for help, even when they're grown adults!
Poor Percy probably doesn’t understand where he went wrong and the notes are not helping! Mission failed! Learning from Joker was a bad idea all along yet Mika still does it.

It’s only a matter of time before Mika sees the old news footage of when the Phantom Thieves hacked all broadcasts a crossed Japan just to announce their target and for Joker to claim they would take the entire country of Japan. Mika definitely has ideas after seeing that!

Sora probably just standing there all smiley. He’s happy to oblige and figures he doesn’t need to bring up the whole legend around them since Pittoo and Zelda are together

Oh dear, what could Mika be scheming after that??

I'm sure Sora would be all smiles! There's probably a small part of him is also thinking, "Whoa! Dark Pit is asking ME for a favor??" I think Dark Pit would scoff if Sora brought up the legend behind the Paopu fruit; he makes his own destiny! I don't know why I thought of this scene. It's cute though.

I've been thinking about what would make Dark Pit possibly consider becoming Zelda's King consort as I'm still certain he would not like the idea of becoming some overdressed, stuffy politician. The most likely thing I can think of is he comes to the realization that he has nothing to his name. He's free to go and do as he pleases, but what else does he have? At least with Zelda's proposal he'll have a greater purpose. Maybe Zelda emphasizes that he'd be leading the military, something he already knows how to do, while she takes care of the governing work, and she promises him that she'll never put a shackle on him. He might possibly find the idea of having a home and making a family somewhat appealing, and he likes Zelda enough that the thought of building that with her definitely does not repulse him. They work well enough together that such a union might not end in disaster. That Zelda chose to ask him may appeal to his ego too.

Or Viridi just gets a BIT too annoying, and Dark Pit figures becoming king has to be better than dealing with that! XD I can see him refusing Zelda's offer, then later grumbling, "Damn, I could've been a king..." while Viridi is barking orders in his head.

Oh dear, what could Mika be scheming after that??

I'm sure Sora would be all smiles! There's probably a small part of him is also thinking, "Whoa! Dark Pit is asking ME for a favor??" I think Dark Pit would scoff if Sora brought up the legend behind the Paopu fruit; he makes his own destiny! I don't know why I thought of this scene. It's cute though.
Mika probably declares they’re gonna take a country like their dad did. Poor Joker is going to have to have a long, serious talk with them about how 1. that is frowned upon and 2. circumstances that would ever lead to doing such a bold thing. He’s going to have to explain his trauma and how it led up to it being okay for him to make such a statement. He needs it to be very clear that they can’t just go out and say that stuff

Sora doesn’t wanna push his luck too much by saying stupid things. After it’s all said and done, Sora’s probably wondering why he came to him in the first place rather than asking Roxas to do it

Considering who the parents are, there’s no doubt Melina would grow up to be a real beauty! And being half angel, half blade, she’s powerful as well! She’s likely had many suitors, and has heard all the pick up lines (the “falling out of Heaven” one especially), hundreds of times, and she’s OVER it!

Mythra and Pit overhear Mika and Percy discussing taking over a country to impress her and they’re like, “Well, that’s definitely a new one!”

Considering who the parents are, there’s no doubt Melina would grow up to be a real beauty! And being half angel, half blade, she’s powerful as well! She’s likely had many suitors, and has heard all the pick up lines (the “falling out of Heaven” one especially), hundreds of times, and she’s OVER it!

Mythra and Pit overhear Mika and Percy discussing taking over a country to impress her and they’re like, “Well, that’s definitely a new one!”
Mika and Percy are plotting while Joker is on one side trying to stress to them that they can't go around doing that stuff while Sora is on the other side reminding Percy he's already got a whole kingdom of his own, he doesn't need to take another!

Percy probably doesn’t even want to go along with such a scheme, but he just doesn’t know what to do, poor guy! Someone finally reminds the boys that Melina is an angel, and likely would not approve of such a thing!

So, what WOULD catch an angel’s attention?

