• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
Aww! Neither Sora, Corrin, nor Percy deserve that! I was imagining Percy being excited over having Harkinian as a brother-in-law and asking when he can expect to be an uncle! D:

Pit doesn't deserve to lose his family either. Guess that gives him and Sora another thing in common. I can't imagine how such a loss would affect Sora. Why do our sunshine boys and joke ships have to have such tragedies in their AUs?
They definitely don't deserve it. My mind is just evil
Just to give a way less depressing fate, I did have the thought of Percy eventually learning how to use his keyblade to travel worlds (akin to how Terra, Aqua and Ven do) and at that point it's hard to keep him in Valla. He has his parent's adventurous spirit after all! He likely never expected to take the throne, since Kaida was always the heir, so he took on his own role elsewhere- funnily enough as a knight much like her. He became a royal knight to King Mickey alongside his new companions Max (Goofy's son) and a child of Donald. Sora probably has to come drag him home from time to time cuz he's still only a teenager and he's a worried father. He probably is incredibly shocked when he finds out Kaida is gonna marry Harkinian, but is also extremely happy for them. However, it hits him that it means he'll be king and he has a lot of mixed feelings about that. He probably doesn't see himself as someone who should be king, but he takes the mantle anyways. As a sign of respect between kingdoms, Mickey likely puts Max and Doland's kids under Percy's service and they become his very own royal knights even if some people aren't happy about it

Instead of having loss of family in common, let's turn this around. Melina and Percy somehow click (only god Palutena knows how this happens) and Pit and Sora now have kids who are interested in each other instead! We don't need them becoming depressed dads who probably drink together

Dhdjvivivjf lmao alttp would’ve ended in five minutes if Zelda had a knife on her/j
Zelda the Warrior Princess!

No wonder Dark Pit and Roxas like to hang out with her!

They definitely don't deserve it. My mind is just evil
Just to give a way less depressing fate, I did have the thought of Percy eventually learning how to use his keyblade to travel worlds (akin to how Terra, Aqua and Ven do) and at that point it's hard to keep him in Valla. He has his parent's adventurous spirit after all! He likely never expected to take the throne, since Kaida was always the heir, so he took on his own role elsewhere- funnily enough as a knight much like her. He became a royal knight to King Mickey alongside his new companions Max (Goofy's son) and a child of Donald. Sora probably has to come drag him home from time to time cuz he's still only a teenager and he's a worried father. He probably is incredibly shocked when he finds out Kaida is gonna marry Harkinian, but is also extremely happy for them. However, it hits him that it means he'll be king and he has a lot of mixed feelings about that. He probably doesn't see himself as someone who should be king, but he takes the mantle anyways. As a sign of respect between kingdoms, Mickey likely puts Max and Doland's kids under Percy's service and they become his very own royal knights even if some people aren't happy about it

Instead of having loss of family in common, let's turn this around. Melina and Percy somehow click (only god Palutena knows how this happens) and Pit and Sora now have kids who are interested in each other instead! We don't need them becoming depressed dads who probably drink together
Percy's companions could be Max, and Donald's nephews, Huey, Dewey, and Louie!

There's a ball in one of the kingdoms, and Pit throws his arm around Percy's shoulders and points out Melina. "There she is, son. Good luck!" He pats him on the back, gives him a thumbs up, then backs away. He's incredibly chill about these things. He knows Melina can take care of herself!

I pictured Mythra, while snacking on some hors d'oeuvres, being like, "Did you just send that boy to his death?"

Melina takes one look at Percy and thinks, "... That's baby." I like to think Melina is pretty sweet and lady-like most of the time. It's when she's annoyed or angered that the attitude comes out!

Lol I imagined one of the twins being in tears because their date suddenly dumped them, and Pit and Mythra immediately draw their weapons! XD

Outside of the whole 'depression' thing, the thought of Pit and Sora getting drunk, ESPECIALLY Sora, is a funny idea! He takes a bottle of Angel Land "Water of Life" from Pit, thinks because it says 'water' on the label it's fine, and drinks it down. Shenanigans ensue!

Percy's companions could be Max, and Donald's nephews, Huey, Dewey, and Louie!

There's a ball in one of the kingdoms, and Pit throws his arm around Percy's shoulders and points out Melina. "There she is, son. Good luck!" He pats him on the back, gives him a thumbs up, then backs away. He's incredibly chill about these things. He knows Melina can take care of herself!

I pictured Mythra, while snacking on some hors d'oeuvres, being like, "Did you just send that boy to his death?"

Melina takes one look at Percy and thinks, "... That's baby." I like to think Melina is pretty sweet and lady-like most of the time. It's when she's annoyed or angered that the attitude comes out!