Percy approaches Melina with a carton of sea salt ice cream. She’s intrigued, until he throws it on the floor! And he does so with what he thinks is a very charming smile!

Now she thinks he’s a weirdo!

Mika snaps his fingers in frustration. He was certain that would work!

Mika probably declares they’re gonna take a country like their dad did. Poor Joker is going to have to have a long, serious talk with them about how 1. that is frowned upon and 2. circumstances that would ever lead to doing such a bold thing. He’s going to have to explain his trauma and how it led up to it being okay for him to make such a statement. He needs it to be very clear that they can’t just go out and say that stuff

Sora doesn’t wanna push his luck too much by saying stupid things. After it’s all said and done, Sora’s probably wondering why he came to him in the first place rather than asking Roxas to do it

Fhsjdhfidig when Mika gets shut down on taking over Japan from pops, there’s only one thing left to do!

Cue Mika trying to have a discussion with a captured Octavio about the logistics of taking over Inkopolis….until Inkling drags them away from the snow globe lmao

Fhsjdhfidig when Mika gets shut down on taking over Japan from pops, there’s only one thing left to do!

Cue Mika trying to have a discussion with a captured Octavio about the logistics of taking over Inkopolis….until Inkling drags them away from the snow globe lmao
Dang, Mika's methods are questionable, but you gotta respect the lengths he's willing to go for his pal! He takes wingman duty seriously!

Meanwhile, Corrin and Sora become VERY concerned about Percy's strange behavior!

Last edited:
Thanks for letting us know about Hazy, and I'm sorry for the news. Please let them know to not worry about us and to take as long as they need. We'll still be here! 💕 🙏

XD Not even his own daughter is allowed to initiate some PDA! Link knows what's up: today it's hand-holding, tomorrow it's TIER 15!

Thank you for understanding. She really appreciates it, trust me. She won't be gone for too long, but then again, she recently started her final year of high school and took on internships, a full-time job, and other responsibilities recently, so she'll be active as often or even less as I will be. I just wanted to let you all know on Hazy's behalf.

Lmao, Link would sit Hark down and interrogate him. "What did you do with Kaida today? Hand-holding? Kissing? You better not have been touching her or doing anything inappropriate...!"

View attachment 1116387
tbh who wouldn’t get distracted/j
26beaefe07922ffd13fc56c1c7369ccd875ced87.jpg
FsFAg1VXgAAwKr2.jpg
7cf20ea6867e4994b47afcf01b8b44e0.jpg

Even Marth, the champ of charm, would admit Link's got something...
I created a folder of BoTW Link fanart back when it first came out and I have yet to delete it lmao
Dhskfhdkf kidding kidding, but u can definitely see the moment I was like “oh shit how do I get zelda to notice Link in a way that meshes with the current convo” then proceeded to instead say heck it and give up entirely lmao.

Lol it's okay. I like when things are straightforward XD

And I don't really know yet, of course, he doesn't have the Triforce Slash as his FS like YL and TL in Ultimate, but maybe at this SSB gathering he finally got the Triforce of Courage...
I honestly think it would be interesting if he didn't, that way his reaction to it would be cool AND if it could lead to a possible arc where he goes to find it in the Sacred Realm (but that's me spitballing nonsense 😅). Plus i like the idea of while every other Link flexes their Triforce piece, BOTW Link can flex all the tech he has on deck (him being arguably the most tech-savy Link to date and all lol)
Hmm, those are some pretty good points. I have yet to decide, but still.

T'ink: "So what if you're tall? You're just another Link, like me."
BoTW Link: *spawns a bomb using his Sheikah Slate* I have an Eye-Pad, remote controlled bombs, and guess what? *lowers himself down to T'ink's level* I get to wear what I want during my entire adventure, and don't have to wear a tunic because my granny made me."
T'ink: *gasps offendedly*

Dang, Mika's methods are questionable, but you gotta respect the lengths he's willing to go for his pal! He takes wingman duty seriously!

Meanwhile, Corrin and Sora become VERY concerned about Percy's strange behavior!
Mika whines and claims to take a country is something heroes do because their dad is a hero and he did that, or they think that based off one news recording. All he did was make sure the corrupt people in power were no longer in power lol. It's understandable how one might be confused.
Bonus: It was probably Uncle Ryuji that showed them the news recording to show them how badass their dad was in his prime. Joker and Inkling about to have some words with him

Percy just is confused on what he should do so he asks his own friends from his time serving King Mickey about how to take over a country it probably goes like

"Do I kill them with kindness? Does that take over a country?"

"Wrong! Use Zettaflare!"

And this is why you can't trust Donald's kid either. It's no wonder Sora and Corrin are very concerned

And this is why you can't trust Donald's kid either. It's no wonder Sora and Corrin are very concerned
Donald busting out the Zetaflare has got to Donald's crowning achievement in his entire career. Shane he wasted it on Terranort of all Norts

Thank you for understanding. She really appreciates it, trust me. She won't be gone for too long, but then again, she recently started her final year of high school and took on internships, a full-time job, and other responsibilities recently, so she'll be active as often or even less as I will be. I just wanted to let you all know on Hazy's behalf.

Lmao, Link would sit Hark down and interrogate him. "What did you do with Kaida today? Hand-holding? Kissing? You better not have been touching her or doing anything inappropriate...!"

T'ink: "So what if you're tall? You're just another Link, like me."
BoTW Link: *spawns a bomb using his Sheikah Slate* I have an Eye-Pad, remote controlled bombs, and guess what? *lowers himself down to T'ink's level* I get to wear what I want during my entire adventure, and don't have to wear a tunic because my granny made me."
T'ink: *gasps offendedly*

This is a very chill RP. A few of us also work full time and go to school, myself included. This is meant to be a fun relaxing game, not a job. I usually poke people if there's two weeks with no activity in either the IC or OOC threads, with no warning of absence, so posting times are very lax.

In the scene where Harkinian wins the archery tournament, he takes Kaida's hands into his own and kneels down to make an official proposal. After Kaida accepts, he stands and the two are about to embrace and share a kiss when an arrow suddenly forces them to separate. They look in the direction the arrow came from and see Link glaring at Hawk and pointing at his ring finger. Their wedding day is when the couple shares their first kiss. Link was just THAT diligent! XD

Hawk never tells his parents about Link; this is his fight to win. It turns out he's more like his old man than first impressions may give!

Toon Link: >:C

Small!
Small small small small small small small!
ANGRY!
VERY, VERY ANGRY!

StronkTink.png

Mad because small!
Jealous of tall!
Sad because small!
He'll show them all!

Mika whines and claims to take a country is something heroes do because their dad is a hero and he did that, or they think that based off one news recording. All he did was make sure the corrupt people in power were no longer in power lol. It's understandable how one might be confused.
Bonus: It was probably Uncle Ryuji that showed them the news recording to show them how badass their dad was in his prime. Joker and Inkling about to have some words with him

Percy just is confused on what he should do so he asks his own friends from his time serving King Mickey about how to take over a country it probably goes like

"Do I kill them with kindness? Does that take over a country?"

"Wrong! Use Zettaflare!"

XD I gotta wonder what Sora and Corrin's reactions would be upon learning that the reason for Percy's sudden interest in conquest, as well as his other odd behavior, is because he's smitten with a girl!

There comes a point where Percy goes to seek relationship advice from the master: Captain Falcon!
And now I have this in my head:

Meanwhile, Milton finds the carton of ice cream on the floor, glances about to make sure no one is looking, then picks up the carton to eat the ice cream. It gives you health!

I thought of a sweet moment where Percy realizes his constant attempts to woo Melina are making her very unhappy, so he decides to give up. But first, he wants to apologize and try to make things right. He eventually manages to find her and gather his nerve to make a genuine apology.

Melina sees the sincerity on his face and smiles softly at him. "I see you now." Percy is confused by this, so she explains. "I finally see you, the real you."