Lol I imagined one of the twins being in tears because their date suddenly dumped them, and Pit and Mythra immediately draw their weapons! XD

Outside of the whole 'depression' thing, the thought of Pit and Sora getting drunk, ESPECIALLY Sora, is a funny idea! He takes a bottle of Angel Land "Water of Life" from Pit, thinks because it says 'water' on the label it's fine, and drinks it down. Shenanigans ensue!
See I would have said that, but given his nephews exist in KH already, I'd imagine it'd be a completely new character all together

Percy is probably hella confused on what Pit is trying to imply. He has no clue why he's being pointed towards Melina or why he's being told good luck. He's just standing there clueless as can be. He can not take a hint at all
Mythra definitely asking if Pit just sent Sora's poor boy to his death, but also asking "How long do you think he lasts before he annoys her?"

Mythra will fist fight whoever has hurt her babies. No questions asked

Putting the depression aside, yeah adult Sora probably has never touched alcohol in his life. He sees "water" and doesn't think twice before downing the whole bottle. He probably lasts a short while before passing out.

Tetra: You're always worrying about raven-boy! Why don't you just put a leash on him already?

Zelda: ... *taps her cheek with her finger thoughtfully*

Tetra: IT WAS A JOKE!!

Percy and Melina? XD

Being this is Sora, he probably had some nightmares about pink elephants!

I can see that being them lol. Percy's just trying his best!

Apologies I seem a bit dead with my replies, I kinda am LMAO. I said I was drawing that Station of Awakening and I don't even wanna say how long I've been at this. My brain is mush, my eyes hurt, but I'm so close to finishing. I quickly remembered why I've only dared to do one of these before

The things I do for silly lil OCs that shouldn't even exist in the first place. I went hard on this ngl. Percy was worth it also I was too lazy to try and throw together more adult looking Sora and Corrin. Sorry not sorry
percystation.png

For a full immersion listen to this like I did for like half the time I worked on this

The things I do for silly lil OCs that shouldn't even exist in the first place. I went hard on this ngl. Percy was worth it also I was too lazy to try and throw together more adult looking Sora and Corrin. Sorry not sorry
percystation.png

For a full immersion listen to this like I did for like half the time I worked on this

OMG OMG OMG THIS IS SO FRIGGIN BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!

OMG OMG OMG THIS IS SO FRIGGIN BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!
TY TY! I'M VERY HAPPY WITH HOW IT TURNED OUT ♥️♥️
I probably didn't need to put in all the effort I did, but I'm glad I did even if it's for a silly lil fan kiddo

percystation.png

That is beautiful!
TY TY! I'M VERY HAPPY WITH HOW IT TURNED OUT ♥️♥️
I probably didn't need to put in all the effort I did, but I'm glad I did even if it's for a silly lil fan kiddo
We've spent nearly 30 pages of this thread designing and talking about silly fan-kiddos and AUs; you're fine! XD

That is beautiful!

We've spent nearly 30 pages of this thread designing and talking about silly fan-kiddos and AUs; you're fine! XD
Ty ty!!!! The outcome was well worth the like hours I put into it!! I had friends asking me if I was okay when they saw how long I had my art program open for

Lol that’s true. It’s not like I can stop myself once I have an idea like this. Who would have thought the sad ideas would lead to something so beautiful!

Percy is so incredibly surprised when he finds out about Kaida and Hawk, and all the servants are just shaking their heads at him.

“My Prince, you’re really so surprised? It’s been obvious since the day the two first met!”

“R-Really??”

Everyone's telling him it was obvious and Percy goes and finds Sora to ask him

"Dad, did it surprise you about Kaida and Hawk?! Everyone's saying it was so obvious!"

"Haha... of course not!"

Sora was 100% surprised when he found out, but is embarrassed to admit it. If it was anyone else asking they'd be able to tell he was lying because he's bad at it, but poor Percy is too dense for his own good

Random thought given I drew Percy a Station of Awakening, I can only imagine how Sora might feel when he sees such a thing
Say Percy does make a sacrifice of some kind, but instead of being an abuse of his power and causes him to pay a greater price, he is put into a deep slumber. When it happens, Sora is unable to channel his Power of Waking right then because he's a jumbled mess so he's forced to bring home a comatosed son. He's probably ridiculed and blamed for Percy's state, but he is determined to bring him back. He knows he can. Once he actually isn't an entire emotional mess, that's probably when his heart is finally able to reach Percy's sleeping one and that's when he is pulled to Percy's Station of Awakening. It's strange to see something like that for his son, but it's also a relief that he has one. It means he can save him.

"Percy, you need to wake up... You still have so much life ahead of you..."

"Wake up..? I.."

"Can't you feel it..? My heart is crying out to you... Please come home..."

Percy goes silent, but Sora's keyblade strongly reacts and from it comes a beam of light, landing right upon the chest of Percy's station. The light spread across it quickly before the station begins to manifest into a single ball of light and burst upwards until it disappears, returning back to Percy himself.

Sora comes back from his daze only to see Percy beginning to stir for the first time in weeks. He's overcome with happiness and he would have been the first to greet his son, but Corrin beats him to it and he lets them have a mother-son moment. He's just happy things didn't turn for the worse, and he didn't have to abuse his own power to make it happen

Percy sees Melina for the first time. “Woooow… She’s like… She’s like an angel!”