A sheepish Percy confesses that he really, really wanted her to like him. Melina looks away from Percy, a rosy tint on her cheeks, and replies, "I already did... from the moment you arrived to the reunion. You had a smile on your face... it was like the sunshine."

Donald busting out the Zetaflare has got to Donald's crowning achievement in his entire career. Shane he wasted it on Terranort of all Norts

Last edited:
XD I gotta wonder what Sora and Corrin's reactions would be upon learning that the reason for Percy's sudden interest in conquest, as well as his other odd behavior, is because he's smitten with a girl!

There comes a point where Percy goes to seek relationship advice from the master: Captain Falcon!
And now I have this in my head:

Meanwhile, Milton finds the carton of ice cream on the floor, glances about to make sure no one is looking, then picks up the carton to eat the ice cream. It gives you health!

I thought of a sweet moment where Percy realizes his constant attempts to woo Melina are making her very unhappy, so he decides to give up. But first, he wants to apologize and try to make things right. He eventually manages to find her and gather his nerve to make a genuine apology.

Melina sees the sincerity on his face and smiles softly at him. "I see you now." Percy is confused by this, so she explains. "I finally see you, the real you."

A sheepish Percy confesses that he really, really wanted her to like him. Melina looks away from Percy, a rosy tint on her cheeks, and replies, "I already did... from the moment you arrived to the reunion. You had a smile on your face... it was like the sunshine."
Sora is probably worried beyond belief. The last thing he wants is his son to have some desire to take over other world when he has the power to easily travel to them. He doesn’t want his son having that kind of mindset when he is a prince and could literally start a war from being like that. He is very desperate to get those thoughts out of Percy’s head

Percy goes to Falcon to learn and retains almost none of it. Too much was crammed into his brain that he was just overloaded by the end of it

Percy learns that day that he should just be himself even if his self is weird and goofy. People clearly like that better

Melina: By the way, Percy…

Percy: Yeah?

Melina: Your Inkling friend is very cute! Could I have his phone number?

Percy: 💔

Melina: Oh, I’m just messing with you! 😉

Percy will have to get used to her type of humor! It’ll take the two a while to really be a couple, as Melina needs space and time after Percy’s attempts at impressing her. She wants to make sure she knows who the real Percy is.

At the end of that reunion, she skips over to Percy as he’s about to leave with his family, and without a word or any care as to who is watching, she gives him a brief kiss on the lips and skips away. 💕

Melina: By the way, Percy…

Percy: Yeah?

Melina: Your Inkling friend is very cute! Could I have his phone number?

Percy: 💔

Melina: Oh, I’m just messing with you! 😉

Percy will have to get used to her type of humor! It’ll take the two a while to really be a couple, as Melina needs space and time after Percy’s attempts at impressing her. She wants to make sure she knows who the real Percy is.

At the end of that reunion, she skips over to Percy as he’s about to leave with his family, and without a word or any care as to who is watching, she gives him a brief kiss on the lips and skips away. 💕
Mika getting that natural phantom thief charm! Everyone loves a charming little thief this has put the thought of doodling Mika in Joker’s iconic pose in my head. Guess I’m doing that

Percy probably would take that joke seriously even if it hurts him. He’s pulling out his Gummiphone to get Mika’s number from it

Percy doesn’t even know how to react to such a gesture. His face just goes entirely red and he stands there like an idiot completely frozen. Sora is just chuckling to himself probably being reminded of his younger self

Oh no, poor Percy! XD Those two will definitely have to work on communication!

I see Captain Falcon cheering for Percy while the poor kid is still frozen and red-faced. I pictured Sora looking to Corrin and, with a smile, remarking, “Twitterpated!”

One day, an older and more confident Percy gets one on Melina by dipping her then planting a big kiss upon her lips! To say she’s impressed would be putting it mildly!

Captain Falcon is the person who everyone goes to for advice, he’s the dad everyone needs. 🥹

I read the recent Roxas post. I doubt he’d cross paths with a certain mad one winged angel. 👀 if he does… - laughs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back