Cue facepalms from some of the servants. Others simply sigh. That’s their prince, all right!

Briefly off topic cuz this showed up and reminded me of one of my recent posts for Joker. This is clearly how he actually put his coat on her to cover up the rips on her suit

Percy sees Melina for the first time. “Woooow… She’s like… She’s like an angel!”

Cue facepalms from some of the servants. Others simply sigh. That’s their prince, all right!
Percy is out there doing his very best! Hopefully he can learn a bit before he has to take the throne though

There's one time he's panicking trying to figure out how to flirt and it happens to be one of the Smash Reunions so he learns cheesy pick up lines from Mika cuz they heard it was the best way to flirt, and definitely have heard their dad use some to flirt with Ann on more than one ocassion. He 100% learned the "How did it feel when you fell from Heaven?" one. Clearly the perfect line to use on Melina

I've actually had a lot of silly Joker thoughts recently that I haven't shared I blame Atlus for having a recent P5 live show for this. Like I have this idea I'm not sure I'll be able to use in the rp so I'll share even though I'm pretty sure I can make it work, but ya know it all depends on how things go

But I imagine at some point we're gonna skip to morning with that group and Joker being Joker probably decided he wanted to scout ahead before anyone else was up, but he leaves a note behind so they aren't worried. At the bottom his dumbass definitely writes

"P.S. Love you Ann XOXOXO

P.S.S don't be mad :3"

Maybe instead of the :3 he makes a really poor drawn version of himself with that face. Either way, if it hadn't been obvious, he 100% reveals himself as an absolute goofball

Take this added bonus of me making like a 30 second Joker just off this idea LMAO
silly.png

Last edited:
Briefly off topic cuz this showed up and reminded me of one of my recent posts for Joker. This is clearly how he actually put his coat on her to cover up the rips on her suit

Percy is out there doing his very best! Hopefully he can learn a bit before he has to take the throne though

There's one time he's panicking trying to figure out how to flirt and it happens to be one of the Smash Reunions so he learns cheesy pick up lines from Mika cuz they heard it was the best way to flirt, and definitely have heard their dad use some to flirt with Ann on more than one ocassion. He 100% learned the "How did it feel when you fell from Heaven?" one. Clearly the perfect line to use on Melina
Melina: The name’s Melina, and before you ask, yes, it DID hurt when I fell out of Heaven.

Percy, with 100% genuine compassion, “You actually fell out of Heaven?? I’m so sorry!”

Melina stares at him a moment, then breaks into joyful laughter! He is adorable!

Last edited:
Melina: The name’s Melina, and before you ask, yes, it DID hurt when I fell out of Heaven.

Percy, with 100% genuine compassion, “You actually fell out of Heaven?? I’m so sorry!”

Melina stares at him a moment, then breaks into joyful laughter! He is adorable!
Percy is just confused why she's laughing, but he smiles nonetheless. At least she's happy, that's what matter! He learns nothing about how to actually flirt though

Percy is just confused why she's laughing, but he smiles nonetheless. At least she's happy, that's what matter! He learns nothing about how to actually flirt though
Fhskfhdkf meanwhile Mika’s surprised that their advice actually worked. Best wingsquid around 😎 🦑

Fhskfhdkf meanwhile Mika’s surprised that their advice actually worked. Best wingsquid around 😎 🦑
Mika about to study Joker's dumbass romance tactics to be Percy's ultimate wingsquid. His flirting worked so clearly something else might. Poor Joker becoming an indirect influence on Percy. Sora's gonna start questioning where his son is learning such things

Sooooo my first year of college is already kicking my ass...definitely not going to be online as often anymore QwQ

Sad stuff (ignore if you wanna):
Also, I'm speaking on behalf of A Hazy Sort of Clarity A Hazy Sort of Clarity (we know each other irl, my aunt got married to her cousin a year or so ago). She and her family are going through stuff right now, her grandfather suffered a stroke last night. She wanted me to tell you that it might be a while until she comes back due to all the stuff going on, from knowing her she always puts family above all else, and right now her family needs her. She sends apologies in advance.
Heheh, Kaida has to take a look around every time they sneak off to make sure Link isn't following them!

Hoo boy, did those two throw a wrench into things, though! What's Valla going to do now??
Lmao, I imagined a scene where Kaida and Hark are sitting on a rock or fallen log in the forest together. One of them tries to reach over for the other's hand, and then a third hand appears out of nowhere and smacks their wrists XD

Idk, maybe Valla and Hyrule are united? Or Corrin continues to rule Valla until a grandchild becomes of age (and she assumedly hasn't died yet-)
percystation.png

This looks stunning!! You're incredible <3 <3

SheepKing SheepKing Nice Zelda post! It's funny how easily Link distracted her.
Zelda: "Samus, what do you think we should do? Dark Pit is out there in the forests, and there's no easy way to get to him in there- SAMUS, COME LOOK, IS THAT LINK OVER THERE??"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back